Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I dont know if italian style pasta would react the same, but ramen style will start putting off a rank ammonia stink after a few years.

I found this out after finding a ramen pack at the back of the cupboard that was years old and thought "how bad could it be". It was bad gents, it were real bad.

I can't remember if it is way back in this thread or in one of the old Death Threads, but I immediately recalled the tale of the man who based his Warhammer Fantasy army (which I think was heavily converted) using rice.

It eventually turned rancid. And reeked. And went in the bin.

I just can't remember why he decided to use rice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Ugleb posted:

I can't remember if it is way back in this thread or in one of the old Death Threads, but I immediately recalled the tale of the man who based his Warhammer Fantasy army (which I think was heavily converted) using rice.

Nurgle maggots? Ironic really.

goatface posted:

Realistic animal genitalia is more of a skyrim modder thing.

Btw this is great.

kzin602
May 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ugleb posted:

If the material absorbs water and is made out of food, it will eventually absorb enough ambient moisture from the air for bacteria or fungi to live there. This combined with greasy nerds handling the mini will create a really nice environment.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

irl lol at the green stuff balls

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
lovingly crafted green stuff balls.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Shoulda used blue stuff.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe
Or brown stuff. Makes em harder.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

Floppychop posted:

"Wez on a mission from Gork"

Mork. :colbert:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Personally more of a fan of the detailed sphincter.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

And then they fight

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
A sith lord, apparently.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Pretty on-model to a lot of the licensed material tbh.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

Fun Shoe
Why is it always a female Twilek in the skimpy bikini and not an overweight male Gungan.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Boss nAss

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Z the IVth posted:

Why is it always a female Twilek in the skimpy bikini and not an overweight male Gungan.

far too sexually arousing, nobody would be able to focus on the game

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
There is an entier cottage industry devoted to Sith Lord Jar Jar miniatures.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

Fun Shoe

Bucnasti posted:

He needs to be wearing a bikini and thong tho.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Z the IVth posted:

He needs to be wearing a bikini and thong tho.

Not gunna kink-shame but you're going to have to google that this yourself.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ugleb posted:

A sith lord, apparently.

That's Darth Talon.

From the old garbage EU or like, whatever.

Horny SW fans love this character for obvious reasons (it's because of the head tails)

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

AndyElusive posted:

That's Darth Talon.

From the old garbage EU or like, whatever.

Horny SW fans love this character for obvious reasons (it's because of the head tails)

.....god dammit.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I don't know if battles stilettos are the best idea.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Zil posted:

Look, if you can throw things around with your mind you can keep yourself standing on impossible shoes during your battle-dance.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

I've seen a lot of dumb poo poo (some of it even when my monitor was on) and let me tell you, that there hat is among the dumbest.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

Fun Shoe

Zil posted:

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Is that duct tape?

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

Confirmed at least one furry on the Smash team
My favorite thing about Darth Talon is that, as one of the EU characters, George Lucas wasn't really familiar with who she was. And, I vaguely remember seeing a behind-the-scenes clip or hearing it described in an interview, where he's standing near a writer's desk that has a bunch of Star Wars toys. He sees a Darth Talon toy and a Darth Maul toy, and plays with them a little and says like "Hey look, they're friends!" And the writer has to struggle to explain to Lucas that these two existed hundreds of years apart, and could've never met, while Lucas just seems way into the idea of having these two red people hang out and be villains together.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Desfore posted:

My favorite thing about Darth Talon is that, as one of the EU characters, George Lucas wasn't really familiar with who she was. And, I vaguely remember seeing a behind-the-scenes clip or hearing it described in an interview, where he's standing near a writer's desk that has a bunch of Star Wars toys. He sees a Darth Talon toy and a Darth Maul toy, and plays with them a little and says like "Hey look, they're friends!" And the writer has to struggle to explain to Lucas that these two existed hundreds of years apart, and could've never met, while Lucas just seems way into the idea of having these two red people hang out and be villains together.

I'm pretty sure that George is happy to ignore any and all pieces of Star Wars lore that he did not personally create.

The Dark Saber is apparently only a thing because he didn't like the idea of a mandalorian having a sword made of lightsaber proof metal. So they added a glow effect at the last minute.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Bucnasti posted:

This is still a conspiracy I completely believe in.

100% got written out of the prequels after the first movie due to fan backlash

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

Fun Shoe

w00tmonger posted:

This is still a conspiracy I completely believe in.

100% got written out of the prequels after the first movie due to fan backlash

Not sure what's worse, the native stereotype used as comic relief or using actual minorities as comic relief.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Bucnasti posted:

Not gunna kink-shame but you're going to have to google that this yourself.

Why would I google this?

When I can just click on my bookmarks

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

Mr. Sunshine posted:

I've seen a lot of dumb poo poo (some of it even when my monitor was on) and let me tell you, that there hat is among the dumbest.

what hat, that's clearly pants for her second butt

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!

An old metal Ogor Slaughtermaster from ebay. Excited to give this thing an acetone bath.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Zil posted:

yeah the heels should be tiny light sabers instead

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

it took me a while to figure out that was supposed to be a tail and not a tube going from the giant's rear end into the cage on its back

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

incidentally the Ewok Adventure (now called Caravan of Courage for some reason) is on Disney+

I wanted to post a pic of Gorax hanging the kids up in a cage, but Disney+ blacks out when screenshots are taken

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Bucnasti posted:

I think you could get away with sealing them really well, but I'm not sure what to seal them with, my go-to is watered down PVA, but I'm afraid that would soften the pasta.

Mod podge makes really good paint sealants, some of which come in a spray. I've used the spray to good effect to waterproof a small magnet painting that I knew would go in a highly used kitchen. It may be fine for the noodles?

Edit: it comes in a lot of different sheens, as well, and has very little smell after it dries.

DicktheCat fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Aug 30, 2021

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Jonny Nox posted:

incidentally the Ewok Adventure (now called Caravan of Courage for some reason) is on Disney+

The Ewok Adventure was originally a TV movie. It was very popular, so it got a release in theatres, where they retitled it Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure. I think at that point they realized they were going to do a sequel as well, so like how they tacked on "A New Hope" to SW post-release, they did it differentiate between the original and the sequel (The Battle For Endor: An Ewok Adventure).

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Caravan of Courage is quite bad, but I’d buy a Gorax mini for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

TotalHell posted:

Caravan of Courage is quite bad, but I’d buy a Gorax mini for sure.

This one is suprisingly brazen

https://privateerpress.com/hordes/gallery/circle-orboros/warbeasts/gorax