Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

GlobglogGroAbgalab posted:

Does anyone have that picture of goatse from the butt’s POV handy? Tia

turn on you're webcam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Evilreaver posted:

I'm still mad that wiseposting never became a thing

The way that meme was dropped... very unwise.

Oh, a wise guy, eh?

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

The Fear posted:

turn on you're webcam

The other guy already did this, but I suppose I did ask for it

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

perfect

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

I'm not asking the same question twice.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Gun

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Oh are we doing DBT in the thread now?

drkhrs2020
Jul 22, 2007

when live/laugh/love is too cliche for you

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Zil posted:

Marsha linheam confirmed as a goon

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Zil posted:

dick and ball torture?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
ok i looked for it and didn't find it so here's some oc

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Oh my gently caress this is a mood

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

As soon as I looked at this image the smoothest goddamn jazz started playing

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

I want to go there.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Zil posted:

I want to go there.

It was really nice until your nose started working and you realized you're still in a Wendy's and everything is French Fry oil.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Zil posted:

I want to go there.

just pretend I quoted all the other replies to it too

I am there in my mind and my soul is happy

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

bike tory posted:

dick and ball torture?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It's cold outside but you're dipping fries in a frosty and you're warming yourself like a lizard in the Wendy's sun room.

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

I miss these so much.

Sunroom and SUPERBAR

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
There's a dmt thread?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
10 year old poor child of immigrants me thought the Wendy's salad bar was just the pinnacle of classiness. There were like 10 kinds of dressing and so many cheeses and ham that came in cubes that must have been cut by very precise artists.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

mind the walrus posted:

It was really nice until your nose started working and you realized you're still in a Wendy's and everything is French Fry oil.

I live in america thats just how this place smells

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I will always love wendys. the triple baconator completely blew my poor childlike 23 year old norwegian mind. a guy named esteban worked at the wendys next to where i lived in orlando, he was constantly baked and if i was baked too he would give me extra bacon.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

:yeah:

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

I’ve been having horrible anxiety all day today and this picture instantly made me feel better. It looks so comfortable

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Beef Hardcheese posted:

I miss these so much.

Sunroom and SUPERBAR

This was the poo poo. A salad bar where you could make tacos. Unlimited tacos. It was like loving heaven.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Y'all really making me nostalgic for Sizzler

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Boba Pearl posted:

There's a dmt thread?

It’s probably covered in the Psychedelics Megathread in the subforum called TCC that is, hang on lemme just check, yep, inexplicably still around

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

Beef Hardcheese posted:

I miss these so much.

Sunroom and SUPERBAR

I always think of this bit from George Carlin:

Speaking of delusional people, what about a guy who hears a voice in his head that tells him to kill his entire family so he does it? Is that the only thing a voice in the head ever tells these people to do - to kill others? Dosent a voice ever tell a guy "go take a poo poo on the salad bar at Wendy's"?

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Lakedaimon posted:

I always think of this bit from George Carlin:

Speaking of delusional people, what about a guy who hears a voice in his head that tells him to kill his entire family so he does it? Is that the only thing a voice in the head ever tells these people to do - to kill others? Dosent a voice ever tell a guy "go take a poo poo on the salad bar at Wendy's"?

yes they live in florida

manderson
Aug 12, 2005

Human Extraordinaire

Beef Hardcheese posted:

I miss these so much.

Sunroom and SUPERBAR

This is where Cheddar Baby's grandfather was conceived

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
My favorite things about Wendys salad bar is when our parents stopped at one on a vacation. They've must've just installed it at the Wendys, because the manager was just sort of hanging around it, making sure everyone enjoyed it and had what they needed. But he also kept up this running banter, like he needed to big-up the salad bar and keep everyone pumped for it.

"Nice, nice salad you've put together there! And look over here, we've got mom comin' up for seconds on the jello! Whoah, and over here we got The Taco Kid with ... 1, 2.... 4 tacos on his plate! THIS KID LOVES HIS TACOS! Three cheers for The Taco Kid!! Nobody miss the garlic bread over at station 2, one of my personal faves! Don't forget, unlimited refills on everything! And... oh my god, already?! The taco kid has powered through this 4 tacos, AND IS COMING BACK FOR MORE! This kid is fueled by tacos, I love this kid!"

He did this for the entire half hour we were there, without stopping for a breath.

P.S. I was The Taco Kid.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

great big cardboard tube posted:

Y'all really making me nostalgic for Sizzler

Biggest disappointment of my life is when I dragged all my friends to Sizzler for the first time in fifteen years and saw the salad bar with adult eyes. :smith:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

wizzardstaff posted:

Biggest disappointment of my life is when I dragged all my friends to Sizzler for the first time in fifteen years and saw the salad bar with adult eyes. :smith:

Man I haven't seen a sizzler in 2 decades. There used to be one next to the office where my mom worked in the nowheresville town I'm from, but it closed after 5 years and nowadays that building is an auto parts store. Where even did you find one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3YGtQ40Qvs

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Beef Hardcheese posted:

I miss these so much.

Sunroom and SUPERBAR

I know it's largely nostalgia talking but I would kill a man for some Wendy's Superbar garlic bread from the pasta section

The world has never again seen such glory

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

The Bloop posted:

I know it's largely nostalgia talking but I would kill a man for some Wendy's Superbar garlic bread from the pasta section

The world has never again seen such glory

Maybe we can work out a deal. I know a guy.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Mr. Lobe posted:

Man I haven't seen a sizzler in 2 decades. There used to be one next to the office where my mom worked in the nowheresville town I'm from, but it closed after 5 years and nowadays that building is an auto parts store. Where even did you find one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3YGtQ40Qvs
We still have Sizzlers in California, but they don't seem to be doing too great. I was worried the pandemic would finish them off since their stuff isn't really ideal for delivery, but they seem to have survived and are open again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zil posted:

Maybe we can work out a deal. I know a guy.

Sure but just to be clear it's a specific man I'd kill, but i refuse to say more until I see the bread