Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
If you get a Francine gang tag you have to abide by all the rules set forth in that card from Wild Women Do.

Someone has the screencap handy, yes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Hey, speaking of rules I just realized that I probably should have mentioned that no one gave me the "Francine!" Gangtag, I bought it (although it was bought with a giftcard someone gave to me, but that's a whole different story). It's looking like the mods aren't going to give out Francine! tags the way they gave out Klaus's Boys ones (I'm beginning to suspect this whole forum is one big boys club!) So the only way to join the Frannie gang is to spend that money money money and do it yourself.

If you, like me about a week ago, have no idea how to give yourself a gangtag without a mods help than feel free to follow the helpful guide I'm about to provide:

Space Cadet Omoly's Patented Rules for Giving Yourself a Gangtag:

1. In order for an image to be used as a gangtag it must first be uploaded to the Something Awful server. Fortunately a kind, generous, and extremely attractive person (AKA Me:smug:) has already taken care of this so we can go on ahead to step two.

2. Much like herpes gangtags can be spread directly from person to person. See that cute lil' picture of Francine getting her groove on in my avatar? Open that image in a new tab and keep that link handy because it's going to be important later. While you're at it go ahead and also open up image links to any old gangtags you want to keep. If you don't already have a saved file of your current avatar then make sure to save it now because you're going to need to reupload it.

3. Scroll up to the top of site and click on the link that says "New Avatar". It's going to cost 5 dollars to change your custom title, which sucks but these micro transactions are what prevent Something Awful from turning into Reddit so sometimes you just gotta decide which sort of Hell you'd rather be living in and stop searching for heaven. Enter your username and password to open up the custom title editor.

4. Reupload your old avatar as your title image. Or, alternatively, give yourself a whole new avatar. The five bucks you're about to spend allows to to make as many changes as you want so if you want to treat yourself to something fresh you might as well do that now.

5. Move down to the title text. Remember how back in step 2 I told you that image link was going to be important later? Well "later" has become "now" and it's time to use that bad boy. Type out the classic [img][/img] code we all know and love and insert that very important link. Click "Update Preview" and you should now be able to see Francine getting her dancing like nobody's watching. Repeat this process with any other gangtags you want to keep. You have 300 characters to use as you see fit, make em count.

6. Now all that's left to do is click add to cart and pay for your master piece. Congratulations! You are now a member of team Francine! Feel free to celebrate by putting on a pink dress and going wild, you won't regret it!

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Does someone wanna attempt to turn this into avatar size for me by any chance?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I was debating making flower-roger my avatar as well. It's thematic.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I say you both be flower Roger. The more Flower Roger the better, it's an all time greatest persona.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I need a Francine gang tag!

"I don't care if he can't get erections

(That's not one of the side effects...)

Well, maybe it should be! I could use a break; I am just getting railed!"

lol

(offer taken)

HungryMedusa fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Aug 28, 2021

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Look at its root system!
It looks like a gross grey butt!

Also Twerker Bees is a solid name.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
No soft cheeses

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
What's going on around here? What is that hideous flower?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
It’s just eating bees like plants do.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Kate Mulgrew's performance as June in A Star Is Reborn is super underrated.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
what doesn't kill ya makes ya STRONGER

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you

Plant MONSTER. posted:

what doesn't kill ya makes ya STRONGER

I love it when fat women feel empowered.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Thanks for the gift cert HungryMedusa, I'm gonna go to SeaWorld and punch a dolphin in the face!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Nep-Nep posted:

Thanks for the gift cert HungryMedusa
Yeah thank you HungryMedusa. I feel completer.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

mattfl posted:

Does someone wanna attempt to turn this into avatar size for me by any chance?
Sure.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Nep-Nep posted:

Thanks for the gift cert HungryMedusa, I'm gonna go to SeaWorld and punch a dolphin in the face!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Yeah thank you HungryMedusa. I feel completer.

Alright! Now I know who the cool kids are in this thread.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
RIP Ed Asner. :smith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f43D63q_u3o

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
https://twitter.com/hazelnextday/status/1432045879637291009?s=21

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Proud to be a Klaus's Boy but would defect for the Wildest Woman (or just drop boo)

Chaotic Flame posted:

Chris Knight posted:

The 2nd didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, but I do like the 1st one quite a bit.

100% this. Hell, get rid of my boo gangtag and give me this one lol

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Sorry about my real voice :smith:

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

You rock!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Hey, speaking of rules I just realized that I probably should have mentioned that no one gave me the "Francine!" Gangtag, I bought it (although it was bought with a giftcard someone gave to me, but that's a whole different story). It's looking like the mods aren't going to give out Francine! tags the way they gave out Klaus's Boys ones (I'm beginning to suspect this whole forum is one big boys club!) So the only way to join the Frannie gang is to spend that money money money and do it yourself.

You rock too!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I didn’t even ask for Klaus’s Boyz one, it just happened.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Yeah that tracks with being a Klaus's Boy.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

mattfl posted:

You rock!

You rock too!

Your av and the post were off sync slightly and I liked it

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Cry Baby
Season 18, Episode 20
When Stan realizes he can't cry, he asks Steve to teach him empathy.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

PLEASE let there be a Steve song

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Brawnfire posted:

PLEASE let there be a Steve song
OMG yes that would be perfect.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

The_Doctor posted:

Cry Baby
Season 18, Episode 20

Didn't they already do this kind of episode? I feel like there was one where Stan loses something and goes straight to killing himself but Steve has to teach him losing is ok and to just have a cry. I'm pretty sure its the Bad News Bears episode where Steve tries ro play football but Stan becomes the coach and kicks him from the team.

It gave us this amazing scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cIdgTHMjOk

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The_Doctor posted:

I didn’t even ask for Klaus’s Boyz one, it just happened.

This is total bullshit, I shouldnt have had to ask!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

limp_cheese posted:

Didn't they already do this kind of episode? I feel like there was one where Stan loses something and goes straight to killing himself but Steve has to teach him losing is ok and to just have a cry. I'm pretty sure its the Bad News Bears episode where Steve tries ro play football but Stan becomes the coach and kicks him from the team.

It gave us this amazing scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cIdgTHMjOk

Yeah, that was Every Which Way But Lose back in season 4.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

The_Doctor posted:

Cry Baby
Season 18, Episode 20

Did Stan forget how to imagine that the neglected white boy is him?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Last Chance posted:

Extremely same, if they’re still being handed out I wanna grab a gang tag too, i love this thread, this show and Klaus

modz can I be a Klaus Boy too? :(

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Dr. Ray is out dead today.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I really expected the last doctor to be Roger.

The B plot was barebones but awesome. I totally promise to only step on the studs.... which ones are the studs again?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Oh hey, wasn't excepting a reference to this John Water's classic film: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cry-Baby

I wonder how Agent Crybaby met Cleveland Brown?

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

They ran into each other in a recording booth.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Francine's C-plot of just spying on the others was drat good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I hope you pleased your mother more than me.