Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tzen posted:

lie cheat steal

I should have said I had cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

My friend hosted a BBQ back when covid wasn't near as bad at the beginning of the summer. We took some acid and were pretty drunk and it came out he wasn't vaccinated and I was arguing with him over it. He said he didn't want side effects, didn't want to do an experimental vaccine,, and that he had been taking the lockdown seriously (he hadn't, he had traveled just about every other week including on flights). He was too broke to buy food for his own BBQ and I told him he'd get a $50 gift card from the state and he said it wasn't worth the time he'd lose from work...he's a lecturer at a university, was only teaching 2 classes online, and had just finished grading finals for summer. Someone else at the BBQ overheard me ribbing him, and she had assumed we were all vaccinated and had been in lockdown in months and was in town visiting family who were immunocompromised. She immediately left.

This guy has a masters and teaches at a state school with a renowned program lol.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Stupid Boxes posted:

omg I didn’t know open biden was a real thing loving nancy said whaaaatt

lmao there is very little in this thread that has been made up whole cloth. it's all real, and it's all real dumb

Rand Paul
Aug 2, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

I've heard that poo poo from so many people tbh.

sadly that's a super common sentiment.

Huey P. Newton was 100% right in his theory of reactionary suicide.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

euphronius posted:

I should have said I had cancer
ah gently caress, sorry man

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/grantstern/status/1430919494537515012

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
how many more crack pings can the human brain take

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the pharmacist said I was confused !!

I wanted to say you are a capitalist liberal shill and fake doctor but i just said “ thanks “

:argh:

I was owned

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Stupid Boxes posted:

Lol

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

euphronius posted:

Pharmacy won’t do third unto 8 months after second

Book a first shot online with a fake name and say you're uninsured

This isn't hard

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

Wild to see a divorce real time. Thread delivers

I always miss these. Like seeing a shooting star

Vishass fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Aug 26, 2021

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

lollll i didn't know there was video

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Stupid Boxes posted:

how many more crack pings can the human brain take

if you can crack ping enough hydrogen atoms we'll solve the energy crisis

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Stupid Boxes posted:

open biden!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

euphronius posted:

I wanted to say you are a capitalist liberal shill and fake doctor but i just said “ thanks “

I was owned

you ended up saying "thanks, you too" didn't you

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

just say no to vaccine fraud

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

crepeface posted:

lollll i didn't know there was video

I’m losing my mind

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

mod sassinator posted:

the pandemic has been hell on everyone. remember in the first months when all kinds of couples realized.. holy poo poo I hate spending time indoors with this person, we only existed to sleep together before and now this loving sucks!!

Guess I should be grateful that my spouse and I are on the same page, and that we're both pretty drat introverted. The only problems we had was my slide into a major depressive episode (lol I hate being unemployed, praise jeebus that I got work now), that finally got treated this May.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I remember reading somewhere that exhaustion and compliancy to mass death is a sign of a failing society.

Anyway, 100k projected to die by December.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/u-s-projected-to-see-100000-more-covid-deaths-by-december-unless-changes-are-made/

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

titty_baby_ posted:

My friend hosted a BBQ back when covid wasn't near as bad at the beginning of the summer. We took some acid and were pretty drunk and it came out he wasn't vaccinated and I was arguing with him over it. He said he didn't want side effects, didn't want to do an experimental vaccine,, and that he had been taking the lockdown seriously (he hadn't, he had traveled just about every other week including on flights). He was too broke to buy food for his own BBQ and I told him he'd get a $50 gift card from the state and he said it wasn't worth the time he'd lose from work...he's a lecturer at a university, was only teaching 2 classes online, and had just finished grading finals for summer. Someone else at the BBQ overheard me ribbing him, and she had assumed we were all vaccinated and had been in lockdown in months and was in town visiting family who were immunocompromised. She immediately left.

This guy has a masters and teaches at a state school with a renowned program lol.

:rznv: :hmmrona: :rznv:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

open biden i say to my smart freezer and procure some ice cweam

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

euphronius posted:

I was owned

go to a different pharmacy and tell them yr here for yr first shot dummy

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

meet girls at the store posted:

Just learned I’m so loving triggered by “safely” in parentheticals gently caress

Oh same. It’s great!

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Didn't one goon already contract COVID because he went to 5 pharmacies in a day fishing for vaccine instead of booking online

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

you ended up saying "thanks, you too" didn't you

it was like a critical loss in a disco Elysian convo

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Iron Crowned posted:

Why isn't the goon divorce spreadsheet in the first post?

wait, what spreadsheet?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

please begin preserving artifacts for the custody battle, you will thank yourself later

have you gotten a booster yet

im sorry for your loss, divorce is absolutely awful and I won't sugarcoat that

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Stupid Boxes posted:

I’m losing my mind

lol it’s all real

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

the horse paste stuff is literally breaking my brain. i just genuinely can’t process it. that people are so loving stupid that are taking animal dewormer over just getting a loving vaccine is just wild

america has always been this stupid?????

You will see a sequel to January 6, 2021. Not at the Capitol, but spread out at every hospital in the country will be violent actions. The amount will be sporadic at first, but the few successes will embolden others:

October 10th, 2021
08:00 AM EST

Atlanta is burning. CDC headquarters was hastily evacuated 6 hours ago after a Trump car parade smashed through the abandoned barricades.

Proud boys march in the streets, and effectively are the current active police department, which means not much has changed aside from their uniforms.

The hospitals are still operating, but the security staff is barely hanging on. The mobs are packed so tight by the glass doors, you can smell a mix of sweat and apple flavored paste in the air.

The chuds are coming.

They have brought the drench, and will save their loved ones or die trying.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Iron Crowned posted:

Why isn't the goon divorce spreadsheet in the first post?

the what

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

titty_baby_ posted:

lol the someone else in this is great
"hmm yeah gently caress this byeeee"
very relatable

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

lol if u havent started every monday thru saturday with an Open Biden and every Sunday with a Good Morning Sunday Morning in order to achieve maximum nancification of yr brain, like me

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

HiHo ChiRho posted:

You will see a sequel to January 6, 2021. Not at the Capitol, but spread out at every hospital in the country will be violent actions. The amount will be sporadic at first, but the few successes will embolden others:

October 10th, 2021
08:00 AM EST

Atlanta is burning. CDC headquarters was hastily evacuated 6 hours ago after a Trump car parade smashed through the abandoned barricades.

Proud boys march in the streets, and effectively are the current active police department, which means not much has changed aside from their uniforms.

The hospitals are still operating, but the security staff is barely hanging on. The mobs are packed so tight by the glass doors, you can smell a mix of sweat and apple flavored paste in the air.

The chuds are coming.

They have brought the drench, and will save their loved ones or die trying.

ngl Atlanta's non-chud population is armed to the teeth, they can die on these seven hills if they wanna pull this poo poo

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Covok posted:

I remember reading somewhere that exhaustion and compliancy to mass death is a sign of a failing society.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/u-s-projected-to-see-100000-more-covid-deaths-by-december-unless-changes-are-made/

seems low tbh

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

hey you know it is what it is

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Covok posted:

that number is insanely optimistic

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Louisgod posted:

poo poo man you don't even need to be together to argue about a vaccine, I told my ex-wife our kids absolutely need to get vaccinated when it's available to them and of course I get the "I need to see more data and make sure it's safe before I commit to anything" and of course she's not vaccinated and I can't just get my kids vaccinated without her consent as well. pisses me off so much and if it comes down to it I'll gladly take legal action against her to make loving sure my kids are protected.

you can’t just lie and get the kids vaccinated? or lie about parent consent? if I’m a parent I’m faking the signature if the partner isn’t going along with it.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Covok posted:

Only 100k? :regd08:

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Ah the beautiful rainbow of a mass casualty event :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Strep Vote posted:

Scene: prepping my kid for school

Me: just keep your mask on and you'll be fine. Oh, and don't be a stickler for social distancing, they changed it from six feet to three feet. They decided they're the same.
Kid: oh, ok.
Me: ...
Kid: ...
Me: ...
Kid: ... but that makes me think that six feet wasn't enough and it should be 12?
Me: gently caress WHY ARE YOU SO SMART

lmao