Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

pov: the end of your tinder date with jorgan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
lookin very presidential

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005
Classic rope-worm passing.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

making GBS threads ropey loads to own the libs

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Why take monoclonal antibody therapy but not a vaccine?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

temple posted:

hes dumb as gently caress

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

lol what the gently caress is that even

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Now I’m not defending him and he should have taken the vaccine ages ago, but I think if you already have full blown covid, the vaccine is just as ineffective as horse paste

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

ymgve posted:

Now I’m not defending him and he should have taken the vaccine ages ago, but I think if you already have full blown covid, the vaccine is just as ineffective as horse paste

False

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
It shouldn't do anything to help recover from the current infection but it should help vs future potential infections.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

pacerhimself posted:

It shouldn't do anything to help recover from the current infection but it should help vs future potential infections.

You should probably wait some weeks after recovering to get the vaccine, though.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

Platystemon posted:

You should probably wait some weeks after recovering to get the vaccine, though.

I thought almost all of that was from early spring when the CDC was like "ok your natural immunity should be good for a while so let us give these shots to the unexposed" and does not actually impact vaccine side effects nor efficacy

HOWEVER if you have been given monoclonal antibodies, that can disrupt your body's interpretation of antibodies, and they are still recommending 90 days between, obv someone should consult with their doctor depending on their chronology

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

A goon linked this a while back and it's fantastic. After long arguments with an anti-vaxxer colleague it makes a cathartic watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTfhYyTuT44

"In Search Of A Flat Earth"

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

The sad reality is that Rogan announced he was feeling better after taking a cocktail of drugs that included ivermectin, so now all the chuds that adore him will believe horse paste can cure them even more than they already did

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

temple posted:

because paying pennies its loving free jesus loving christ for prevention doesnt allow him to show off his wealth and status by paying pounds for the cure.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Unlucky7 posted:

Does ivermectin cause diarrhea? I mean it is fun to imagine chuds giving themselves the shits but I am curious.

Well... https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/no-ivermectin-is-not-making-people-poop-out-rope-worms-the-truth-is-much-worse/

quote:

As you’ve probably guessed, the “rope worms” that people have reported after taking ivermectin are caused by the same thing: their intestines being attacked by a massive dose of, essentially, poison. Veterinary-grade ivermectin – there is a version made for humans, but it comes in much lower doses – is causing their guts to shed its protective mucusy lining. To the untrained eye, these strands of human tissue may look like worms, but in fact they’re a sign that something is terribly wrong.

Now I don't know how good a source ilfscience is but I've certainly seen posts in the lol trump thread showing tweets and such.

edit: Also it can if you overdose. https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Sep 2, 2021

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder how they will balance 'covid isn't that bad and most people recover from it' and 'ivermectin is miracle drug that cured the ronies in rogies'.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gordon Shumway posted:

The sad reality is that Rogan announced he was feeling better after taking a cocktail of drugs that included ivermectin, so now all the chuds that adore him will believe horse paste can cure them even more than they already did

actually that's awesome

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
thinking about Joe Rogan suffering bad outcomes is a fool's errand because he is probably vaccinated, because he got them monoclonals, and because he is probably well-connected among intellectual dark web half-wits enough that he knows human doctors who can prescribe human ivermectin and a lot of the ropeworm stuff probably comes from the lack of quality control/precision in products that are being sold in animal medicine combined with average trump voter who believes the metric system is communism misdosing it all.

but if you're an optimist, yeah, some of his followers who were already hubristic men who are older than they imagine and in worse fitness than they thought they were ARE going to ingest horse paste

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005
Also, let's remember that Joe Rogan is not obese and gets proper vitamin D. The only people who die of Covid are failing on those two fronts. According to Joe.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

he'll be fine, plenty of people will follow in his footsteps and won't be fine, lol, nothing matters

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Gordon Shumway posted:

If this means there will be more chud horse drugs pants making GBS threads posts then its actually good and funny

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
Some people take a turn for the worst after briefly feeling better. Fingers crossed.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

thoughts & prayers

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

Zugzwang posted:

Some people take a turn for the worst after briefly feeling better. Fingers crossed.

A cocktail of whatever Joe has on hand would make even someone who's bleeding out from the rear end feel better I imagine.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

ben shapino posted:

thoughts & prayers
Praying to Satan

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Buckwheat Sings posted:

A cocktail of whatever Joe has on hand would make even someone who's bleeding out from the rear end feel better I imagine.

Bleeding was considered a good infection cure once

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Well Joe, guess Covid was not a factor for you!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
u fools. you utter fools. have you learned nothing from the trump scenario? channeling all your hopes and dreams into this cracker barrell kicking the bucket a few years early just makes him stronger. you got a starve the fucker of attention that's the only way to kill him.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
You know that post where "n-word-stomper58" talks about his mental illness and how they would just randomly think these catchphrases and they started bleeding over into their real life?

Thread, it has happened to me. 3-4 times a day since I saw that one tweet I have thought or said out loud to myself, "People are drinking SHEEP DRENCH," and then loled for like 30 seconds straight.

Just imagine measuring out a loving dose of loving SHEEP DRENCH. Pouring it out of a container with a picture of a sheep and the words "SHEEP DRENCH. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children." Then just quaffing it down. That'll show COVID! It can't stand up to SHEEP DRENCH.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Im dumb but imagine being REALLY dumb and drinking weird sheep medicine

Mne nravitsya
Jul 14, 2017

Holy hell! This stuff sounds amazing if I ever lose a few limbs and end up on the spectrum.

Curious how you learned about it. Are you a secret member of the poop cult?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Regenerating limbs isn't worth becoming straight

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
jilly juice just sounds like really lovely kimchi.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

If you work your way up to drinking the amount she recommends, you're ingesting like 1/4 cup of salt a day just from the jilly juice.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Rad-daddio posted:

jilly juice just sounds like really lovely kimchi.

Seems like it should be some kind of "thug" drank in a mid-00s hyphy track

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
jilly juice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovRuqmROac

Castaign
Apr 4, 2011

And now I knew that while my body sat safe in the cheerful little church, he had been hunting my soul in the Court of the Dragon.

Jesus Mozi.

Thanks, I guess, for showing us something worse than Covid.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Blooster posted:

Mentally unstable

Also this is in one of the highest taxed school districts in the country lol

That kid looks like a 10 year old Rush Limbaugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010