Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Grey Fox posted:

oh my god Joe have you seen the other radio guys?

Joe has enough hangers on that depend on his wealth to be forced to the hospital if any stats drop, greatly increasing his odds of survival over local radio hosts

on the other hand, Joe is profoundly stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I mean if he's honestly taking all of that poo poo, he has to blow a kidney *at minimum* right?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

goth smoking cloves posted:

Cross post from the trump thread:

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1433168830663217161

Joe has joined the herd

i doubt its gonna happen but the fall out of covid claiming his scalp would lead to some incredible content.

motherfucker why couldnt the universe have taken Rogan instead of Phil Hartman

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

(hair tousled from head shaking during speeches)
think im gonna get my booster in october since i got my 2nd (moderna) shot in late april and i don't wanna be four months into my booster in january, considering the terrifying wave that happened last winter (unless i start seeing a crazy rush for boosters happen earlier than that lol)

also want to order a non-disposable respirator after me and my bf had two covid scares in a month after going a year without having literally any (thankfully all pcr tests were negative and we've been fine). i got kind of a small head and can't really afford to buy a bunch of sizes of mask at once, are there any good measurement guides for half-masks?

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
Today

Yesterday

Since Jul 26
https://imgur.com/a/j5Ag7mG

covidactnow.org

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Joe has joined the herd

new fear factor looking p bloated.

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

etalian posted:

Yeah it's really dumb to wait and see when another country already did the homework assignment (9.5 to 14.5 reduction in infection chance compared to 2 shots).

The above is even more important given the Long Covid russian roulette associated with a breakthrough infection.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the situation but isn't the FDA pissed because they think people don't need boosters or if the do it'll be 8+ months post first inoculation while the CDC/Biden Admin is trying to push it up to 5 months?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Gunshow Poophole posted:

https://twitter.com/ItsPhetz/status/1432815804328804357?s=20

Bleach, HCQ, no masks no zoom
not me just free the horse paste applicator while I
post a picture of the dosage, but suddenly I'm blind from it
please don't put I died from it anyhow

What we all know is that vaccines are pre-approval
Ivermectin keeps my skin and my complexion youthful
All my friends lose their sense of smell and of taste
Hubby got a fever. Pocket full of paste.

Hubby's got a fever, pocket full of paste

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

empty whippet box posted:

The wh press core wanted Biden to announce we could stop wearing masks? Why? What's that make their body count?

because he kept wearing a mask and they were harassing him about it constantly WHAT IS THE POINT IN VACCINATION??? and such

when I saw them badgering him about it I knew the cdc would fold

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

lmao i just watched outbreak the other night and this is such a great scene in general.

also - laffo at the "total media black outs" and "we know exactly how many people live here"

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Zokari posted:

lol if rogan dies of covid after taking the horse drugs it might actually sway a bunch of people

Why would people be swayed by the deep state assassinating Joe Rogan :confused:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

no one knows anything but open er up

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I found out last week that Joe Rogan only has a career because Ray Romano was fired from NewsRadio and they needed his character replaced on short notice

We were so close to a world without Joe Rogan and Everybody Loves Raymond

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

Grey Fox posted:

🎶Co-vid killed the radio star🎶

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Covid killing Rogan might make the idiots who listen to his show get the vaccine.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Relevant Tangent posted:

Covid killing Rogan might make the idiots who listen to his show get the vaccine.

That's not how conspiracy theory brain works, though. If he dies it's because he was TAKEN OUT to SILENCE HIM and SUPPRESS THE TRUTH. It just PROVES the sheep drench works!!! They don't want us to know!

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Rich people are all invulnerable to this poo poo, it kills people who delay medical care due to ideological or financial issues.

If you can afford supportive, proactive care, this disease might as well not exist for you.

As soon as they figured this out, everything opened back up. This is a deliberate cull.

Uh no, every advanced country has free health care and it's still very much a thing.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Relevant Tangent posted:

Narrator voice: it didn't.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Relevant Tangent posted:

the most likely outcome is that he gets better and convinces millions of the Power of Ivermectin

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

McNugget Buddy posted:

I found out last week that Joe Rogan only has a career because Ray Romano was fired from NewsRadio and they needed his character replaced on short notice

We were so close to a world without Joe Rogan and Everybody Loves Raymond

NewsRadio was a great show that got cut before its time, due to circumstances outside of their control.

And Rogan was actually pretty good in it.

OTOH NewsRadio was also responsible for Andy Dick's career, and Phil Hartman's death so maybe it would be better if it never existed.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

free health care

*sounding out these words slowly trying to work it out*

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Thesaurus posted:

the most likely outcome is that he gets better and convinces millions of the Power of Ivermectin

hail satan

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lacrosse posted:

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the situation but isn't the FDA pissed because they think people don't need boosters or if the do it'll be 8+ months post first inoculation while the CDC/Biden Admin is trying to push it up to 5 months?

Pfizer's booster trial is on people between 5 and 8 months out from their second shot, and they've already posted data from one month post-dose 3 saying the booster is effective for that group

Other studies have shown the 2-dose series wanes against Delta after ~4 months

Israel was alarmed and went with 5 months for boosters, Biden gives no fucks and went with the high end of 8 months

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Thesaurus posted:

yeah I'm already dreading his inevitable "it feels just like the flu" tough guy poo poo

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

Whatever happens this thread desperately needs Joe to post through the pain.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

helplessly lmaoing at joe Rogan

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Joe has joined the herd

love too see it folks hopefully he dies

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

The Oldest Man posted:

That's not how conspiracy theory brain works, though. If he dies it's because he was TAKEN OUT to SILENCE HIM and SUPPRESS THE TRUTH. It just PROVES the sheep drench works!!! They don't want us to know!

Guess they'll die then, and the only benefit will be Joe Rogan (a man who needs other people to tell him to breathe) is also dead. Give me chud death before they kill me imo.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Zokari posted:

lol if rogan dies of covid after taking the horse drugs it might actually sway a bunch of people

even if it doesn't sway a bunch of people, more importantly, it will be insanely funny

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Someone out there wished Joe got covid to the monkey's paw.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

TheMightyBoops posted:

The forks are giant wooden tongs and the wheels are those things you use to make the salad dizzy.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
people think joe rogan's fear factor money gonna save him

who knows what else he puts in his training regimen if he's willing to slurp the apple horse paste

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I’m bored of covid

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

mdemone posted:

helplessly lmaoing at joe Rogan

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Grey Fox posted:

rogan going down probably would break through to his audience, net positive maybe?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
illinois clocked in with 5178 on a loving wednesday. second highest day since biden was sworn in, behind the friday the week of inauguration as cases finally fell

and the weather is fantastic out and no one is huddling inside in 40 degrees and rain like what drove last year's surge. october might be wild

really pisses me off JB said it looked like cases had flattened, yesterday. come on man

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

nomad2020 posted:

Whatever happens this thread desperately needs Joe to post through the pain.

Speaking of posting through it, I wonder if Milo is still among the living

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

synapse posted:

Someone out there wished Joe got covid to the monkey's paw.

Not pointing any fingers but...

mod sassinator posted:

please god let joe rogan catch a bad variant, lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lastgirl posted:

people think joe rogan's fear factor money gonna save him

who knows what else he puts in his training regimen if he's willing to slurp the apple horse paste

he regularly calls his daily green juice "guzzling hulk loads" and takes like three dozen experimental nootropics along with like a gallon of human growth hormone, the man is already like a dr Hojo experiment, horse meds is like one of the more normal things in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
gotta hand it to Rogan: great way to promote a new season of Fear Factor with a "would you eat the horse paste" challenge