Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Word of Honor is pretty fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
oh there's 36 episodes of this, didn't realize it was that long

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
The last two episodes of Fena: Pirate Princess were pretty fun, and now I'm invested in this show's outcome.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Guns are a girly weapon

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Waiting patiently for a Switch/Xbox release of Omori

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Mister Facetious posted:

The last two episodes of Fena: Pirate Princess were pretty fun, and now I'm invested in this show's outcome.

I'm still trying to figure out why they're so invested in what looks like a piece of glass but otherwise I'm digging it. This week's episode featured some cute Fena.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Kwyndig posted:

I'm still trying to figure out why they're so invested in what looks like a piece of glass but otherwise I'm digging it. This week's episode featured some cute Fena.

In ep 4, you learn the glass itself isn't important, it's who commissioned it

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

russians get it

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

oh poo poo this movie is in color

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

*chuckling* this guy doesn't know movies are in color

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

kamige

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Julias posted:

Omocat is awesome.

Also you all should play Omori.

omori ftw

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Just got my second shot of vaccine woo

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

my condolences for your body in approx 18 hours

i'm hoping today is the last day i feel crappy from it

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Yeah my second one actually gave me a low level fever. Get some rest if you can.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I must have gotten super lucky because my vaccine didn't really get me at all. I had a bit of muscle pain and I was maybe a bit cranky at work, but that was about it.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

I must have gotten super lucky because my vaccine didn't really get me at all. I had a bit of muscle pain and I was maybe a bit cranky at work, but that was about it.

Same here, though someone beforehand also recommended staying properly hydrated just before and just after the shot to reduce symptoms so either it worked or I just got really lucky both times (I got the Pfizer version if it matters)

Larryb fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Aug 30, 2021

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
jnj gave me a fever and body aches about 12 hours after i got it and that lasted about a day

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I did the JnJ one-shot and didn't get anything but a slightly sore arm that afternoon. Was rather lucky in that regard.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i had the fever and soreness hit overnight and send me tossing and turning for hours, and then headache and soreness (even sitting upright in a chair sucked) the full day after

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
I got a sore arm the first time and basically nothing the second, but it might’ve “helped” that I already tested positive some months before.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I got Pfizer and the first shot hit me harder than the second, but it was only a mild fever at worst.

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

I got Pfizer too and had practically no reaction to either shot

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I had zero reaction to Pfizer 1 but Pfizer 2 knocked me on my rear end for two days.

In conclusion, the vax is a study in contrasts.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Pfizer and both shots were pretty much the same: tiredness and pain in the shoulder I got the shot, maybe a bit more the second time?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
A day after my 2nd Pfizer shot I felt fine, if a little tired. So I figured I'd take a short nap.... and then woke up 5 hours later.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I did a Pfizer 1 and a Moderna 2. The Moderna did a number on me but it ended in less than a day. Felt fine since and I'm never traveling until things are well and truly under control so I'm not worried about my mixed doses being ineligible for travel.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Elephant Parade posted:

I got Pfizer too and had practically no reaction to either shot

That means you are gonna die

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Placebo group... :tinfoil:

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Moderna, arm hurt where I got it and I had chills and a fever at night

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i had a shot of the Sauce-Sauce Vax and now in addition to covid resistance i can shoot a different type of sauce from each finger at a controllable velocity

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Droyer posted:

Just got my second shot of vaccine woo
take some sleep aid and conk out for 14 hours straight, you'll not want to endure the full body aches and fever while the vaccine does its thing if it affects you like it does a lot of folks

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Apparently there's mods that replace all the models of the main characters of the Call of Duty games with GFL characters and it actually... Works really well!? There's some unintentionally hilarious moments with the dialogue juxtapose with their models and some jank where the guns are kinda floating in mid air because the models are shorter and so the camera is way above their heads but the whole thing feels like an early Anime Abridged series it just kinda just works? Possibly because the later CoD games have plots that would fit right into the GFL universe? Or your Stand Alone Complex sort of anime?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NHQRbyS_lU&t=713s

It's great. I would thoroughly enjoy a GFL/Arknights first person shooter with CoD's graphics and budget and this basically lets me vicariously live that.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
I'll start streaming the second season of Ojamajo Doremi tomorrow. (5pm PDT/8pm EDT/12am UTC/1am BST at https://cytu.be/r/mahoudou)

So yeah, this is the second season so you've missed about 50 episodes already. But it's one of thus silly-long series so probably it's not a big deal if you haven't seen every episode? I mean, the premise is pretty straightforward and basically every season more-or-less resets things at the start, so you should be able to pick it up quickly. Or maybe you've seen the first (localised) season already?

Well, anyway, hope some more people might join me. It's a great series.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I did no research and just got the Janssen one because it was a single shot instead of two. My arm was sore for like 3 days afterwards, much worse the next day and it felt like my shoulder was grinding as I moved it.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
Sinopharm for me, no effects whatsoever. I'll hopefully get my second shot in the coming week. Heaviest hitter seemed to be AstraZeneca, Sputnik also had very mild effects on my mom and my gf's parents.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Raenir Salazar posted:

It's great. I would thoroughly enjoy a GFL/Arknights first person shooter with CoD's graphics and budget and this basically lets me vicariously live that.

Arknights just had a crossover event with Rainbow Six, so maybe they'll return the favor?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
I got AZ and felt tired at best. Apart from injection site soreness I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I just had injection site soreness for a few days. From Pfizer