Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

shyduck posted:

I think the cops shouldn't vaccinate
agree, but they should still be mandated to vaccinate so they quit and get COVID anyway

if they're still on payroll, we have to pay for their healthcare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
if I went to cvs for Pfizer a few months ago, can I just go to Walmart or Walgreens or something

thanks goons

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Lacrosse posted:

Enough people in Florida have covid I'm not sure anyone will notice

In a month DeSantis will be touting a poll that only 30% of residents noticed the change, as if it's a good thing.

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Jaxyon posted:

it was afghan kids visiting people they weren't likely to see ever again one last time

ok thats a lot more reasonable than a school outing for fun

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Contagion is on Hulu via TNT :woop:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

stump collector posted:

if I went to cvs for Pfizer a few months ago, can I just go to Walmart or Walgreens or something

thanks goons

yes, go wherever

god speed max titers

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

ha just saw another job posting on indeed that has the same weird obsession with the word "kindly" as the scam job i applied to a few days ago

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

McNugget Buddy posted:

Code Blue? No Matter. - WHO

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
your quest will not be complete until you have collected every vaccine.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

redreader posted:

I asked here before but I suppose nobody knows the answer: can anyone tell me what's up with California numbers being lower than they should be, due to Kaisar not reporting (or late reporting, or something?)

Also in case anyone's interested, around the start of August, Santa Clara County started tracking (or at least started graphing) breakthrough infections. The counts are all 'out of 100k'.

https://covid19.sccgov.org/dashboard-case-rates-vaccination-status

so about about 25% of the infections in santa clara county are breakthroughs, BUT, we have a super high vaccination rate: 86% with one dose, 81% with all doses (this number includes j&j one dose since that's 'complete').
https://covid19.sccgov.org/dashboard-vaccinations

That is not your county's vaccination rate. That's the 12+ vaccination rate. The population of SC county is 1.928 million, with 1.327 million vaccinated, or 68.8% vaccinated.

Kids get covid
Kid spread covid
Not counting kids in vaccination stats is lying.

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

Gotta catch 'em all, Covidmon!

Pfizer, I choose you!

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Do people have some stuff other than the Death Panel podcast about how Monica Ghandi is full of poo poo?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

mod sassinator posted:

https://www.king5.com/article/news/...16-e333e92cd18d

that are far too many smug idiots eating at restaurants in seattle while people (and a children!) are dying during the wait to get an ICU bed

Seems real bad, supposed to schedule a scope for September in Seattle but yeah doubt I want to go there with no end in site.

I drove around downtown Portland today, seemed dead but not sure on the food scene. Was pretty grossed out by some people not wearing masks properly with their nose sticking out.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Iron Crowned posted:

Contagion is on Hulu via TNT :woop:

monitor

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

Joementum posted:

it will not come as a surprise that the president of the chicago cop union is a huge baby

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

The Saucer Hovers posted:

ive said this before but im saying it again so people are aware it can happen to them. we were evicted during the height of a pandemic so the landlord could sell at the height of the market. number go up, open biden, apple paste my face, etc.

That sucks, I wish you'd gotten advice on how to stop it. Did you go to court?

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

are they really gonna make us wait until 2022 to vaccinate our kids

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
my brother's in-laws are antivax and have stopped him from getting a vaccination

they operate a small farm/restaurant and reopened the indoor portion a few weeks ago

bet you can't get what happened

:crackping:

thankfully my brother had a negative PCR test but they're not doing so hot

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I'm like 5 minutes in and Jude Law is the CSPAM poster already

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

McNugget Buddy posted:

Code Blue? No Matter. - WHO

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Cloks posted:

my brother's in-laws are antivax and have stopped him from getting a vaccination

they operate a small farm/restaurant and reopened the indoor portion a few weeks ago

bet you can't get what happened

:crackping:

thankfully my brother had a negative PCR test but they're not doing so hot

i assume he's an adult, he can just go get vaxxed and not tell them

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Lastgirl posted:

peppy voice:] use the boost to get through!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
How on earth do in-laws stop a fully grown person from getting the vaccine? You just... walk in and ask for one.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
All you have to do is don your HF-802sd and ask for one.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Salt Fish posted:

How on earth do in-laws stop a fully grown person from getting the vaccine? You just... walk in and ask for one.

i guess its unstated that they have him chained up in their basement

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I have about 80 students this semester across five classes (8th grade) and I think i have seen only sixty-five of them so far due to either bus problems because they can’t get drivers or covid.

pretty cool, we don’t get money for attendance or anything, sounds cool and sustainable

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

My house, my farts?

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Captain Magic posted:

I have about 80 students this semester across five classes (8th grade) and I think i have seen only sixty-five of them so far due to either bus problems because they can’t get drivers or covid.

pretty cool, we don’t get money for attendance or anything, sounds cool and sustainable

:thumbsup:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

mastershakeman posted:

That sucks, I wish you'd gotten advice on how to stop it. Did you go to court?

classic you posting please shut the gently caress up

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

jetz0r posted:

a few months ago, someone in a cspam thread mentioned delta 8 distillate being good and cheap. i ordered 60g of the stuff from cannaclear.com for around $100, and it's been loving great. it is less potent than normal thc, and the high is different. it's mostly a body high and some calming effects, so it doesn't turn me into a lump like normal edibles. i made up some oil by mixing it with canola oil, 1g per 10ml of oil. then just drip some oil on whatever to eat it. bread, tristcuits, bagels, doesn't really matter what you put it on, because it tastes like neutral canola oil.

my gf and i have been taking it almost daily for 2 months, and have used ~8g so far. by comparison, the cheap edibles at the local shops that we used to buy are $12 per 10x 10mg of thc. now we can get blasted for like $6/month, it owns.

seconding this. delta 8 has been great for me over the past few months living in a non legal state. gonna check out the site you linked, cheers

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

uber_stoat posted:

the infinity armpatch once i collect all 6 boosters

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

sorry MASTER SHAKE MAN your naivete is grating

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:hai:

mashing X button to boost my immune response in the covid QTE before they intubate me

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Demon Of The Fall posted:

seconding this. delta 8 has been great for me over the past few months living in a non legal state. gonna check out the site you linked, cheers

delta 8 is the ivermectin of the dirtbag left. it’s even named after delta!

seriously it’s not worth it

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Salt Fish posted:

his wife is against it and he lives with her and her family

i completely agree that he should just get one but he doesn't want to lie to his wife

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

if i take the horse paste will it turn me into a centaur

Doubtful. Mike Pence has consumed more horse paste than any other person and is not a centaur

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Cloks posted:

he doesn't want to lie to his wife

sorry bro, gotta get divorced.

told my wife today we gotta cut ties with a bunch of dumb chuds (her family)

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Cloks posted:

i completely agree that he should just get one but he doesn't want to lie to his wife

:sever:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Cloks posted:

……what