Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Quevdo Bubu knows his stools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

Sad Billionaire posted:

There are twitter, youtube and tiktok accounts that have amassed millions of followers despite dealing exclusively in stolen content. Seeing someone tweet out a photoshop or funny post you made with zero attribution sucks, but just take solace in the fact that nothing matters.

This wouldn't happen on the blockchain!!111!1

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby
https://twitter.com/sfchronicle/status/1430889484942381065?s=20

lol "now"

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

should we lmao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
making GBS threads myself to own the libs

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf

Tzen posted:

should we lmao

yes, now

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Cormirnaty lite

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

Weaponized Autism posted:

too many new ghosts walking around :ohdear:

I found a computer model of the projected outcome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DpPicOZOig

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
dropping part of my intestinal track on the floor of the grocery store so i can't be tracked

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lacrosse posted:

I feel dirty posting an ad but I have to lmao at this

https://twitter.com/pax/status/1422212242326671369?s=20

lol Seattle is gonna be a white hot zone for covid in a few weeks!

I'm going to miss Kris Straub's Local 58 videos. Preemptive RIP to a genius of short horror film.

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

No, we have to save those for the medical workers. The Keepers of The Science have declared it to be so.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Der Meister posted:

can you catch COVID from drinking waste water

:goonsay:

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Judakel posted:

dropping part of my intestinal track on the floor of the grocery store so i can't be tracked
someone asked this earlier but maybe I missed an answer
so what happens when someone drops some 'ring worms' long-term? do those parts of the intestinal tract just grow back or what?

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

*crack* *PING*

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

in fact I think every post in this thread should be posted in every COVID discussion space online using the DoD's botnet of millions of accounts, the posts should also be stickied and be impossible to delete

replace minions with snoos pls

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Lacrosse posted:

lol I still can't get over Washington made in-person learning LEGALLY REQUIRED. These schools are going to make it less than a week before they're going to have to shut down for the rest of the school year. How is that better than zoom classes? Oh my God everyone is so loving stupid I just can't even

Don't worry, we'll fine 'em and withhold funding if they go remote :twisted:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Science loves me this I know

'cuz the biden tells me so

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

hey everyone! come get your vaxx-dean at greendale comirnaty college!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
been edging a full panic attack and getting none of my work done for a whole week now and just constant white noise posting to get through it lol

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Good Citizen posted:

getting none of my work done for a whole year now and just constant white noise posting to get through it lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

making GBS threads myself to own the libs

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

how dare you goonsay me

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
i just realized that the word "endemic" means opposite things when referring to animals and plants and when referring to a disease.

in plants and animals it is analogous to "native." it refers to things that have been in that area for a very long time and were not artificially introduced there by humans. We don't call invasive species endemic just because they are super great at living in a specific area and take over, we call them invasive.

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

Good Citizen posted:

been edging a full panic attack and getting none of my work done for a whole week now and just constant white noise posting to get through it lol

shh bby is OK, the end of the world is finally here we don't have to wait anymore

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
start spreading a rumor that the government is putting microchips in horse paste

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Stereotype posted:

i just realized that the word "endemic" means opposite things when referring to animals and plants and when referring to a disease.

in plants and animals it is analogous to "native." it refers to things that have been in that area for a very long time and were not artificially introduced there by humans. We don't call invasive species endemic just because they are super great at living in a specific area and take over, we call them invasive.

Sounds like someone wants to fight the virus instead of Learning To Live with the virus :crossarms:

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

Covid is endemic just like rabies is endemic and everyone knows rabies is nbd. Open Biden and kiss a raccoon on the lips!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

real good job everyone

good effort

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Lacrosse posted:

Open Biden and kiss a raccoon on the lips!

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
covid isn't endemic it is pervasive. we should be calling it invasive (or just pervasive) and, even though it wasn't started recently, using the term "endemic" to describe a pandemic that has gotten super out of control is insane doublespeak garbage

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Lacrosse posted:

shh bby is OK, the end of the world is finally here we don't have to wait anymore

I always thought it would be cool like in The Stand, and I could go hang out in Las Vegas with The Walking Dude

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

euphronius posted:

real good job everyone

good effort

Thank u coach, I'm posting through the pain!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

this is the worst loss edit i've ever seen

Turn your EKG monitor on

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

can you catch COVID from drinking cam girl bath water ?

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/ErinBanco/status/1431309049778298880
poo poo's hosed y'all lol - the authorities

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd
alas, the horse drugs saga has gone from hilarious to hosed
https://twitter.com/AmbJohnBoIton/status/1431056717224321026?s=19

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Good Citizen posted:

lol same, have gotten zero work done this week, barely bare minimum if that, oh well! :justpost:

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Good Citizen posted:

gently caress yea, brotha

I'm gettin' paid to post

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Lacrosse posted:

Covid is endemic just like rabies is endemic and everyone knows rabies is nbd. Open Biden and kiss a raccoon on the lips!

interestingly, rabies isn't a thing at all in Hawaii! There is also no rabies in Australia. this is the reason they have super strict rules about bringing in animals. that feels like a good analogy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

euphronius posted:

can you catch COVID from drinking cam girl bath water ?

:birdthunk: