Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Adam Sandler is way funnier than Friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

indigi posted:

Adam Sandler is way funnier than Friends

he like a the friends? the friends is good.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Mitch, how dare you.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
If you look close enough at the moon… you can see a ghost!

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
See you degenerates at both Boston shows.

Also lol @ Wiger booking a British guest as soon as Mitch says "gently caress the British"

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Drunkboxer posted:

If you look close enough at the moon… you can see a ghost!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Mitch is such a poor sport it’s hilarious

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

Given Mitch learning to make bar pizza and bagels, I look forward to the future Doughboys chain restaurant that they will eventually start up.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Ardemia posted:

Given Mitch learning to make bar pizza and bagels, I look forward to the future Doughboys chain restaurant that they will eventually start up.

It can be a reverse Dick's Last Resort where you get to yell at the waiters and they go [Wiger voice] "this is actually what I want, I like this"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
6 ounces of white cheddar for a single bar pizza sounds insane, I have to try it sometime

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Ardemia posted:

I bought a bar pizza 1" pizza pan because of this ep, I enjoyed it a lot.

Jack Bandit
Feb 6, 2005
Shit, I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months
I know this is a very specific pull but what episode was it that mid episode Mitch cries out to god something like “when can I ever be happy god, when will it be my turn?”

It was hilarious and depressing at the same time in a way Doughboys does so well. It’s rattled around in my head ever since I heard it but I could never remember when it was and I want to go back and play it again.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Jack Bandit posted:

I know this is a very specific pull but what episode was it that mid episode Mitch cries out to god something like “when can I ever be happy god, when will it be my turn?”

It was hilarious and depressing at the same time in a way Doughboys does so well. It’s rattled around in my head ever since I heard it but I could never remember when it was and I want to go back and play it again.

Knowing Mitch my immediate guess is that he's reacting to the celts losing so try around April in 2017/2018

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

Grapplejack posted:

Knowing Mitch my immediate guess is that he's reacting to the celts losing so try around April in 2017/2018

lol

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Jack Bandit posted:

Anyway, the cheese... the cheese was gud, Wiges.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Dang was hoping MOD pizza would have scored better but they were fair about it. It's one of my favorite spots to build a custom pie with lots of roasted garlic and a salad for a good price. I'd agree it doesn't travel great but was surprised Wiger didn't like the caramelized pear tea, that's a delight.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

I'm more of a Blaze man myself. I _do_ like the Chipotle-fication of pizza, but it definitely has to be eaten immediately. The crust is like paper thin.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I have only had Blaze in the way they recommend it, which is as a work lunch. It was fine, but it’s in a strip with a wild wings, two competing mall-tier stir fry places, BK, Taco Bell, a healthier salad/wrap spot, BBQ, Arby’s, Einsteins (boo), Chipotle, two other burger spots, a (bad) pizza by the slice vendor, Boston Market, and like two other places I’m forgetting.

So you’ve gotta be really burnt out on the rest before Blaze is the top pick.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

that thin crust poo poo is for the birds imo

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

In the DC area, we have a chain called &pizza, and it's a fair bit better than any of the other chipotle pizza places I've been to. It even travels fairly well.

Sloth Socks
May 13, 2005

dangling is the finest of all the arts in all the worlds

Lipstick Apathy

ArtVandelay posted:

In the DC area, we have a chain called &pizza, and it's a fair bit better than any of the other chipotle pizza places I've been to. It even travels fairly well.

lmao &pizza. We got them up in Baltimore too!

A buddy of mine won some "pie day" contest from &Pizza a few years ago, and they threw him and his wife a vow renewal party, right in the pizza parlor. Extremely silly, and the re-bride wasn't super thrilled about it at first, but hey, lots of free pizzas which weren't too bad. Kinda wish a comically Italian chef presided over the ceremony, but oh well.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Sloth Socks posted:

lmao &pizza. We got them up in Baltimore too!

A buddy of mine won some "pie day" contest from &Pizza a few years ago, and they threw him and his wife a vow renewal party, right in the pizza parlor. Extremely silly, and the re-bride wasn't super thrilled about it at first, but hey, lots of free pizzas which weren't too bad. Kinda wish a comically Italian chef presided over the ceremony, but oh well.

I've interacted with the owner on twitter and he seems like a good guy with a pretty well developed sense of humor, so this seems about right.

I've been wondering if they were eventually going to try and compete nationwide, or at least east coast wide, but it seems like he's happy being in the DC/Baltimore region.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Is it said "and pizza"?

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Is it said "and pizza"?

Yep

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

&twins

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Four grown adults eating ice cold marinara at home and complaining about it because the container didn't tell them they were allowed to heat it up. I'm yelling at my phone like a maniac.

Sloth Socks
May 13, 2005

dangling is the finest of all the arts in all the worlds

Lipstick Apathy
One of their bluest episodes yet. Truly nauseating turns of phrases, every which way.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Stuff Crush Deep Deep Piss Pizza

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Crindee posted:

Four grown adults eating ice cold marinara at home and complaining about it because the container didn't tell them they were allowed to heat it up. I'm yelling at my phone like a maniac.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Crindee posted:

I love the Doughboys

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

Crindee posted:

Them not being allowed to use the stove as adults makes sense imo

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Momma Mitchell
There she goes again
Uh uh won't let me eat piss now

Alright, just...let's stop this episode.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
I have never seen someone like Dixie Dynamite, they're not kidding

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
Dixie Dynamite does look very fuckable.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

This week's Jingle All the Whey is a wonderful train wreck

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Hyrax Attack! posted:

This week's Jingle All the Whey is a wonderful train wreck

It’s not the first time Wiger’s just said the year either, there was one a few months ago where Mitch or the guest asked if a german jingle came out after reunification and Wiger was like “Uhh lets see, 1991 so after, it was after reunification” or something. Nobody caught it.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
Nick also hosed up a recent game on How Did This Get Played. Wow.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Marsupial Ape posted:

Nick also hosed up a recent game on How Did This Get Played. Wow.

He should have known Heather would have reacted negatively to a list that didn’t have solely Street Fighter and Final Fantasy games occupying the top 10 spots

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
https://twitter.com/BDayBoysMitch/status/1440697955183259656

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

I never really understood there being controversy over their Patreon. They use it for income, pay staff, and pay guests. They still have plenty of free content and deliver the promised bonus Patreon content. They don't claim poverty or plan to switch to a pay only model, or threaten to cancel if they don't get more subscribers. They aren't a charity or non-profit and have no obligation to divulge specifics and given the nature of obsessive fans that probably wouldn't be a good idea. Where's the problem?