Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dip Viscous

Prurient Squid posted:

Scooby Pee Pee Poo Poo. A gang of doubly incontinent geriatrics travel around solving mysteries.

catching the culprit because he slips and falls in a mound of scooby's turds while a wacky cartoon slide whistle sound effect plays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
you have to say this in kind of a weird voice it's hard to explain but: my wife

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A weird VHS tape from somewhere in Eastern Europe who title approximates to "now you see it now you don't" where off at the side of the frame or glimpsed through an open door, strange "things" seem to appear.

Prurient Squid

The guy in Neo's gang who never took the red pill but just pretended he did and doesn't actually know what's going on.

Prurient Squid

Agent Mulder, meet your new partner, Agent Murder.

Camera pans revealing an axolotl in trenchcoat and fedora.

krampster2

The thoughtful beefcake.

He is a man with large muscles and many thoughts, he is one of a kind, he is the thoughtful beefcake.

Harold Fjord

krampster2 posted:

The thoughtful beefcake.

He is a man with large muscles and many thoughts, he is one of a kind, he is the thoughtful beefcake.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Guess who I saw today?

everyone I looked at

ChubbyChecker

Ventral EggSac posted:

Dune but Paul Atreides is played by Borat

"My spice!"

i'm a bit behind itt, but fucken lmao

xcheopis

krampster2 posted:

The thoughtful beefcake.

I think Rodin did this joke first. :p

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

RavenousScoot

a fake taxi spinoff called fake ambulance where patients attemtpt to gently caress their ems tech with like a dislocated knee or shattered pelvis while being flung around the cabin as the ambulance speeds to the hospital

halfway there it's revealed to also be a gameshow ala cash cab and the gurney is dropped out the back and they vs a competing fake ambulance's gurney going down a hill

RavenousScoot

a psa campaign spreading awareness of how a firm "no" can keep you out of all kinds of trouble from drugs to unwanted sexual advances

unfortunately the pr crew behind it decides that the slogan "No is great! No rocks! No rules!" is too long and all the t-shirts and billboards produced just say "No Rules" so kids just go nuts and start driveby egging and tp-ing houses etc

Harold Fjord

RavenousScoot posted:

a fake taxi spinoff called fake ambulance where patients attemtpt to gently caress their ems tech with like a dislocated knee or shattered pelvis while being flung around the cabin as the ambulance speeds to the hospital

halfway there it's revealed to also be a gameshow ala cash cab and the gurney is dropped out the back and they vs a competing fake ambulance's gurney going down a hill

This feels like the same vibe as the NES three stooges games and is loving perfect.

biosterous

lich dad, poor dad

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

ToxicFrog

Prurient Squid posted:

Agent Mulder, meet your new partner, Agent Murder.

Camera pans revealing dozens of crows in a trenchcoat and fedora.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

biosterous posted:

lich dad, poor dad
mega dad, keith

biosterous

scientists working on a definitive list of things that saturday night is alright for

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prurient Squid

Fat dad, Thin dad.

Except the fat dad ate the thin dad. It's just like My Two Dads sitcom format but with that guy out of Total Recall.

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

A Curb Your Enthusiasm style sitcom with the dudes from LMFAO where they have to constantly apologize for party rocking in the most inappropriate of places (funerals, hospitals, etc)

Prurient Squid

Making a mash up of clips of Captain Picard so that he looks like a horror movie character. I haven't properly thought it out put it probably could be done.

e: or maybe someone's in a ghostbusters situation where they have to not imagine anything or it'll come to kill them and then one of them just thinks of Captain Picard so Captain Picard comes to kill them and he's played by Patrick Stewart and he's hamming it up and having a great time.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Aug 29, 2021

Karate Bastard

Thread title: She poops in mysterious ways

It's alright it's alright, it's alright

but seriously tho how did she do that :confused:

Post pictures below

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
WaltTheWhitmanFart

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

more falafel please

forums poster

How Wonderful! posted:

WaltTheWhitmanFart

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

deep dish peat moss

A very high level protagonist getting flustered because endless swarms of rats and kobolds who can't pierce their armor keep attacking them and they can't enjoy their walk in peace

deep dish peat moss

An piece of armor's defensive value portrayed by its Mohs' scale score

Prurient Squid

deep dish peat moss posted:

An piece of armor's defensive value portrayed by its Mohs' scale score

Thank god I've got by dimond nipple piercings on.

Dip Viscous

How Wonderful! posted:

WaltTheWhitmanFart

RavenousScoot

deep dish peat moss posted:

A very high level protagonist getting flustered because endless swarms of rats and kobolds who can't pierce their armor keep attacking them and they can't enjoy their walk in peace

now I want a game where you can't take damage but you have to piss people off on purpose because you have no useful abilities, like crowdsurf on an angry mob like indirect pikmin, or get pitchfork guys to poke you in the rear to jump high, or like torchbearers light you on fire so you can burn obstacles or interact with the environment

El Generico

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
names for bootleg amiibo characters

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

El Generico posted:

names for bootleg amiibo characters

basically all of the names of the characters from watchmen work for this

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

idiotsavant
maverick yelling through the window PULL OUT GOOSE, PULL OUT but goose can't pull out in time and now he's dead and gone, doomed to 18 years of alimony rip goose

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
a parallel universe where Bobson Dugnutt is playing Fighting Baseball and laughs at the name "Ken Griffey Junior" for being ridiculous

Dip Viscous

Prurient Squid posted:

Scooby Pee Pee Poo Poo. A gang of doubly incontinent geriatrics travel around solving mysteries.

this is still stuck in my mind

🎵 scooby dooby doo, he poo poo in a shoe 🎵

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Tasting history with Mac Miller

google THIS

The Blood God opens a present. "Oh, great, more blood," he says with forced excitement, but deep down he's thinking is that all these people know about me?

mind the walrus

Jestery posted:

Tasting history with Mac Miller

Eatin' Mac and drinkin' Miller with your host Mac Miller

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
a tiny japanese kid calling Ice T "O.G. ojii-san"

Finger Prince

I wonder if the aliens in alien invasion movies think of them as alien colonization movies?

Prurient Squid

A universe governed by a god who actually LIKES it when humans make up their own fake gods and if they're cool he makes them real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

google THIS posted:

The Blood God opens a present. "Oh, great, more blood," he says with forced excitement, but deep down he's thinking is that all these people know about me?

if that's your main claim to fame, yeah. what type of deity calls themselves a blood god and says "the amount of blood i am currently seeing is sufficient, more blood would just be unnecessary as it would just lead to a diminishing degree of utility?"

that's not the mindset of a blood god -- that's just pedanticus, god of infuriatingly, technically-correct arguments. often seen with their sibling, semanticus, god of rear end in a top hat genies everywhere.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!