Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Bruce Dackler is one of my go-to character names in games because of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Talking about that Warren staffer made me remember that a couple of them got tattoos that look like the ones holocaust survivors have.

https://twitter.com/_pem_pem/status/1237357428599074816

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

I actually did read that while stupid Vice article about the barber shops. I think what probably happened is he really did go 'canvas' some barbershops and they were like "Ok yeah, neat. Nice to meet you random annoying dude who just wandered in blathering about Elizabeth Warren. Do you want a haircut?" Then this got spun into a whole "My Canadian Girlfriend LOVES Liz Warren" bullshit story for Twitter without realizing everyone would just savagely dunk on him.

The barber shop is probably real just a really lovely one opened by a guy who doesn't know WTF he's doing.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

we are denied the universe with a third world maoist trump, we are only graced with this facsimile

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
You know it's real when the barbershop is talking about you !!

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I get that black twitter is like, really really smart, but if they legitimately 'aint havin no Bernie' then why would Elizabeth Warren be the preferred choice :nallears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIiLLSidgDo

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Roflmao at "he had one hit"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Roflmao at "he had one hit"

It's such a tragedy he was banned from twitter.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's such a tragedy he was banned from twitter.

I'm sure in January 2024 Jack's going to announce it was only a 3 year suspension and Trump has definitely learned his lesson :jerkbag: no we wont stop him from being president again and no you cant have any of the old tweets back

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

"I'd be more scared if it was the other way around. 'You heard about that new Nazi? I heard he used to be a Pope!'"

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Reverend Wright? More like Reverend Right as in true and correct (the weed, not the swastikas but god drat america all the same)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Jumping the gun a bit since it just happened recently, but marking the time Giuliani called himself a functioning alcoholic

https://twitter.com/Ibishblog/status/1431247866748678145?s=20

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

My "I'm more functional than 90% of the population" shirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by my shirt.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
yeah that was a real through the looking glass moment. it loving owned

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
anna nicole smith, the model who famously married a billionaire koch investor in the last year of his life, was not actually written into his will

like all uberwealthy inheritance cases, it was an epic courtroom battle. unlike most uberwealthy inheritance cases, this one made it all the way up to scotus, who agreed to hear it

although the dude died in '95 the scotus case started in '05, so since this was under dubya he decided that he wanted more federal control over stuff like rich people inheritance, and had his DOJ put the thumb on the scale and help represent anna nicole smith

a year later scotus unanimously ruled in favor of ms smith, with The Notorious RBG writing the opinion

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Then she died like a year later :(

r.i.p. to that true american Robin Hood

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Suddenly remembered Neera Tanden’s bid for head of the OMB lol

God that was delicious

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Animal Friend posted:

Trump finding out about her death live after a rally was a special moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knlJWu815C0

e: lol in those comments

im a simple man, you post this video, I watch it. the double hand pump up gets me every time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

anna nicole smith, the model who famously married a billionaire koch investor in the last year of his life, was not actually written into his will

like all uberwealthy inheritance cases, it was an epic courtroom battle. unlike most uberwealthy inheritance cases, this one made it all the way up to scotus, who agreed to hear it

although the dude died in '95 the scotus case started in '05, so since this was under dubya he decided that he wanted more federal control over stuff like rich people inheritance, and had his DOJ put the thumb on the scale and help represent anna nicole smith

a year later scotus unanimously ruled in favor of ms smith, with The Notorious RBG writing the opinion

I'm glad she got it and the only thing that would make it better is if she offed him

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Lol remember Milo Y?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

I'm glad she got it and the only thing that would make it better is if she offed him

Yea honestly, she took the dick she gets the cash. His kids are probably demons anyways.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Fortaleza posted:

God that was delicious

After she got torpedoed, some superfan of hers on twitter threatened to firebomb the Bruenigs house, because he felt he was owed a cushy OMB job.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Fortaleza posted:

God that was delicious

“I want the record to reflect that I did not call Senator Sanders an ignorant slut.”

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Mantis42 posted:

Yea honestly, she took the dick she gets the cash. His kids are probably demons anyways.

She did not get the cash. The scotus ruling HP referenced was only about whether she could use the federal court to pursue it. Yet another case, also heard by the scotus, ruled that the California bankruptcy judgment that would have awarded her the cash could not rule on probate matters which were decided in Texas and not in her favor so that ruling stood and she got nothing.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mantis42 posted:

Lol remember Milo Y?

If only he waited a few more years they wouldn't have blinked an eye

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

oh that seems fi-

hold up, what?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Shrecknet posted:

hold up, what?

Government agencies have training exercises. Having an exercise for a suicide bombing is sensible as suicide bombings happen.

e: I meant having an exercise for what to do when there's a suicide bombing, not training to become suicide bombers.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

3D Megadoodoo posted:

not training to become suicide bombers.

Not what it sounds like from the headline!!

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

From the same corporate leadership that brought you this.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
They call suicide bomber training "capitalism."

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
only trump can go to North Korea

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Bored Online posted:

only trump can go to North Korea

old Vulcan proverb

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Animal Friend posted:

old Vulcan proverb

Captain Trump giving the Vulcan hand gesture to a Romulan admiral.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Saluting the North Korean general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

orb