Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

smoobles posted:

I've been replying encouraging people to take it rectally. I'm sure Facebook will ban me for this (but not ban the group)

I've had fun roasting my dumb Trump supervisor at work since he sends me anti-vaxx / Experimental Medicine memes like asking him
when is he planning to start shoving horse drugs up his rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
biden looks like poo poo and is lightly coughing in this afghan debacle presser

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby
https://twitter.com/GovKathyHochul/status/1430715630999715841?s=20

such leadership wow

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
my body, my choice!

*opens village gates and lets all the velociraptors in*

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

cr0y posted:

The boost would give you a couple months of ludicrous amounts of antibodies coursing through you while delta runs rampant which may be actually sterizling. I'd keep it but plan on it knocking you on your rear end.

Third shot of moderna is basically god mode against delta

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

mod sassinator posted:

God if Biden died of Covid that would be the funniest poo poo ever.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

God if Biden died of Covid that would be the funniest poo poo ever.

Especially after both Trump and Bojo passed their saving throw for no damage.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Basic in Chief!

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

mod sassinator posted:

If mush-for-brains dies of Covid I will never stop laughing

an owls casket
Jun 4, 2001

Pillbug

before I clicked on this link I was like "this had better be that clip from The Simpsons, or else I'll..." and then I trailed off ineffectually like that because I didn't know what i would or even could do, so thanks.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Lacrosse posted:

If mush-for-brains dies of Covid I will never stop laughing

I know who you mean by context of the post you're replying to, but really you're going to have to be more specific in the future.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

DesertIslandHermit posted:

ngl a Jurassic Park movie of dinosaurs getting loose in America, reproducing at great numbers due to lab science, and just becoming a way of American nature sounds awesome. But the Jurassic World movies suck so outlook not so good.

"The velociraptors are feasting on restaurant leftovers and breeding like crazy, all restaurant patrons are required to throw their waste into the marked bins."

"MY FREEDOM TO THROW BREAD ON THE GROUND!!!"

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
Gf and I got a Moderna last week after our second Pfizer in April and it hit us harder than both of those but not super harsh, mostly worn the gently caress out and some achiness/fever. also my arm felt like it got hit with a baseball bat

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

etalian posted:

The Basic in Chief!

no. i'm sorry. i'm being an rear end in a top hat

https://twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/status/1429865169098887184?s=20
https://twitter.com/GovKathyHochul/status/1430644246562934791?s=20

she's added a gradient to the 'we're hosed and doing nothing about it' chart. we will graphic design our way out of this!!!11

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

DesertIslandHermit posted:

ngl a Jurassic Park movie of dinosaurs getting loose in America, reproducing at great numbers due to lab science, and just becoming a way of American nature sounds awesome. But the Jurassic World movies suck so outlook not so good.

raptor vs grizzly bear would be a fight i want to see

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/rvenkayya/status/1430964335250128899

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

an owls casket posted:

before I clicked on this link I was like "this had better be that clip from The Simpsons, or else I'll..." and then I trailed off ineffectually like that because I didn't know what i would or even could do, so thanks.

if the government continues to do nothing about covid i swear ill... ill... get really mad!!!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

https://twitter.com/GodfreyOSWALD/status/1430820787305525250?s=20

you’ll never get SWOLE like that, governor!!

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Where's the mask mandate, burger queen

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

I know who you mean by context of the post you're replying to, but really you're going to have to be more specific in the future.

Those other people are mush-for-intestines

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfEnIFV2-mc

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

does the Florida covid case count keep going to the stratosphere or has it begun to just go up

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/1431010568492789762

https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/1431010573974650884

Oh no, not a white child

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i enjoy a good veggie burger now and again

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

does the Florida covid case count keep going to the stratosphere or has it begun to just go up

7 day Average of ~20k, Great job team!

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Guys, my friend from the bar just said that perfectly muscular, rude teens are lurking just out of sight in your local Wal-Marts just waiting to play The Knockout Game on- get this- people without masks. What a world we live in. Tag ten of your maskless brethren, stick to your horsey sauce, and pass this on!

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Whoolighams posted:

Gf and I got a Moderna last week after our second Pfizer in April and it hit us harder than both of those but not super harsh, mostly worn the gently caress out and some achiness/fever. also my arm felt like it got hit with a baseball bat

Moderna booster is some powerful poo poo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thesaurus posted:

Moderna booster is some powerful poo poo

I know it seemed faster working than Pfizer.

The 2nd Pfizer shot, i didn't feel any side effect until the day after the shot.

Moderna was like shot in the morning and noon then getting flu like shakes / chills by the evening.

Alioth
May 21, 2015
Lmao I told the sex offender pedophile chud at work to put his mask on because he was still sick/coughing and he got mad lol. He kept taking it off to cough lol. I hate this guy so loving much

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

a basic 'wich.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

Schnorkles posted:

i enjoy a good veggie burger now and again

you're a plane! you'll just shred it all and make a mess! now go drink your JP-8 juice box

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Alioth posted:

Lmao I told the sex offender pedophile chud at work to put his mask on because he was still sick/coughing and he got mad lol. He kept taking it off to cough lol. I hate this guy so loving much

it's not good to talk to yourself

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

mod sassinator posted:

you're a plane! you'll just shred it all and make a mess! now go drink your JP-8 juice box

wow rude

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

can anyone remind me whether it's ok to take Tylenol a day after the vax? It doesn't interfere with the massive immune response right?

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

taking so much horse paste my gastrointestinal system turns inside out and i can now consume things starfish-style

Alioth
May 21, 2015

Louisgod posted:

it's not good to talk to yourself

Well I definitely do hate myself

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

“that’s the toxins leaving my body” is such a funny thing

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Thesaurus posted:

can anyone remind me whether it's ok to take Tylenol a day after the vax? It doesn't interfere with the massive immune response right?

its perfectly fine!!! after my 2nd shot i had the chills so bad it literally made me cry, and naproxen/aceto combo helped so much

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Alioth posted:

back in the day I was at a bar with my friend watching a football game with my friend. some guy started to give my friend poo poo about his team or whatever

my friend immediately snapped back with "I know who you are and what you did, you think everyone else here wants to know?" the dude settled the gently caress up and was out of there.

my friend let me know the stranger touched some kids. what a way to win a football argument

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

so moderna is still ok at 6 months and the boaster eventually supercharged you ?