Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

danzig can carry way more kitty litter than brock though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/ShaneHelmsCom/status/1430897053505265671

One C

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

thought for a second he said vaccations

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Lid posted:

One C a missing i and a missing n

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that is definitely a 50 year old man's online joke

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Cavauro posted:

that is definitely a 50 year old man's online joke

I'm not 50

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I thought that was Ultimo Guerrero for a second lol

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

sticklefifer posted:

If I'm reading this right, horizontal = all the same person / vertical = gimmick spinoffs by different people?

Also doesn't mention the top one's run as Hunico, but I guess they're only counting masked gimmicks.

Dragon Lee adopted the name Ryu Lee for a time when he got released by CMLL because the promotion owned the name. (Not sure if that got fixed now)

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

I thought that was Ultimo Guerrero for a second lol

Oh god drat you, I’ll never be able to separate those two in my brain again.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Alaois posted:

danzig can carry way more kitty litter than brock though

how many piles of bricks did Brock angrily dispose of

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Lily Catts posted:

Dragon Lee adopted the name Ryu Lee for a time when he got released by CMLL because the promotion owned the name. (Not sure if that got fixed now)

The second Dragon Lee did. The first one became Mistico and now Dralistico. I think he can use Dragon Lee outside Mexico but goes by Ryu Lee in NJPW because they want to make nice with CMLL.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

How many -isticos are knocking about in Mexico right now?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Huh I wonder why Danzig is so close to the camera, not like he's an NXT wrestler trying to convince Vince to keep him.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Danzig doesn't smoke weed, eat his own cum, or hotdogs.

He is a terrible fit for WWE.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

edogawa rando posted:

How many -isticos are knocking about in Mexico right now?

So there is Mistico, who was Caristico, who was the first Myzteziz, who was the first Sin Cara and was the first CMLL Mistico. (It's hard to tell who was the first guy using the name Mistico in the aughts.) He is once again Mistico but I'll call him Caristico to be less confusing.

There is Mistico II who was Dragon Lee I who just left CMLL and will probably be Dralistico. He was given the Mistico gimmick after Caristico left. He is the brother of the current Dragon Lee who got the Dragon Lee gimmick after his brother became Mistico.

There is Cinta de Oro who was Sin Cara Negro and then became Sin Cara after Caristico left WWE. He was Mistico/Mystico in the aughts but it's unclear if he actually had the gimmick first. However Paco Alonso of CMLL had the rights to Mistico so Cinta de Oro had to change his name. He was Incognito on the American indies and was basically the slowest high flyer possible.

There is now Myzteziz Jr in AAA who has no relation to Caristico.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

The Aristicos!

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
You must be this much Lucha Fan to understand these quandaries.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

MassRafTer posted:

So there is Mistico, who was Caristico, who was the first Myzteziz, who was the first Sin Cara and was the first CMLL Mistico. (It's hard to tell who was the first guy using the name Mistico in the aughts.) He is once again Mistico but I'll call him Caristico to be less confusing.

There is Mistico II who was Dragon Lee I who just left CMLL and will probably be Dralistico. He was given the Mistico gimmick after Caristico left. He is the brother of the current Dragon Lee who got the Dragon Lee gimmick after his brother became Mistico.

There is Cinta de Oro who was Sin Cara Negro and then became Sin Cara after Caristico left WWE. He was Mistico/Mystico in the aughts but it's unclear if he actually had the gimmick first. However Paco Alonso of CMLL had the rights to Mistico so Cinta de Oro had to change his name. He was Incognito on the American indies and was basically the slowest high flyer possible.

https://twitter.com/Casshooole/status/1431124827201589248

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
https://mobile.twitter.com/jackcartwheel/status/1430966810514321410

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheMattCardona/status/1430971621989179395

This is a huge LOL in the making

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

MassRafTer posted:

I wasn't paying attention and thought this was a Cavauro post at first. It works either way.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
That picture of Triple H was taken after another one of his boys was released, then they told him that he would now be WWE's head tour guide.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh my God yes he should. And he should do the tour with the GCW belt.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Dango Bango posted:

Oh my God yes he should. And he should do the tour with the GCW belt.

lol this was exactly my thought

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Only if he streams it all live on Twitch

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/1431254185589161985?s=20

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
IIncredible

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Size is relativer

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Hunter kind of looks like Karrion Kross in that pic. Fitting 🤣

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Also after Caristico (formerly Mistico, Sin Cara and Myzteziz, now once again Mistico) left AAA, AAA kept trying to trademark any names he was going to use on the indies. So Caristico leaked that he was going to be called Mistic 2.0 to trick AAA into trademarking that while he went ahead with Caristico.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Also after Caristico (formerly Mistico, Sin Cara and Myzteziz, now once again Mistico) left AAA, AAA kept trying to trademark any names he was going to use on the indies. So Caristico leaked that he was going to be called Mistic 2.0 to trick AAA into trademarking that while he went ahead with Caristico.

haha that's great

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

https://twitter.com/weed_n_wrestlin/status/1431245108809277450?t=UmQIsfWJJHvbMcnD8FnsDA&s=19

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

hahaha

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
https://twitter.com/ColtCabana/status/1431261785471004672

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Phrasing, Colt.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

colt about to go to the max caster zone

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018