Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

wonder what alex jones is up to these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

wonder what alex jones is up to these days

My bet is it involves horse paste

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Nah he uses his GALAXY BRAIN FUEL. dont be a soy boy cuck.

Also dont read our ingredient label, reading is for beta soy boys. and if you do read it eat a bowl of chili to forget your kids names i mean forget the ingredients

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Galewolf posted:

I'd be extremely suprised of Jorgan didn't get double vaxxed and hiding it.

i dont think he'd lie about it given some other poo poo he freely admits.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Goddamn people are eating horse paste and sheep drench. WTC.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
Lol if one of the main people who made the horse paste craze possible dies because of it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Oh Rogan

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

:lol:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hemale in pain posted:

My bet is it involves horse paste
https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/1429831069524693000?s=20
right solution. wrong formula.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i was curious about the side effects of ivermectin and apparently there is a human version. but people are still taking the horse version.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i was curious about the side effects of ivermectin and apparently there is a human version. but people are still taking the horse version.
It’s the dose. It really matters if you’re taking enough for a Clydesdale or a pony.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Anxiously waiting for today's numbers. New cases have dropped the last couple of days. If they're lower again today, we can dare to hope it's a trend.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Hollismason posted:

Goddamn people are eating horse paste and sheep drench. WTC.

do you know it's this arrogant and dismissive attitude that drove me to dress myself as a sheep and funnel antiparasitic paste to begin with?

no! hug me and give me kisses and tell me I'm a big tall smarty man and i may CONSIDER getting the vaccine! until then I will bid you good day, sir, and trot away with my dignity intact

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Does ivermectin cause diarrhea? I mean it is fun to imagine chuds giving themselves the shits but I am curious.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Unlucky7 posted:

Does ivermectin cause diarrhea? I mean it is fun to imagine chuds giving themselves the shits but I am curious.

We should ask Joe Rogan about this!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!

hemale in pain posted:

Does he count as a right wing radio host? Because if so :rip:

hot take: Joe Rogan is just a druggie with a microphone and nothing he's said has ever been particularly interesting

Galewolf posted:

That's like arctic circle levels of cold take unless you're a 16 year old kid named Kyler.

fair point

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Sep 2, 2021

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

are any states pushing to get kids vaccinated with parental approval before the fda finishes trials? the number one thing i keep hearing from politicians against school mask mandates is "parents know what's best for their child", and if that includes ignoring the science surrounding masking and distancing, then it should also include ignoring that the vaccine hasn't been declared safe for kids right?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

What other public health policies do the chuds want to flail against next?

Drunk driving laws?
Seatbelt laws?
Child seat laws?
Burning restrictions?
Water quality?
Lead paint?
Drinking age laws?
Smoking age laws?
Food safety rules?
Traffic enforcement?
Speed limits?

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
i listened to the public comment section of my local school board meeting and i gotta hand it to the anti-maskers they all hammer the same talking points.

it should be our choice, we know what’s best for our kids
some variant of “mask is harmful to their immune system/harbors bacteria”
you’re teaching kids the air around them is toxic and dangerous
only 400 kids have died, we’re overreacting

the people who are asking for things like air filters or virtual school options are much less organized

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Drunk driving laws?
Seatbelt laws?
Child seat laws?
Burning restrictions?
Water quality?
Lead paint?
Drinking age laws?
Smoking age laws?
Food safety rules?
Traffic enforcement?
Speed limits?

Yes

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Lolie posted:

Anxiously waiting for today's numbers. New cases have dropped the last couple of days. If they're lower again today, we can dare to hope it's a trend.

total number of tests given (and therefore new cases identified) tend to drop over weekends, so it kind of depends on which day's data your government is reporting. most state governments in america report data only after vetting it for a certain period of time; my state uses a delay of 2 days.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

hot take: Joe Rogan is just a druggie with a microphone and nothing he's said has ever been particularly interesting

That's like arctic circle levels of cold take unless you're a 16 year old kid named Kyler.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Galewolf posted:

That's like arctic circle levels of cold
Not the best simile these days

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Unlucky7 posted:

Not only does it cause diarrhea, but it also causes irreparable damage to the intestines and causes you to poo poo out your own intestinal lining, which people are calling “rope worms.” They even think it’s proof that the drug is working!

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Seatbelt laws?

When seatbelt laws came into effect here, there were absolutely a ton of angry people who refused to use them. Every now and then someone posts the local news video interviewing the people who hate seatbelts.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Drunk driving laws?
Seatbelt laws?
Child seat laws?
Burning restrictions?
Water quality?
Lead paint?
Drinking age laws?
Smoking age laws?
Food safety rules?
Traffic enforcement?
Speed limits?

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Zugzwang posted:

Not the best simile these days

:negative:

Our imminent plague problems made me forgot we turned the planet into a blast furnace and it won't stop until New Orleans is consumed by hurricanes.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Speaking of plague island, Ingerland is like 35k positive cases and 200 odd deaths but I see people unironically posting "now that we got this Covid under control" on reddit.

Am I having a stroke or my understanding of "things being under control" is wrong?

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope
Can we talk about potential Joe Rogan cures?

I hope he looks through a microscope at a drop of his own blood and barks at it like MTVs Scared Straight, in an attempt to out alpha it. It mostly just ends with coughing

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I hope Joe Rogan tries bleach enemas like that weird bleach cult recommends as a covid-19 cure

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

benitocereno posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jilly_Juice

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

i could hear one phoneme of one word that Alex Jones was speaking and know immediately that it's him

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Rogan indeed is one of those people stupid enough to not take the vaccine. He's not an adrenochrome-drenched operator like Abbott or DeSantis, who have been quadruple vaxxed and taking prophylactic remdisivir and monoclonals.

Also please remember that anabolic steroids gently caress up your immune system. Your deadlift and benching numbers have nothing to do with your immune health.

he said they "threw the kitchen sink at it" e.g., monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin (lol), prednisone, vitamin d IVs, and he feels fine now. dont be surprised if he says this makes him right about not needing a vaccine all along.

Monoclonal antibodies are expensive to manufacture, even before the profit margin markup. Way more than a vaccine, and way more volume infused into your body than a vaccine. This dumbfuck cost society even more money than otherwise.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Seatbelt laws?

Yeah we already ran that one into the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPmKiXZwmI&t=257s

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Phobophilia posted:

Also please remember that anabolic steroids gently caress up your immune system.

what makes you think he does anabolic steroids

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1420033112264773637?s=20

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Mentally unstable

Also this is in one of the highest taxed school districts in the country lol

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

lol nevermind i looked it up

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

that motherfucker will put anything in his body except a covid vaccine

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Fwiw there was at least one study that showed that being on testosterone actually helped men who caught COVID.

Now all the other stuff probably counter acts that but just straight testosterone does seem to do something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

benitocereno posted:

I hope he looks through a microscope at a drop of his own blood and barks at it like MTVs Scared Straight, in an attempt to out alpha it. It mostly just ends with coughing

I bet it would be really easy to get him give Jenkem a whirl.