Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

[COVID-19] I have the paste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
My grandmother died in a Long Island nursing home right in the middle of march 2020. She was in her 90s so it wasn't unexpected and they didn't bother to do an autopsy. I'll always wonder if she was one of the people Cuomo killed by with his lovely policies.

I didn't go to the funeral because of living in Seattle when it was the sole US hot spot and not wanting to risk spreading the virus other places. lol if only I just recognized that I lived in an insane death cult and I probably would have been okay due to having likely had it already in Feb.

Happy Libs Months Ago: "What are your post pandemic plans?"
Me: "Well once the pandemic actually ends, I have to go visit the graves of two dead grandparents."

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

that is some seriously smooth brained decision making lmao

covid vs active shooters - one of these is actively stalking your halls everyday and THE OTHER IS OVER. plan accordingly

Innocuous
Mar 1, 2003

It's a strange world.

Crazypoops posted:

Honest about the risks we face, and by we I mean you, and by risks I mean get in there and die

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/GovKathyHochul/status/1432843193448607746

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I have the paste

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

We want the paste
Gotta have that paste

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

hell yea weed

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Are there stairs in your house?
I have the paste

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1432777142534873089

America is BACK

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/apbenven/status/1432743982296096770

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

:sickos:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Wife brought covid home from school after 1.5 weeks in a full mask mandate state lol

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.

I am on warfarin for a mechanical valve. COVID itself can cause a silent liver stunning or failure which can lead to an overdose of blood thinner. It's no joke.

(Of course, still navigating the "disability accommodation" myself to avoid going back to the office deathtrap.)

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Goobish posted:

Love how everyone's last resort now is mental health. Good luck fixing this with therapy lol. Dumbass will learn!

drake yes: mental health
drake no: all other forms of health

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

brugroffil posted:

Wife brought covid home from school after 1.5 weeks in a full mask mandate state lol

you got the paste, right?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

brugroffil posted:

drat, guess you'll find out if you're supposed to grow old together or not

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

that’s epic

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

brugroffil posted:

Look at the bright side, there are still hospital beds right now if needed. Won't be the case in a month or two.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Chad Sexington posted:

I am on warfarin for a mechanical valve. COVID itself can cause a silent liver stunning or failure which can lead to an overdose of blood thinner. It's no joke.

(Of course, still navigating the "disability accommodation" myself to avoid going back to the office deathtrap.)

have u tried horse paste and dark green vegetable enemas

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

I think that's from last year in the Philippines. Don't know if they were chuds tho.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I think you may have misread that

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/1432657940071297026

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Promoting invermectin never hurt anyone, this is just lib poo poo about "horse paste" :rolleyes:

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

When you were out banging girls
I was learning the dose

When you were building a career
I was having the paste

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

lmao it rules. living with the virus is the best. let's just do this. forever.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

brugroffil posted:

:hmmrona: safely

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

First, you must collect the horse payste. Then you must journey to the Cave of Raidon. There, the Hydra Clora Queen will administer the dreaded "lemon cure." Finish this quest, and surely Heaven will welcome you.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

biden is good now

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

think of how sad that dude would be if he had to lockdown again with the love of his life. really, were spreading the virus for him.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

https://youtu.be/j13mIfSVm4E

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

that book must be mostly about US health insurance and billing

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

husband husbandry

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

the economy really needed to be stimulated with her end-of-life services, her contribution to their recovery is appreciated!! public policy everywhere* is pretty great when you actually sit down and think about the consequences. not looking forward to cspam being hilariously and disastrously right about this stuff in 6mo.

*everywhere that counts, i dont want to hear about some loving commie fairy tale

Innocuous
Mar 1, 2003

It's a strange world.

SKULL.GIF posted:

[COVID-19] God help me. Did I make the wrong choice?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/stuartpalley/status/1431420278018428930?s=20
https://twitter.com/stuartpalley/status/1431423498476425222?s=20

Wildfire smoke is horrendous and it's terrifying to imagine getting COVID after breathing it for extended periods

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

- my god it's full of paste

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Lending more credibility to the theory that there are whoooole lot more deaths that aren't being reported.

Can't support SS if there's not enough workers to pay in