Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Thorn Wishes Talon posted:

one has kids the other doesn't (but expecting)

is the existing one of school age?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

do they actually have or interact with kids?

Corollary: Do they have employees with kids?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

John_A_Tallon posted:

Corollary: Do they have employees with kids?

lmao yeah that too

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Tzen posted:

yeah this too
if this thread was in charge poo poo would be over by thanksgiving lmao

last thanksgiving

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

^^ lol yeah

they thread

i need some help

i have a friend in NY and another in WA who both think schools should reopen

i was chatting with them on whatsapp and told them about the risks and how delta is much scarier, but they basically responded with "well a year of remote learning has made students fall behind, poor students especially, and besides school provides nutrition to so many kids in poverty" etc. etc.

they cite "studies" that purportedly show that covid isn't that deadly for kids, therefore it's "worth it" to send them back to school

how the hell can i convince these crazies to come to their senses
anyone on the other side at this point is a lost cause
:sever:

Thorn Wishes Talon
Oct 18, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

is the existing one of school age?

that friend has two kids, one who is 7 and the other who is... 3 i think

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Yeah Einstein is a pretty hood rear end hospital in philly so I really don't know why anyone would try to make a thing about their corpse delivery.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

man I so wish this was a scene from a slapstick comedy instead of being real

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Lol poo poo is loving laser guided

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Things to do while you get drunk and never leave your house because you dont wanna catch covid:

Experiment with yer hair

if you got it anyway

lmao when I go to the office monday for the new hires with my 3m secure click its gonna be a fabulous overall vibe.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
speaking of India where’s that dumb goon who thinks the India death toll isn’t undercounted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hvXeX7ZZ3I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZSZnwMKJM0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyWYk3cUg5o

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Aug 29, 2021

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008

that friend has two kids, one who is 7 and the other who is... 3 i think

is the Delta variant deadlier? I thought the case mortality rate was the same but haven’t seen a study or anything.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

frozen 2 is good until you get to the end and she doesn't let the angry native gods flood the town for being colonizing pieces of poo poo.

yes this. the colonizers have zero repercussions for their actions, despite being physically safe even if their village is wiped out

but there's an 80s montage that is loving great and gently caress it if I don't fall for it every time

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
My daughter got covid from her school, same building I teach in. They admitted her to the hospital "because of her age..."? She's 10. Weird, but whatever. She's getting better but I was freaking the gently caress out last night.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Grem posted:

My daughter got covid from her school, same building I teach in. They admitted her to the hospital "because of her age..."? She's 10. Weird, but whatever. She's getting better but I was freaking the gently caress out last night.

gently caress man. I hope she doesn't have any long term effects, seriously.

The scary poo poo is coming from with in the thread lately.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Like some other goons I've been wondering how many conservative radio hosts have died since that headline appears not to infrequently and looking at the news Marc Bernier, Phil Valentine, and Dick Farrel have all died this month alone.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

yes of course you were especially with that unexplained comment about her age

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

silicone thrills posted:

Things to do while you get drunk and never leave your house because you dont wanna catch covid:

Experiment with yer hair

if you got it anyway

lmao when I go to the office monday for the new hires with my 3m secure click its gonna be a fabulous overall vibe.
lmao awesome
reminds me of meeting some new hires in my secure click
"yeah get used to this, you'll never see my face" was a part of my self introduction

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

cr0y posted:

really not looking forward to the videos coming out of NOLA that may rival India from a few months ago

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

silicone thrills posted:

gently caress man. I hope she doesn't have any long term effects, seriously.

The scary poo poo is coming from with in the thread lately.

Yea, long term effects are my main worry right now. They all sound absolutely horrible.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Occupational health wants me to get tested since half the department (all unvaxxed, waiting for the science and wanting to see the evidence on these untested vaccines because hey some people feel poop after them and a person even got myocarditis and cerebral vte!!)

But because I went to nite crew to cover for their asses, it's a thing. They want me to drive an hour each way on my day off to meet their banking hours to get tested.

Of course I can't just go down to the ED right now and get tested and have them just send it to occ health because

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Grem posted:

gently caress sorry dude, hope she recovers quickly

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Steve Yun posted:

man I so wish this was a scene from a slapstick comedy instead of being real

R I G H T

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Hey is there a cspam playlist thread or sumtin? I'm high and listening to a bunch of stuff and was wondering if anyone had done that. beyond, like, just screaming ASMR or something.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

Occupational health wants me to get tested since half the department (all unvaxxed, waiting for the science and wanting to see the evidence on these untested vaccines because hey some people feel poop after them and a person even got myocarditis and cerebral vte!!)

But because I went to nite crew to cover for their asses, it's a thing. They want me to drive an hour each way on my day off to meet their banking hours to get tested.

Of course I can't just go down to the ED right now and get tested and have them just send it to occ health because

you have all the power here, tell them what is going to happen GESH

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

squirrelzipper posted:

Hey is there a cspam playlist thread or sumtin? I'm high and listening to a bunch of stuff and was wondering if anyone had done that. beyond, like, just screaming ASMR or something.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7xur9hi5jEc3HB07R9LTh4?si=c4a8ed47061f4a66

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Grem posted:

Jesus dude, sorry. My daughter's 9. My son is 18 and graduated last year. This is my biggest fear. There's a weird dude 1000 of km away hoping your kid has a mild time. gently caress this poo poo.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

You're a boss. the good kind, not the line up in the street kind.

e; good pl too, I apparently share taste with the doomscroll soudtrack

squirrelzipper fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Aug 29, 2021

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Yeah I'm going to call them Monday and tell them listen jack when I come in Wednesday night I'll go to the ed and someone get test me because I'm not loving driving 2 hours on my weekend because I was an adult and got the vaccine so loving deal with it or I can easily find an mri job for higher pay anywhere in the country you rubes. loving eat it for not making vaccines mandatory you cocks.

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009

Grem posted:

gently caress dude. I'm so so sorry. That's terrifying. I'm glad to hear she's doing better. I hope she's home soon and she's got nothing more to show for it then some bad memories.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Grem posted:

gently caress man, glad it's on the upswing, hope it's a smooth recovery

Otter_Sauce
Mar 2, 2019

~Yikes~

cr0y posted:

Y'all, Louisiana is in for some major pain. That hurricane has been upgraded to a cat 4 and it's still intensifying rapidly. People are saying that the strengthening of this storm is astronomical. It could be a cat 5 by early morning.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

loving a what a playlist

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Tzen posted:

loving a what a playlist

this space isn't empty

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
I wanna say it actually got populated by folks from the climate change thread but it really works for everything horrible, right?

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

squirrelzipper posted:

Here's a fun one
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oDQXFNWuZj8

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Asproigerosis posted:

Yeah I'm going to call them Monday and tell them listen jack when I come in Wednesday night I'll go to the ed and someone get test me because I'm not loving driving 2 hours on my weekend because I was an adult and got the vaccine so loving deal with it or I can easily find an mri job for higher pay anywhere in the country you rubes. loving eat it for not making vaccines mandatory you cocks.

:haibrow:

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

You can wire the reactor on an aircraft carrier to the grid right? Asking for a collapsed city friend

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

silicone thrills posted:

I wanna say it actually got populated by folks from the climate change thread but it really works for everything horrible, right?

Yeah it absolutely does, cc is the main course. covid is an amuse bouche.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Schmeichy posted:

There's a documentary of the making of it that is full of animators and writers near tears with frustration and stress

here’s an open secret about frozen one. nobody, and I mean nobody at the studio or in the biz thought it was a good movie or worked.

but let it go. a loving song saved it.