Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

plug finally came through and idk what strain this is but it's some good poo poo so I'm happy

dog for snipe

tmfc has issued a correction as of 23:22 on Aug 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
god drat did you buy a full ounce?? that looks like great weed too

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

tmfc posted:

plug finally came through and idk what strain this is but it's some good poo poo so I'm happy

dog for snipe

good

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

god drat did you buy a full ounce?? that looks like great weed too

idk what the market in :911: is like but here in :canada: on the generally overpriced legal market i just picked up an ounce of high quality organic weed for $115; an eighth of the same weed under the same company’s more premium label runs around $45

grey market gets you even better quality and bigger discounts when buying larger quantities

tbh i don’t know how people afford not to buy by the ounce

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wheeee posted:

idk what the market in :911: is like but here in :canada: on the generally overpriced legal market i just picked up an ounce of high quality organic weed for $115; an eighth of the same weed under the same company’s more premium label runs around $45

grey market gets you even better quality and bigger discounts when buying larger quantities

tbh i don’t know how people afford not to buy by the ounce

yeah, this

the equivalent amount of weed at this quality level would probably cost >$500 if i were to purchase it from a dispensary as a rec user (that's also 'cuz the best stuff is only sold in eighths at the dispensaries here).

a half ounce of the lower-quality, lower THC, machine-trimmed stuff is over $200 after the rec user tax lol

i do go to the dispensary for oil/carts and fancier edibles and whatnot though

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

tmfc posted:

cresco's quality has gone up substantially in the last year, even their machine trimmed "high supply" brand is usually pretty solid, kiefy weed. their concs are top notch.

but gently caress pricing in IL especially for rec, it's ridiculous

Taxes on this poo poo are close to 50% it's nuts.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

My backyard plants are doing pretty good. There's a cat sitting under the plant also for scale but he's pretty well hidden :3:

(just ignore the dead zucchini vines)

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

gently caress I wish I could grow outdoors so bad. Even if it were legal I feel like the Karens in the neighborhood would complain.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Dudes hanging out

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
dudes rock

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Fuuuuuuuuuxk am I ever going to pass a joint around ever again ? :cry:

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
what do y'all pay for concentrate, anyway? I've been on an almost all oil diet for 2 years now, and it costs me between $3/gram and $6/gram to poop this stuff out, depending on a variety of factors mostly related to the production of the underlaying weed.

4 grams of oil from 1oz indoor Jack Herrar

3.5g from a zip of outdoor Widow.

skewetoo posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuxk am I ever going to pass a joint around ever again ? :cry:

depends how you feel about variants

fortunately I have someone at home to puff/pass with. But she hates joints and she's one and done.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

On the Seattle rec market I'm used to seeing $8-10 for functional waxy dab, $11-20 for tasty sugars / crumbles / distillates, and the sky's the limit for high-grade live resin and huge THC crystals swimming in terps and such

edit: Also we have weed mailing lists and weed coupons so like I'll often wait until a higher end brand I like that's a not-great deal at $22/g gets a coupon code that makes it a damned heist $10/g and then I stock up

DoombatINC has issued a correction as of 18:24 on Aug 27, 2021

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

i have to assume those prices are the unit price when buying bulk in an oz or more? otherwise gently caress lol

here in :canada: there’s two markets, on the legal market you’re looking at minimum ~$35/g for low grade shatter, generally $45+, and anything actually good will run you $60+. these are from looking at the current stock on the bc gov store which is cheaper than private shops, most product here is sold .5g at a time for insane prices

the market for smart people is different, you can get stuff like what’s posted above for like $200 an oz and good quality product can be found around $550-650 an oz from established producers, or single grams from $30-45 for good quality concentrates

last order was 7g honey oil for $160 and it’s amazing quality at that price here; i am fuckin jelly of the :911: market in some states

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Wheeee posted:

i have to assume those prices are the unit price when buying bulk in an oz or more? otherwise gently caress lol

That's by the gram and the legal limit is 7g/day :v: and to be fair I'd say that the largest price point envelope is the low $20s to the high $30s, but the quality at that price point here is so high that I consider it like buying fine liquor or wine

Wheeee posted:

last order was 7g honey oil for $160 and it’s amazing quality at that price here; i am fuckin jelly of the :911: market in some states

I would dump that into a huge capacity vape tank and just lose weeks

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

yea i’m waiting on some tanks to arrive from :china: but i’m pretty sure i’ll have dabbed it all before then

that pic was ripped from the producer, one i’d highly recommend to any :canada: goons. dabbed some with a chick i met who only buys cheap poop coloured shatter and blew her mind lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao a single gram of wax costs like $90 after tax for rec users here hahahaha gently caress

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Wheeee posted:

yea i’m waiting on some tanks to arrive from :china: but i’m pretty sure i’ll have dabbed it all before then

that pic was ripped from the producer, one i’d highly recommend to any :canada: goons. dabbed some with a chick i met who only buys cheap poop coloured shatter and blew her mind lol

do you have the site URL? or is it a physical store?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Get whatever badge you need to work in the industry in your state, and pow, instant discount card. 10-15% prob, but it's something. A medical card will probably save you money too.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hot Karl Marx posted:

do you have the site URL? or is it a physical store?

check you’re inbocks

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

DoombatINC posted:

On the Seattle rec market I'm used to seeing $8-10 for functional waxy dab

nice, growing and processing weed is a time consuming pain in the rear end but I like to be able to use about 6oz of shatter a year on a $2500 budget. In theory I spend about half that now, but if you annualize the cost of my whole setup into that over the time I've been doing it, 2500 is probably closer.

I can't get dab I feel good about for under about $20/g here in the Moose's Republic of Vermont, and that's not reliable, so I'm on this plan for a while.

Our dispensaries, oh my :allears: when they're open they will only be able to sell oil if it's in carts capped at 60% purity. Dumb fuckers, yea, I wanna vape a bunch of carrier oils and generate needless plastic waste. Also, hilariously, it'll still be legal for me to give my friends home made ethanol-extracted glass that's 85% or whatever in quantities of 4g at a time.

We built an explicitly tourist market more explicitly than any other state that's legalized, I think.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

on one hand, you can buy generally overpriced and low quality poo poo weed from legal shops and pay artificially inflated prices and excise taxes

on the other hand,

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

I have never seen an oil cart as low as 60%, what the gently caress

forever grateful that 90%+ carts here in OR are $30 or less these days

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

60% is a reasonable lower bound for some full spectrum extracts, while 90%+ is usually just crappy ol’ distillate

those being broad statements divorced from context, 60% might also just be some heavily cut and/or poo poo quality extract

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

My weed was delivered by spiderman :spidey:

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
my vape is out for repairs so i'm smoking like a philistine

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I kinda miss smoking joints.

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
i picked up a couple packs of pre-rolls that were on sale at the dispensary. got no one to pass them to. i guess i'll just have to take it to the face.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Topo Chico Debarge posted:

i picked up a couple packs of pre-rolls that were on sale at the dispensary. got no one to pass them to. i guess i'll just have to take it to the face.

honestly passing was the fun part of smokin a j, as far as gettin' blazed goes if you're on your own then it's kind of a waste imo

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
i dunno if this is gonna damage my covid thread bona fides, but i actually bought the pre-rolls in the hopes of getting all my friends together to blaze one. like "oh, it's safe, we all have our own joint." it probably won't happen before i decide to just end up smoking them myself.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

blunts are where it's at for rollin' and passin'

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
now I'm mad that i never got my gravel rolling papers

lousy teens

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Cloks posted:

now I'm mad that i never got my gravel rolling papers

lousy teens

they were just regular rolling papers with a "gravel 2020" sticker slapped onto it

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Marzzle posted:

they were just regular rolling papers with a "gravel 2020" sticker slapped onto it

Hey now

It wasn't a sticker it was a real cardboard sleeve with gravel slapped on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

my very first joints

Cloks has issued a correction as of 17:35 on Aug 31, 2021