Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

TVsVeryOwn posted:

yeah square or cube bearings would be no good

SQUARES CANNOT GET THE GOOD TIMES ROLLING

sorry for yelling, caps lock

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I drank a six pack of Victory Golden Monkey and ate a random quantity of refrigerated weed oil and I gotta go sell plots of land for people to be buried on tomorrow lol.

F IT HOPE I DON'T GET TESTED THIS WEEK

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Trashing on wine and watching the Witcher anime. Glad to see they have a release date for the second season!

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

excellent snipe :cheers:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lee Roy TK report: Jesus loving Christ

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

You need roller bearings for that.

Ass-penny

Achtane posted:

I drank a six pack of Victory Golden Monkey and ate a random quantity of refrigerated weed oil and I gotta go sell plots of land for people to be buried on tomorrow lol.

F IT HOPE I DON'T GET TESTED THIS WEEK

Imagine selling land for human burials in TYOOL 2021 and not being allowed to smoke a joint after work, smh.

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out
i'm very very very drunk and my friends sent me home in a lyft and they're all worried about me and it's great and ya'll are great.

keep caring, it own ya'll own

Ass-penny

Feline Mind Meld posted:

i'm very very very drunk and my friends sent me home in a lyft and they're all worried about me and it's great and ya'll are great.

keep caring, it own ya'll own

I'm pretty drunk too, hope you're doing good FMM.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out

rear end-penny posted:

I'm pretty drunk too, hope you're doing good FMM.

hell yeah im watchin some steven universe it owns i'm singing about love

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Feline Mind Meld posted:

hell yeah im watchin some steven universe it owns i'm singing about love

:unsmith:

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

there’s a lot of love ITT and i am diggin on it

trashing on our last night in maui :negative:

good news is I am taking the kids to disneyland after this

any goons want to chill in anaheim you know where to find me

also, Mrs. The Hun showed me a FB post today where apparently a discord group got together at hollywood studios for a light saber rally. i feel like at least one of you was there :whatup:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Wilmott Snipes

Still trashing, and listening to old school Metallica. You Trashing Krew are always Awesome!!!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I'm still up. still smoking. where does one start with Metallica? I don't really dig most metal but I try it from time to time.
mostly into stoner. slow, heavy

Wilmott Snipes

Gotta go for the beginning Kill em all. I mean it kicks rear end but if you can handle that the rest is easy. And seriously, I know I'm an old guy but their old stuff is good.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

hit the lights be hittin

Papa Was A Video Toaster

so do I just listen to em in order now?

Wilmott Snipes

Yeah from there Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets and And Justice For All. Don't worry Orb, there are no other albums!

Escape From Noise

It's saison time!

Ass-penny

Hot take: For Whom the Bell Tolls is the only Metallica song I ever want to hear again.

Escape From Noise

I never got into Metallica. Listened to a lot of Slayer for a while.

take the moon

by sebmojo
i like the poppy metallica songs that suck

----------------

teen witch
Metallica is kinda w/e for me but like I’ll meme it up with Fuel or stating that it should have been Lars

anyhow Venom though Venom rules

Stoner Sloth

teen witch posted:

Stoner Sloth

also friends, been trashing and reading about the evolution of venom

and added passionfruit, strawberry and kiwi fruit to pavlova gin... it's so good but also feel heretical

gently caress it :trashed:

Escape From Noise

teen witch posted:

Metallica is kinda w/e for me but like I’ll meme it up with Fuel or stating that it should have been Lars

I only really know the song Warhead.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
my favorite metallica song is 'war pigs'

----------------

Escape From Noise

Sweat Loooooooaf!

Escape From Noise

Warhead!
Feel the thunder rolllllllll!

Escape From Noise

Sorry

Hear the thunder roooar!

Is what I meant to say

Escape From Noise

I don't really listen to a whole lot of black metal. My dad's side is Jewish.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
So this weekend was interesting, of all the stuff I bought, the Mimosa and Washington Apple I got had the most effect on me, like those were getting me pretty good and baked. The Marionberry gummies helped me sleep really nicely and got me a little goofy before I passed out.

The Dutch Treat vape cart had like zero effect on me, and I was definitely trying. v:shobon:v

That Washington Apple tastes and smells really nice too, thanks guy at the store for recommending it (White Rabbit in Lynnwood WA, on 99)

The experiment continues tonight, gonna get into that Mimosa some more. Bought a dry herb vape and I'm experimenting with temperature settings on it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Real talk, I get gently caress all out of 510 threaded vape carts. Temperature, intake, set, setting, doesn't matter. I just can't get high. I, at most, get vibrating eyes.

I think I may be weed broken.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
imho there's nothing like a good ol' fashioned fat bong rip

----------------

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
day 3 of no flower only butter. i am fine but bored/sulky

----------------

Wilmott Snipes

Yeah my friend is like that. All he can do is dab hits now. I'm like, that poo poo is expensive isn't it?

more falafel please

forums poster

Mormon Nailer posted:

Real talk, I get gently caress all out of 510 threaded vape carts. Temperature, intake, set, setting, doesn't matter. I just can't get high. I, at most, get vibrating eyes.

i ate an entire 5mg gummy yesterday afternoon and still hit the vape cart last night

i was skipping a day ray smuckles style though because i drank too many beers on saturday night

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i grew up a metalhead and still haven't cut my hair and i've never really liked metallica. if you don't like em, move on, lots of other cool fun bands to thrash too.

im freaking the heck out posted:

Yeah my friend is like that. All he can do is dab hits now. I'm like, that poo poo is expensive isn't it?

i sometimes grab concentrates as well as flower and a nice thing is if you want to watch a film you can smoke normal bong hits, but if you want to go to space or bed you can utilize the heavier stuff. i can't speak for only dabbers but i imagine the amount of product consumed per hit is so much smaller than with flower that it almost evens out?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

Yeah like I was absolutely smashing that Dutch Treat and I just felt... like... maybe slightly more relaxed? But then I'd hit the Washington Apple a few times and whee... for a second.

Considering getting a Puffco Peak. My ex had one, and boy oh boy did that do the trick. Pretty cool device too and pretty easy to use, which became critical when I was too hosed up to remember math or sentence structure

e. and I don't remember product for it being especially expensive, I think due to how relatively little we smoked it ended up being possibly cheaper than other things. The puffco was expensive as gently caress though, but again I'd say worth it if you can afford it

Code Jockey fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Aug 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Heather Papps posted:

i grew up a metalhead and still haven't cut my hair and i've never really liked metallica. if you don't like em, move on, lots of other cool fun bands to thrash too.

i sometimes grab concentrates as well as flower and a nice thing is if you want to watch a film you can smoke normal bong hits, but if you want to go to space or bed you can utilize the heavier stuff. i can't speak for only dabbers but i imagine the amount of product consumed per hit is so much smaller than with flower that it almost evens out?

there were some good parts on the first two metallica albums imo. but i did find it grating to my disposition. like it harshed my mellow. i don't really like to thrash. like i said. slow, heavy, stoner.