Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Would. Whole thing. One sitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Aurora posted:

*putting on just a tshirt and boxers* happy Sunday yall

That's the spirit!

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

sloughing home at 11 pm after a third successive enforced saturday overtime, plastic resin still caught in my hair as i prepare for my sunday review of the wendy's triple bourbon bacon cheeseburger, shirt stained with machine grease and depression

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

RareAcumen posted:

More barriers, I demand everyone put on their Sunday best to upload a video to youtube.

You'll have to take my word I'm in my Sunday best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3QGxy5qL5w

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I'm going to say it. I'm going to say lazy.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Paper Lion posted:

little caesars .... pretty good
I don't understand.

Good shield material. Much like adamantium, once the crust hardens it becomes virtually indestructible

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

Good shield material. Much like adamantium, once the crust hardens it becomes virtually indestructible

Goml

Mister Facetious posted:

I used to work at a lovely family owned bakery with a separate deli next door. The deli has a hot foods counter and among the options is pizza.
The owner, being a bastion of generosity in both pay and benefits, always has the unsold pizza brought over at the end of the day when the deli closes for the bakery workers.

Pizza that has typically spent up to six hours under a heat lamp, uncovered.

To this day, they continue to deny supplying faulty heat shield tiles for the NASA shuttle program.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
good lord

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Paper Lion posted:

i agree, fuwa fuwa time is untouchable (other than azusa's song which is above all other songs)

i was thinking of this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewe1C9GxkGQ

but lol you're right, it could be either

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i was thinking of this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewe1C9GxkGQ

but lol you're right, it could be either

i was listening to this song on my car stereo when i got hit by an 18 wheeler on the interstate a few years ago

he tapped my bumper and i was spinning out across all lanes of traffic before hitting the barrier on the other side thinking that this was it, im going to die while yui sang about food

mycophobia fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Aug 28, 2021

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

mycophobia posted:

i was listening to this song on my car stereo when i got hit by an 18 wheeler on the interstate a few years ago

he tapped my bumper and i was spinning out across all lanes of traffic before hitting the barrier on the other side thinking that this was it, im going to die while yui sang about food

hope you came out of it uninjured

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mycophobia posted:

would've been a hell of a way to go tho

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Kild posted:

hope you came out of it uninjured

my car was totaled but mirculously i was completely unharmed

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
the meat pie stuffed crust pizza is possibly the most vile thing australia has produced

mycophobia posted:

my car was totaled but mirculously i was completely unharmed

I'm glad you were alright at least

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

y...yum

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

you were warned

sorta

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

gardetto chips and sugar cookies are my favorite pizza toppings

Tequ
Sep 5, 2009

Furnaceface posted:

GFL?

I cant wait for the girls ice hockey anime. That starts this fall right?

It's unfortunate that it very much looks like a legit sports anime instead of Slap Shot with delinquent anime girls.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
behold, an unfortunately blurry shot of a glorious creation, the Texas Cowboy. grilled chicken, steak tips, extra cheese, bacon, and barbecue sauce

the two things you think when you eat it are "delicious!" and "oh I need to lie down now"

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I love barbecue sauce on chicken pizza, the combination of sweet sauce and savory chicken is just perfect. I think adding steak tips would just be gilding the lily.

Tequ
Sep 5, 2009

Paper Lion posted:

the anime youtubers that are good are the ones that arent talking about if a show is good or if youre a pervert for watching it or whatever but the ones that just talk about a thing they saw and how it affected them. there was this guy a few years ago that read oyasumi punpun and made a few videos about just how it made him feel and stuff and that kind of person to person stuff is interesting. the book mom lady that does one piece reviews gets on that wavelength sometimes. though just in general i wish less media criticism was "heres what happened in it" or "heres why its good or bad" and more media criticism was "heres how i felt during it, heres how i feel after it"

Those videos have the same problem as reviews; why would I care about some youtuber's opinions or feelings? They can be good (I recommended Action Button's Tokimeki Memorial video after all) but they're completely dependent on how funny and entertaining the creator is. For me the most interesting videos are the ones where I learn something new and I'm left with a greater understanding and appreciation for something, basically either history lessons or analytical video essays.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Just have a pizza and a separate meat pie at the same time

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

gently caress I'm hungry

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Good job it's lunchtime

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Just have a pizza and a separate meat pie at the same time

take the top off the pie and dip the pizza in the pie

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Kwyndig posted:

I love barbecue sauce on chicken pizza, the combination of sweet sauce and savory chicken is just perfect. I think adding steak tips would just be gilding the lily.
You would think that, but you would be very wrong

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i love stuffed cheddar crust

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mycophobia posted:

lol but also christ, glad you came out of that unscathed

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

mycophobia posted:

lmao

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

kirbysuperstar posted:

take the top off the pie and dip the pizza in the pie

england-style neo kobe pizza

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

symbolic posted:

lol but also christ, glad you came out of that unscathed

lol i can look back on it now as a cool story but it was definitely the scariest moment of my life. I started in the far right lane spinning around uncontrollably and violently over to the far left, the whole time bracing myself for the inevitable fatal impact of another car zooming along to t-bone me but thankfully it didn't happen. it was 10 am on a friday and I had taken the day off so the interstate was relatively empty

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I'm not sure I would buy all these pizzas, but I would eat them.

I can't tell if this guy's doing a bit, or has just never heard "calzone" spoken out loud before.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
anyways today im going to watch the second rebuild movie. hope its good.

also since they reissued the haruhi novels i was able to get Dissociation and complete my post-Disappearance collection without spending the $1000 the original hardcover inexplicably costs and I also just got the new one so I need to reread those sometime.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Brutal Garcon posted:

I can't tell if this guy's doing a bit, or has just never heard "calzone" spoken out loud before.

calzoney is the name of it #brands

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Brutal Garcon posted:

It's pronounced "panzerotti" :canada:

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Speaking of pizza chat I happened to look at GBS and see a bad/weird hotdog thread, and one of the early posts stuck with me:

Aardvark! posted:

RVWinkle posted:

I don't have time to post pics but a Brazilian friend suggested to GIS "cachorro quente paulista" for a true ingredient explosion.
wtf

I decided to ask about it on a Discord server where I know there are at least a couple of people from Brazil:

mashed potatoes on a hotdog, what a country.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Had mashed potatoes on a burger here, it was pretty decent.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

mashed potato and gravy burger would work amazingly

though at that point just take away the bread since it's a Hamburg steak. or do croquettes as the bun instead

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I'm really hungry for crab or lobster now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Raenir Salazar posted:

That pizza is making me insanely hungry.

One thing you can do is to look at videos of youtubers with larger followers and look at how they do things, what seems to work for them and how to adapt those lessons into what you aim to be is your own unique style. I'm being a little general as I don't know your sub count or anything, I think Nebula is often brought up as having courses for making/writing youtube videos you could also take a look at for ideas if you're missing feedback?

Here's Soviet Womble making his first video essay pretty recently that talks about the sort of things that goes into it that you might find useful? :)
Cooy whats popular, lose yourself on thr hunt for likes, comments and subscription