Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dating sucks? try sating ducks. a couple of options are to use oats or frozen peas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

haha

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Been tapped for an evacuation mission in Louisiana tomorrow. I'm hoping it won't be coming towards my home. But it's def hitting my state.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
stay safe man, they're saying it might make landfall as a cat 4 so don't mess around with that poo poo if it comes anywhere near you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

love a philly cheese steak hamburger from here in Denver, Colorado

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im going to get a philly cheese steak now. anyway, can i ask you guys somethin? like lets get down and dirty here, real talk, peppers and fries. did barnacle jim really die? i assume not. but if there's confirmation, i'd like to see it. i won't believe it absent solid confirmation - obituary, et cetera, so do not even try.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

That DICK! posted:

im going to get a philly cheese steak now. anyway, can i ask you guys somethin? like lets get down and dirty here, real talk, peppers and fries. did barnacle jim really die? i assume not. but if there's confirmation, i'd like to see it. i won't believe it absent solid confirmation - obituary, et cetera, so do not even try.

Mods?!?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

a cyborg mug posted:

Ah, dating sucks. Broke someone’s heart and now I’m sad too

Hey it’s 1000 times less painful than a bad marriage and divorce chin up homie

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

Hey it’s 1000 times less painful than a bad marriage and divorce chin up homie

1000 percent this.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/Shard01464880/status/1431801281694285830?s=19

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

very nice

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hope you folks down in louisiana and by the gulf are staying safe

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ed asner is dead. oh no.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

richard herd is dead as well

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm alive

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

richard herd is dead as well

i already heard that i hadn't herd

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dead rear end nerd

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lee “Scratch” Perry too :(

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

NienNunb posted:

I'm alive

jeremy

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

John Bonham is dead :(

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thinking about playing fallout new vegas again. been about 4 years

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

been about 6 years

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ill play it too.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have to figure out what mods to use. should take about 3 weeks to do that and set them up then i'll start playing

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I would play it but it’s only streaming on psnow and those just never look full HD for me too blurry

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

let me know some good ones.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/70334
here's ag ood one. don't know what it does

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Skyrim is better than New Vegas

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cowboy rear end in a top hat who screams "cowboy" when seeing a cowboy hat has that opinion. yea ok

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that(cow)B(oy)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

whats up all

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

im big time chillin sup with you that dick

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I've been thinking about it a lot lately, and I don't believe I can hide from the truth anymore, so i'm just gonna be honest to myself, and to all of you: i've come to the realization that... it's fun to post!!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

neoaxd posted:

I've been thinking about it a lot lately, and I don't believe I can hide from the truth anymore, so i'm just gonna be honest to myself, and to all of you: i've come to the realization that... it's fun to post!!

:hai: :justpost:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Ate some pretty terrible supermarket sushi for breakfast because I got paid today. Gonna teach kids some dumb poo poo today. They're going to build medieval castles out of cardboard. Livin the life

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

neoaxd posted:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cavauro posted:

thinking about playing fallout new vegas again. been about 4 years
here’s a good idea for playing new vegas. you’re not allowed to do any combat outside of vats. if there’s a mod that enforces this that would be very cool. if there’s not i’ll make it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

another idea: you're not allowed to play above 'very easy' difficulty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/MyQn2ic2Wzw