Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

that’s tik tok. even if you only ever heart cute animal videos you’ll still get some of the zoomer zeitgeist by osmosis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
even better, it started like two years ago

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

zoomers skipping showering for 5 days and realizing their hair gets curly as hell once it's greasy as gently caress

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

infernal machines posted:

what this thread needs is more azealia banks just going absolutely ham
someone should buy her an account

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

FMguru posted:

someone should buy her an account

i mean she is a really really skilled shitposter

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

FAUXTON posted:

zoomers skipping showering for 5 days and realizing their hair gets curly as hell once it's greasy as gently caress

gently caress sake

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i think we're getting derailed by the fact that grimes is a woman, instead of focusing on the important aspect, which is that grimes is so loving incredibly dumb

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
she literally made her hair fall out from malnutrition because as an adult human being in college she didn't realize that you have to eat more than spaghetti to live

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

It's hard to think of a worse choice of an entree to eat exclusively for one or two years.

Grimes posted:

The singer said she starts each day by melting an entire stick of butter in a pan and soaking toast in it. While she now has to eat fruits and vegetables to benefit the baby, Grimes admitted during the interview that she hates everything but carbs. “I basically hate everything but carbs and fat,” she said.

Her kid was definitely missing vital nutrients in the womb. Also, last I checked fruit are almost all carbs.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

why are rich people all so hosed up and weird? The butter soaked toast sounds absolutely revolting but admittedly she has found a very quiet way to butter the toast

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

well at least she's ahead of the zuck

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
they had to cut multiple shots, from multiple angles, together to make it look like zuck was capable of eating food like a normal human being, and this was still the best they could do

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

PokeJoe posted:

why are rich people all so hosed up and weird? The butter soaked toast sounds absolutely revolting but admittedly she has found a very quiet way to butter the toast

confirmation bias

the rich people who aren’t hosed to and weird are quite about it, because standing at a mountaintop and yelling “I AM NOT A FOOD WEIRD” isn’t something they’d do

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

I'm reminded of that loving amazing article about the founder of one of those food fad companies who ate like $130 in :jerkbag: supplements a day.

e: https://www.elle.com/beauty/health-fitness/a28600/amanda-chantal-bacon-moon-juice-food-diary/

gschmidl fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Sep 1, 2021

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

MomJeans420 posted:

It's hard to think of a worse choice of an entree to eat exclusively for one or two years.

Her kid was definitely missing vital nutrients in the womb. Also, last I checked fruit are almost all carbs.

tbf it's almost certainly not the first one elong's had to handle, compared to a typical birth and development

don't forget that he mysteriously founded his own stemlord ultraprivate school that doesn't do socialization or anything outside of what i assume is basically unstructured museum-exhibit-quality chemlab

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

elon is the smart one in that relationship

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

refleks posted:

elon is the smart one in that relationship

inheriting emerald mine blood money does not make him smart

the smarter one tho ...

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Jonny 290 posted:

i mean she is a really really skilled shitposter

she is a drama elemental

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MomJeans420 posted:

depends on the fruits, but you're gonna have a hard time getting sufficient proteins and fats from eating nothing but fruit. guava has 2.5g per 100g, and avocados have 2g per 100g, but even a small woman like grimey needs somewhere around 50g protein per day. eating 4.4 lbs of guava a day doesn't sound enjoyable or particularly sustainable

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

FAUXTON posted:

It's more that people with wavy hair didn't realize that there's a separate care-wash-dry routine that allows the waves to set, since everything in hair care is aimed towards fine or straight hair.

(You need to comb through conditioner in the shower, use a cotton tee or towel to blot it dry, cover with wrap for a few minutes).

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

FMguru posted:

they had to cut multiple shots, from multiple angles, together to make it look like zuck was capable of eating food like a normal human being, and this was still the best they could do

with a customized extra tiny countertop

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

TontoCorazon posted:

That kid has no hope for a mentally healthy life

On the one hand, I feel really bad for the kid named "X Æ A-12" by his dipshit parents, but on the other hand, I'm excited for the ultimate case study in nominative determinism

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
the only kid who’s allowed to say “I identify as a spy plane”

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
what do they call him day to day? Zae? X?

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Like I'm not surprised at the racism at telsa, but forcing him into arbitration with out an agreement is extra lovely.
https://twitter.com/MorePerfectUS/status/1432825970403205124

https://twitter.com/MorePerfectUS/status/1432831136506396680

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Sagebrush posted:

“Ash”

It’s a name for the A–E ligature.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Sagebrush posted:

they aren’t paid caregivers, why would they need to address their child at all?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

panel gaps are too uniform, 5/10

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

This guy is usually in the know about things that aren't yet public, but at the same time I have a hard time believing that out of nowhere the government actually gives a poo poo about Tesla now:

https://twitter.com/Tweetermeyer/status/1433083146455568391?s=20

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

MomJeans420 posted:

This guy is usually in the know about things that aren't yet public, but at the same time I have a hard time believing that out of nowhere the government actually gives a poo poo about Tesla now:

that would be nice to see

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

tesla already has a new update pushing to its car owners, and the main feature is it's using the internal camera to ensure the driver's actually, you know, driving the car. so tesla knows they're about to get reamed

mystes
May 31, 2006

MomJeans420 posted:

There is probably a point where if they're bad enough and just ignore any instructions they are given regulators will stop giving them a pass, but the question is whether they have already reached that point.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
breaking: lin wood appointed head of nhtsa

mystes
May 31, 2006

Looking at the letter I guess it's specifically constantly hitting first responder vehicles that pushed them over the line.

Also, it's nice that the NHTSA is asking about stuff like their procedures for validating OTA updates though (lol these have got to be virtually nonexistent).

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

going to guess that the director of field quality at tesla is an adorable bird elon named "eddie gates"

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

mystes posted:

Looking at the letter I guess it's specifically constantly hitting first responder vehicles that pushed them over the line.

Also, it's nice that the NHTSA is asking about stuff like their procedures for validating OTA updates though (lol these have got to be virtually nonexistent).

sure they have procedures. just push to master badab ing bada boom

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

Nfcknblvbl posted:

tesla already has a new update pushing to its car owners, and the main feature is it's using the internal camera to ensure the driver's actually, you know, driving the car. so tesla knows they're about to get reamed

if that actually works the bazingas are going to be upset about it, but since it's coded by Tesla I have a feeling it's going to be extremely lenient and when it's not sure if you're paying attention, default to assuming you are and leave AP on.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

MomJeans420 posted:

if that actually works the bazingas are going to be upset about it, but since it's coded by Tesla I have a feeling it's going to be extremely lenient and when it's not sure if you're paying attention, default to assuming you are and leave AP on.

it's a lovely webcam so i bet it'll be as easy as wearing sunglasses to sneak in a nap, but the 2021 refreshed model s has infrared cams.

that said, even the infrared systems can be defeated. car and driver managed to defeat gm's super cruise by wearing gag glasses https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a37260363/driver-assist-systems-tested/

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Nfcknblvbl posted:

that said, even the infrared systems can be defeated. car and driver managed to defeat gm's super cruise by wearing gag glasses https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a37260363/driver-assist-systems-tested/

I am flabbergasted that of all the cars, the Teslas are the ones that come to a stop when you unbuckle the driver's belt. That seems like it should be the first thing any car does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.

MomJeans420 posted:

like I've mentioned before, NHTSA has been low-key threatened a few times by the NTSB for (essentially) giving them more crashes to deal with by not regulating Tesla into the ground, but I'm pretty sure the straw that broke the camels back was the maiming of first responders to crashes. once ARE CIVIL TROOPS are in danger, then even the most recalcitrant regulator's gotta act.