Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

REMOVE. THE. PAYWALL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

titty_baby_ posted:

I signed up for vangjard per ur pimping of them and it said my account would be open in 2-5 days. It took them 2 weeks, they mailed me stuff, my account still doesn't exist yet, money hasn't been transferred, and customer support isn't open over the weekend

owned bitch

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I never figured out if former lurker meant “now poster” or “moved on from these dead gay forums”

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

The mother of a Marine killed in the Kabul airport attack called President Joe Biden a 'dementia-ridden piece of crap' as the president meets with families of the 13 fallen service members on Sunday

'My son was one of the Marines that died yesterday,' Kathy McCollum said in a radio interview on Friday of her 20-year-old late son Rylee.

'[He was] getting ready to come home from freaking Jordan to be with his wife to watch the birth of his son,' McCollum said. 'And that sackless, dementia ridden piece of crap just sent my son to die.'

I 100% agree with her assessment of Biden, but she named her son 'Rylee' so idk what she was expecting

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Harton posted:

I never figured out if former lurker meant “now poster” or “moved on from these dead gay forums”

emfive killed his child

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins posted:

my dog has been like this since last night. Won't eat, won't move. the little iv i think makes her feel better because she is actually alert now and moves her head to respond to things. I've already kind of accepted this might be it though.

Fingers crossed

My parents dog couldn't move his back legs, wasn't walking or eating etc and when they took him to the vet the vet said he had a slipped disc that was swollen and cutting off his nerves to his back end, and he would need surgery pronto. The nearest person certified for it was 3 or 4 hours away. The vet was like "I can give it a shot" and they said gently caress it and let him operate. Afterwards he still didn't move for a day but they said when he limped up and walked outside and took a long piss it was like a miracle.

I hope your dog gets up for a victory piss Buddykins

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

embed Brownie

????

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Alec Eiffel posted:

Just saw this on my FIL’s table. Is it a death dildo for rodents?

Death Dildo for Rodents is okay, but I like Ben Gibbard better in the Postal Service

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

skaboomizzy posted:

Death Dildo for Rodents is okay, but I like Ben Gibbard better in the Postal Service
You reminded me of this and now I'm posting it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKXsrWrmbAg

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Harton posted:

back in the day she never posted but now she does, it's simple really

you know who she is, she's outed herself more than once

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Bearjew posted:

emfive killed his child

you're quite the character Bearjew

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/SollenbergerRC/status/1432023979603103746

maybe it was that interview where he said "im not an alcoholic im a functional alc- i mean i function more than 90% of everyone!"

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Dondasaurus

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Schmoe Cwead posted:

https://twitter.com/SollenbergerRC/status/1432023979603103746

maybe it was that interview where he said "im not an alcoholic im a functional alc- i mean i function more than 90% of everyone!"

I think it means Rudy is broke

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Lmao at trying to ask Trump to do anything

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1432025251169275907?s=21

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

yeah right like Antifa or BLM would listen to TRUmp and stand down!!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Consummate Professional posted:

using blanch is cheating, her hit box is way smaller

[Dorothyishly:] There's nothing small about Blanche's hit box

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Glumwheels posted:

I think it means Rudy is broke

lol if that’s true just think of what throwing it all away accomplished.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
would be funny if a bunch of the congressmen who planned jan 6th got off the hook since after they were evacuated and panicking realizing that their lives were on the line they called trump and were all"plz sir plz call off ur people" :qq:

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I’m marrying A Gin Palace in November and everyone is invited

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Today is national Mai Tai day and you should drink one imo. I made a pistachio orgeat with a eucalyptus tincture for my variation :toot:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
trying to get some updates on the hurricane that is about to destroy a city and the news channels are showing live video of dead troops getting loaded into corpse vans

glad we as a nation have our priorities straight

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

Today is national Mai Tai day and you should drink one imo. I made a pistachio orgeat with a eucalyptus tincture for my variation :toot:

Did you make it or did you get it at an airport bar??

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

loving coward

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

skaboomizzy posted:

trying to get some updates on the hurricane that is about to destroy a city and the news channels are showing live video of dead troops getting loaded into corpse vans

glad we as a nation have our priorities straight

13 troops we made no effort to evacuate despite obvious signs of danger > a city that we made no effort to evacuate despite obvious signs of danger

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Clare3D/status/1431698178382909446

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Alec Eiffel posted:

Did you make it or did you get it at an airport bar??

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
https://twitter.com/jack/status/1340813319607787520

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/status/1432012940144676869

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Alec Eiffel posted:

I’m marrying A Gin Palace in November and everyone is invited

it's probably important that you figure out what "A Gin Palace" means, in depth

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

yea those beach places are a trip

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

if there's a massive storm surge those wimpy-rear end stilts that the houses sit on are going to be toast anyway, it's a joke.

Some places have reinforced concrete piers and those might be OK for a few hurricanes until they decay and the rebar all rusts.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
from the weather thread

:toot:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

heard the south got erased

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Biden gets a Saigon, Katrina, and Deepwater Horizon.

It's like a clips episode when a sitcom runs out of ideas, except the sitcom is America about to get cancelled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

are you still trapped in pittsburgh?