Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

joe

i have dentist bills

give me my monet

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

joe biden owes me personally six hundred united states dollars

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

joe

i have dentist bills

give me my monet

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

joe

i have dentist bills

give me my monet

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
how about you mow my lawn and I'll toss ya a shiny quarter, Jack! and don't spend it all in one place.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

lmao what? A bunch of families told him to gently caress off with the ceremony and he did it anyway? lol.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Pooky posted:

lmao what? A bunch of families told him to gently caress off with the ceremony and he did it anyway? lol.

i don't think all of the families told him to gently caress off, it was just a few chud families. if some of the troops had dem families they were probably happy to see him

the media amplified the chud families because they're doing everything they can to punish biden for ending the occupation

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

one of them had strong vilerat mom energy

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

loving disgusting

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

hey jack, how's it hanging? hey. i'm talking to you!

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Mustached Demon posted:

RIP Goonfleet Admiral Commander Vilerat

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

hey jack, how's it hanging? hey. i'm talking to you!

jack he won't listen!

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I'm just glad that Joe Biden is going to fix abortion after Texas forced his hand. Just right after fixing covid, the USPS, Afghanistan, gun violence, the filibuster, and the climate.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

*clap back better*

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/stevennelson10/status/1433537023290318859

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

listen Hershel I mean what I say when I say it
I'm the only goyim who did it

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Biden is giving off strong Turmp vibes and I love it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Really just saw a big tree

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

:dementia:

morothar
Dec 21, 2005

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I'm just glad that Joe Biden is going to fix abortion after Texas forced his hand. Just right after fixing covid, the USPS, Afghanistan, gun violence, the filibuster, and the climate.

You know, I’m beginning to think Biden may be bad.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

chaleski posted:

Biden is giving off strong Turmp vibes and I love it

Confused it with Yggdrasil whose roots he constantly gnaws at.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, why doesn't Biden do something about things he has no power over??? It's a mystery.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fame Douglas posted:

Yeah, why doesn't Biden do something about things he has no power over??? It's a mystery.

and yet he said he had power to do it when campaigning

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, no politician before has ever campaigned on policies they can't enact. A real first with Biden! Absolutely not a mainstay of American politics at all.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fame Douglas posted:

Wow, no politician before has ever campaigned on policies they can't enact. A real first with Biden!

this isn't the humblebrag u think it is and effectively admitting he's a lameduck serial liar

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Fame Douglas posted:

stfu

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

crazy how the president has absolutely no power over any functions of the government. why does everyone want to be president if you can't do anything

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Fame Douglas posted:

Wow, no politician before has ever campaigned on policies they can't enact. A real first with Biden! Absolutely not a mainstay of American politics at all.

he won't even drink the jar ofc he can't get anything done

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1433893837815091236

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Whoa, he forgot a song name?? Clearly something that only happens to very old people, hasn't ever happend to anyone younger. Please post more hard-hitting UK tabloid newspaper garbage.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Nothing will ever top Joe inventing memories of getting arrested trying to break into Nelson Mandela's prison cell.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Fame Douglas posted:

Whoa, he forgot a song name?? Clearly something that only happens to very old people, hasn't ever happend to anyone younger. Please post more hard-hitting UK tabloid newspaper garbage.

thank you for defending the sundowning dotard's reputation o7

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Come on, this is "news media focuses on literal insane people to avoid uncomfortable questions about the official response to covid" tier poo poo.

If I correctly guessed the name of a song played at any wedding I have ever been to, it's because people are boring trash rear end in a top hat losers and they always play the same boring trash rear end in a top hat loser songs.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

ok fine ill post something thats not completely made up and manufactured just to push a transparent narrative

https://mobile.twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1433927948554354691

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Nothing will ever top Joe inventing memories of getting arrested trying to break into Nelson Mandela's prison cell.

it owns that despite being a compulsive liar his entire life to the extent that his many easily disproven lies killed his first presidential run, biden legitimately might believe this happened. because he's senile! ha ha.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
just the greatest generation, you guys, as evidenced by their avatars in power

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Mustached Demon posted:

Everyone keeps talking about vilerats mom, but what we NEED is another microwaves mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Everyone keeps talking about vilerats mom, but what we NEED is another microwaves mom

:haibrower: