Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

vortmax posted:

he's perturbed because he's blocked from his person's room for some stupid thing called "recording a podcast"

As well he should be. What's next, not getting to come in the bathroom when his person poops?????

Trig Discipline posted:

george is very good at sitting

incredible poise

love marceline

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

voidkitten is safely at a no-kill shelter :gbsmith:

good luck void kitten :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Trig Discipline posted:

george is very good at sitting

jorge who taught you this

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

graph posted:

jorge who taught you this

learned at the feet of the master

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Trig Discipline posted:

hahhahahahha

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Trig Discipline posted:

lmbo

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Been a while, so here are Schloopy and Bloopy

.. BOIDS !! !!

Feral Flight 48 ready for takeoff

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Video Nasty posted:

I don't remember smiley limits but here's a first take

v good but tip of the left ear is missing

that's always bothered me about the catbot one too: :cabot:

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

Closest they've gotten without hissing or the weird cat doing weird meows in a long time.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

https://i.imgur.com/HRoBUVC.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/Xa5E11O.mp4

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Heeheehee... I buy bonito flakes at my local Japanese market. Rokit loves them (and nori as well).

Lulu is so-so on them which surprises me.

edit:

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Awwwww yisssssss

Mutha
Fukkin
Delinquent cats

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Aug 30, 2021

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Did you get those in Japantown or mail order? I might need to buy one for a friend

there was an attempted tonging this weekend

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

qirex posted:

Did you get those in Japantown or mail order? I might need to buy one for a friend

there was an attempted tonging this weekend

Mail order directly from the maker. I don't know if they have any remaining but they will put out other colorways in the future. Follow their IG at https://www.instagram.com/bird_ark/.

I'd DM them and see what they have available. I know the pompadour cat with black hair is sold out.

edit: correcting assumptions

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Aug 30, 2021

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Cat sitting for a friend so I get to see 2 fat orange(?) cats and a blind black void

hope you enjoy these cats

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

trying to get a photo of the void triggered night mode on my phone lmao

nuh-uh no way
Mar 27, 2010
Eat a grass, have a barf.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Rokit has a v good loaf

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
(nearly) everyone chilling on the sofa today

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
The paw touch :3:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
bigger than before

stinktier
Aug 8, 2007

Dei gratia regina fidei defensor
hey all, I’m a long time lurker on this thread (years and years) and I love all of the kitties you post. please never stop posting them

in my own sad news, my nearly-17-year-old girl Noel passed away yesterday. it wasn’t unexpected since she has been arthritic and frail in the past few years. she was a diabetic kitty, heart murmur, toothless, etc. she had a seizure yesterday that was related to the diabetes, and I had to make the horrible decision on whether to treat it or not. I had decided this year that I wouldn’t put her through more procedures, so we decided to let her go. it super sucks. like, super super sucks. but you all know that.

when I’m able to handle it, we’ll definitely adopt another kitty. idk when I’ll be ready. love to all kitties <3

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

RIP Noel

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

all cattes go to heaven

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

rip noel :(

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I'm so sorry to hear about Noel. Please feel free to share pictures of her and in the future, your new cat you eventually get. This applies to all lurkers of the thread. We will love your are cattes.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

rip noel, a pro cat who was well loved

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

stinktier posted:

hey all, I’m a long time lurker on this thread (years and years) and I love all of the kitties you post. please never stop posting them

in my own sad news, my nearly-17-year-old girl Noel passed away yesterday. it wasn’t unexpected since she has been arthritic and frail in the past few years. she was a diabetic kitty, heart murmur, toothless, etc. she had a seizure yesterday that was related to the diabetes, and I had to make the horrible decision on whether to treat it or not. I had decided this year that I wouldn’t put her through more procedures, so we decided to let her go. it super sucks. like, super super sucks. but you all know that.

when I’m able to handle it, we’ll definitely adopt another kitty. idk when I’ll be ready. love to all kitties <3

aw no, I'm sorry. I always liked when you posted about noel because I also had a childhood cat named noel

RIP to a good friend

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

stinktier posted:

Rest In Peace Noel a good cat, thank you for butlering her and giving her a good life

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
sorry to hear about Noel, sounds like she was a real real good cat

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

This applies to all lurkers of the thread. We will love your are cattes.

seconded

also, I’m the only person WFH today….

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.

Your cats look like they are from a cat factory where as they went from left to right they ran out of black ink

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Sehkmet posted:

Your cats look like they are from a cat factory where as they went from left to right they ran out of black ink

wow, it's true

RIP Noel, a very good (but apparently invisible) kitty kitty. pls post Noel pics to confirm kitty kitty status

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

Rummy has become some sort of ridiculous semi-rigid noodle!

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

fuss dat rummy tum tum!

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

same

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

lift your skinny melbas like antennas to heaven

stinktier
Aug 8, 2007

Dei gratia regina fidei defensor
thanks all so much for the condolences - and I'll post some noel pics when I'm ready. have to sort through old ones and not ready to do that yet. but she was a feisty, grumpy old lady who lived a very long, happy kitty life. moved with me 12 times and didn't blink.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

This shark has been her favorite place to nap besides our laps on the couch so this has been our best purchase yet.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
look at all these good kitties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Here's another one