Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
like, here's a chart of compulsory school ages by state and it looks like you're almost surely good if your kid doesn't turn 5 before september but seriously dude get your poo poo together:
https://nces.ed.gov/programs/statereform/tab5_3.asp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Throatwarbler posted:

So I don't even know if school has started yet for my son who's turning 5 this year because lol if he's going anywhere, but should I pop by the local school anyway and get him registered in case there were like online classes or some poo poo? This is my first kid so I dunno where to start with all this

I wouldn't worry about it. America beat COVID and even had a big 4th of july party to celebrate the victory

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

mod sassinator posted:

nothing is illegal. you aren't committing larceny, showing a fake id, etc. if you just go to a pharmacy and say "I want my shot. No I don't have an ID or insurance" and they give you the shot anyways

Fake name is fraud, no?

Coldrice
Jan 20, 2006

I really need under 12 vaccinations to be available :(

I mean, we're doing homeschooling this year through a school district program, but I also want my child vaccinated drat it

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Fake name is fraud, no?

no

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
at any rate i don't believe some pharmacy person is going to give a poo poo who you really are especially when so much supply is being wasted.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
here is a clip of an american parent

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7pGV2HnS0v8

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

buy him an account and we'll teach him

third period class - Intermediate Turmlp

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Fake name is fraud, no?

on a forged government ID document, yeah. but if i tell you i'm George Washington it's not breaking a law. it's only federal officials like FBI agents you can't lie to about anything.

now if getting the vaccine has you sign something that says "I attest under penalty of law that I am who I say I am..." then yeah just walk out. but a lot of places are just letting anyone in to get shots, ID or not

Apr 7, 2003

Kunabomber posted:

lol a rope worm

The rope worm poo poo is so prevalent there's a wikipedia page for it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rope_worms

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

:coronatoot:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Joementum posted:

we very narrowly missed out on the mayor of new york eating horse paste

https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1430512996128858113

Eric Adams is a woo woo health guy and a cop, so he might be cool with horse paste

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.
pre-registering under my real name and handing over my real card worked lol no one cares

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
we're gonna need a lot more horse paste.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The rope worm poo poo is so prevalent there's a wikipedia page for it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rope_worms

say what you will about ge cafe, but he correctly identified a piece of his intestine before stomping it into the drain

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

uber_stoat posted:

at any rate i don't believe some pharmacy person is going to give a poo poo who you really are especially when so much supply is being wasted.

Yes white middle class people never gatekeep others for no reason

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

mod sassinator posted:

i really want to troll the ivermectin hangouts by posting pictures of puppies and kittens with "lookie at my new pupper, Iver" or "i got a good feeling about my new cat, named it Ivermectin". convince them it's the cool thing to do
I'm learning it's hard to troll these places as bringing up the most fantastical, insane poo poo will still be believed at face value

I knew these people were gullible but goddamn

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Fake name is fraud, no?

They aren't cops, goon. You can (and should) lie your rear end off.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Bathtub Cheese posted:

pre-registering under my real name and handing over my real card worked lol no one cares

now that its cut down to 6 months no one will care if it you get it slightly early now. But the vast majority of people won’t bother getting a 3rd shot only cspam will prevail over the cursed earth.

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

You guys are overcomplicating it. Schedule online, click yes on immune compromised, go get your shot with your real name. The only follow up question should be 'which arm' but if they do ask, your doc said you need it and decline to discuss your personal medical details.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Koirhor posted:

now that its cut down to 6 months no one will care if it you get it slightly early now. But the vast majority of people won’t bother getting a 3rd shot only cspam will prevail over the cursed earth.

It's not officially 6 months yet.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
It might be DOOMER to say this, but I do, and I hope my vulgarity does not alarm anyone, but, well old chaps, I think we are rightfully just plain hosed.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Koirhor posted:

the ultimate irony

Apr 7, 2003

I got my first two shots through my employer and they haven't said poo poo about a booster yet.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Kunabomber posted:

say what you will about ge cafe, but he correctly identified a piece of his intestine before stomping it into the drain

that's a name ive not heard in a long time

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.

yellowD posted:

You guys are overcomplicating it. Schedule online, click yes on immune compromised, go get your shot with your real name. The only follow up question should be 'which arm' but if they do ask, your doc said you need it and decline to discuss your personal medical details.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

lol

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Covok posted:

It might be DOOMER to say this, but I do, and I hope my vulgarity does not alarm anyone, but, well old chaps, I think we are rightfully just plain hosed.

it’s funny to me that the people who do the most drugs are the ones who are least afraid to do the right thing for society and get a loving vaccine lol :rip:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Joementum posted:

it will not come as a surprise that the president of the chicago cop union is a huge baby

white chicago cops think that since Lightfoot is a lesbian Black woman, she is constantly trying to kill all of them

which would be cool, but sadly she is super pro-cop

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

nate is such a dumb goober

https://twitter.com/RottenInDenmark/status/1430414577305636869

https://twitter.com/RottenInDenmark/status/1430417130906865664

"wow never would have expected these reactionaries to oppose public health measures"

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

Covok posted:

I think we are rightfully just plain hosed.

:hmmyes:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Danish government's intervening in the nurse strike and forcing them to accept the lovely offer they'd rejected. I'm sure that'll do wonders for the nurse shortage. Last time they did it with teachers and something like 10% immediately quit. Thank you, Social Democrats!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1430633086476247040?s=19

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

19 o'clock posted:

it’s funny to me that the people who do the most drugs are the ones who are least afraid to do the right thing for society and get a loving vaccine lol :rip:

Considering I've done drugs stirred up in garage labs and you offer me super serum made in a fancy cleanroom. It's a no brainer

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

Koirhor posted:

I put down "I don't know" for the immunocompromised thing

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

19 o'clock posted:

is this what madjackal says about his people of color patients?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

mod sassinator posted:

on a forged government ID document, yeah. but if i tell you i'm George Washington it's not breaking a law. it's only federal officials like FBI agents you can't lie to about anything.

now if getting the vaccine has you sign something that says "I attest under penalty of law that I am who I say I am..." then yeah just walk out. but a lot of places are just letting anyone in to get shots, ID or not

LOL here in Australia I had to show my ID three different times when I was signing in at the mass vaccination hub and they crosschecked it against the central database each time, including the dude who was injecting me. He was VERY thorough and got pretty hesitant when I didn't have current photo ID (I had an expired passport with me which he wasn't interested in and I don't have a current drivers licence) and he lectured me about how difficult it's going to be for me to get through life without photo ID. At one point I thought he was going to refuse to jab me even though I had a bunch of official government issued cards with my name on them.

There were separate lines for people getting Pfizer or Astrazeneca and you didn't get to choose, they were assigned by age cohort so your date of birth determined what you got.

Still, I was in and out in less than half an hour (including 15 minutes observation time) even though there was maybe 150 people in line ahead of me when I arrived.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Zeroisanumber posted:

They aren't cops, goon. You can (and should) lie your rear end off.

there is a chance that you could be denied employment at anything remotely related to the medical field on account of Medicare fraud or some poo poo so look into this before taking the goon word.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm so glad that covid is over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

horse paste or sheep drench

i'm like a kid in the candy store!