Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

I feel like I'm living in a hopeless world without a future and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. Probably a bad thing idk I'm not the ruling class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

i wish i could own livestock

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

How to coexist with your new starving house tiger

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I know there were some OG studies done of natural immunity post-infection for like the wildtype. Are there any studies, or smart vaccine people talking, about how your immunity might work after having 2 mrna jabs followed by a Delta infection?

Asking as I'm curious about my brother, who I posted about getting the roni not too long ago. Like plan is to have him get a 3rd booster, just wondering about the percentages and medical science behind vaccine+case = ??

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Theyre trying on purpose to spread it since they think it's like chicken pox and school can resume without interruptions once this gets everyone

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Joementum posted:

it will not come as a surprise that the president of the chicago cop union is a huge baby

more background on the Chicago FOP president
https://twitter.com/dudgedudy/status/1430634907575930891?s=20

I think he's still under investigation to get fired from being a cop too

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Impkins Patootie posted:

i wish i could own livestock

we moved from the burbs to the country last month to a place with a small horse barn and let me tell you, horses are not the livestock u wanna own

absolutely useless creatures, dangerous at both ends

and don't even get me started on trying to get dewormer for an actual loving horse right now lol

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
The Iowa Department of Health (which has directed schools to treat COVID the same way they'd treat stuff like colds or a minor flu outbreak) is very pro COVID and so is the state level education department. Luckily that letter from the Biden admin is setting them straight...
https://twitter.com/SenClaireCelsi/status/1430506005373280258?s=20
https://twitter.com/SenClaireCelsi/status/1430506008414130176?s=20

Oh, wait, you mean a strongly worded letter didn't fix everything?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Atrocious Joe posted:

Sounds like a standard FOP president. Here in Cincinnati ours likes to blame gun violence on YouTube rappers.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

pancake rabbit posted:

and don't even get me started on trying to get dewormer for an actual loving horse right now lol

i keep reading this as dweomer and thinking its some sort of dungeons and dragons monster

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Lacrosse posted:

I told my friend about lying to get a booster and they were super intrigued. "Have you been keeping records of any side effects? Because you're basically a test subject for these boosters now" lmao
lmao i got a similar reaction when i mentioned to my colleagues to go get boosted
they're all lib brained follow the rules types and anything fauci or the cdc says is gospel
loving fucks

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

mastershakeman posted:

Theyre trying on purpose to spread it since they think it's like chicken pox and school can resume without interruptions once this gets everyone

And presumably, like chicken pox, they'll saddle their children with some worse version of it 50 years down the road.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

tangy yet delightful posted:

I know there were some OG studies done of natural immunity post-infection for like the wildtype. Are there any studies, or smart vaccine people talking, about how your immunity might work after having 2 mrna jabs followed by a Delta infection?

Asking as I'm curious about my brother, who I posted about getting the roni not too long ago. Like plan is to have him get a 3rd booster, just wondering about the percentages and medical science behind vaccine+case = ??

if you were previously infected by wild type and then got 1 shot you had more antibodies than a “naive” person getting 2 shots

I imagine it would be at least similar with delta if you were already infected. there are no studies I’m aware of for this.

NEVER allow yourself to get infected through carelessness after being vaccinated. if you’re thinking of boosting your immunity with infection after getting vaccinated don’t

There is a 20% chance you will have long term side effects if you are vaccinated and experience a breakthrough case

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Aug 25, 2021

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Tzen posted:

lmao i got a similar reaction when i mentioned to my colleagues to go get boosted
they're all lib brained follow the rules types and anything fauci or the cdc says is gospel
loving fucks

see also: my brother, who was double-masking and no-masking the microsecond the Law of Fauci was decreed

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

Lastgirl posted:

what if it's good but you just need a perspective shift to really broaden your horizons and your brain isn't a reliable metric to determine things independently and objectively? :o:

hmmm, maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Atrocious Joe posted:

This makes more sense if you just rename it to "king of police"

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

in a months time this will be all of america
very cool very cool very cool

raisin kane
Dec 26, 2019

mod sassinator posted:

what flavors they got that sheep drench in? anything savory, like maybe garlic and parmesan cheese?

Hidden Valley Drench

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Tzen posted:

in a months time this will be all of america
very cool very cool very cool

I’m waiting for mass to suddenly switch to virtual schooling in about 3-4 weeks when the majority of schools are quarantined.

I just can’t feel anything else right now other than satisfaction chuds are killing themselves.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

pancake rabbit posted:

we moved from the burbs to the country last month to a place with a small horse barn and let me tell you, horses are not the livestock u wanna own

my friends just did this too, it seemed like suburban prices skyrocketed and country homes didn't for some weird reason, so it was a good move

unless.. you are my friends?? :tinfoil:

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattlargey/status/1430617419723251715

Cool cool, I wonder how long it'll be before Abbott attempt to ban all vaccinations in a bid to win his primary

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

pancake rabbit posted:

i want a little runt lamb that i can feed with a baby bottle

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Impkins Patootie posted:

they make rather small pigs these days i hear, you could get one of those.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

NeonPunk posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattlargey/status/1430617419723251715

Cool cool, I wonder how long it'll be before Abbott attempt to ban all vaccinations in a bid to win his primary

I've also enjoyed the Chud mental gymnastics, "It's experimental / shouldn't be forced on people."

Oh it's approved now, it's still dangerous, here's some links to Dr Robert Malone articles to prove the conspiracy theory.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

mastershakeman posted:

my friends just did this too, it seemed like suburban prices skyrocketed and country homes didn't for some weird reason, so it was a good move

unless.. you are my friends?? :tinfoil:

brb texting my entire contacts list "good day sir and/or ma'am, are YOU a mastershakeman?"

Impkins Patootie posted:

:3:

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

theres this crazy new invention called "a dog"

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1430642999634141187 lmfao

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I just said I never went back for my 2nd and he's like well then we can give you one today and you can decide if you want to follow up again in 3 weeks for the second.

It's me, Maximilian D Titers

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Comrade Xi leadership means refusing this fatalism / "Live with the Virus"

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Impkins Patootie posted:

my kid used to do this with my dad's "lamby" when my kid was 2 years old , he loved it

lamby didnt make it

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

SLOSifl posted:

This makes more sense if you just rename it to "king of police"

https://twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/status/1382870140824477698?s=20
Italian excellence

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

skewetoo posted:

I feel like I'm living in a hopeless world without a future and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. Probably a bad thing idk I'm not the ruling class

Sounds like you dont have enough private property

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

children will be dying in hospital hallways, parents cars, or in their homes in a months time

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

hope im doombrained and wrong though!!

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Business Gorillas posted:

IMO a huge part of liberal politics is playing by a set of rules nobody else is using and whining when you eat poo poo because of it

stopit stopit stopit stopit stopit aagggghhhh

liberal politics is doing the bidding of the ownership class and they have a well-worn list of excuses they use to why they keep either not helping anyone else or directly loving us over. oops all malice!

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

skewetoo posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJtkY-5peo

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

They're trying on purpose to spread it since they think it'll kill off the weak and they're fully in on their 'only the strong survive' atavistic poo poo.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
people turned away from hospitals, corpses stacking up like firewood, all very easy to predict with many real world examples you could point to and say "hey, be careful."

but no, we're built different.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lol i thought hayes wasn't so naive but well there it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

lol. "pretty please"