Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

get a punt gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Hatebag posted:

If there's a civil war I ain't fightin for poo poo lol who the gently caress cares gently caress america and every fuckin american there is not poo poo here worth getting inconvenienced for let alone dying lmao

i always get confused by how a "race war" is supposed to happen, like i'm suddenly going to go try to kill black people just because some assholes in kentucky did or w/e

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ex post facho posted:

agreed. you should still own a gun tho

No need, I will defeat my enemies with amazing spin kicks

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

lol'd

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah if there's a civil war I'm packing up and moving back to kenya. everyone here sucks

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

like on the one hand I get that the DSCC's literal purpose for existence is senate campaigning so their people are going to frame everything in terms of senate campaigning, but on the other hand maybe if they don't have anything useful to offer they can shut the gently caress up and kill themselves

yea they need to shut the gently caress up. Dems are unwilling to expand the court so voting for them is useless

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

CODChimera posted:

how the gently caress has everyone not gone insane? like joker level insane

I'm turning 41 this weekend and the country has been getting progressively shittier every year of my adult life.

It's really hard to not feel hopeless sometimes.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

i always get confused by how a "race war" is supposed to happen, like i'm suddenly going to go try to kill black people just because some assholes in kentucky did or w/e

When the time comes your yakubian transmitter will activate and you will become a race warrior

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

white cops have been doing a race war on black people for years now and one thing this has definitely not done is make me think "wow i'm white so i guess that means i am supposed to kill black people too"

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I know how to shoot and load guns. I'm a good shot. I will simply punch open the house of a gun haver and take their gubs

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
whats going on, nobody says "proud to be american" anymore

what is going onnnnn

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

even in the 1800s-1900s race war was fought one small town or neighborhood at a time and the aggressor always made sure they had an overwhelming force

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
America sucks

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Hatebag posted:

If there's a civil war I ain't fightin for poo poo lol who the gently caress cares gently caress america and every fuckin american there is not poo poo here worth getting inconvenienced for let alone dying lmao

Yeah, if civil war II or rahowa or Helter Skelter or whatever happens I'm just going to keep sitting here playing video games and drinking beer like a fat loser goon idiot.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

what is going onnnnn

hulk hogan never uses his i am a real american theme song anymore, when are we getting are country bakc

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VideoKid posted:

yea they need to shut the gently caress up. Dems are unwilling to expand the court so voting for them is useless
i have some confidence the 2023 Senate will be 52 dems to 47 republicans. i also have some confidence that there will be 3 democrats who will stonewall anything reasonable and twitter will complain that if only it wasn't for those 3...

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Dolphin posted:

i have some confidence the 2023 Senate will be 52 dems to 47 republicans. i also have some confidence that there will be 3 democrats who will stonewall anything reasonable and twitter will complain that if only it wasn't for those 3...

Most likely outcome

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Buddykins posted:

I will never understand the rbg worship

We love celebrity and also love strongman/strongwoman rulers.

I remain convinced that a not-insignificant portion of the US would welcome a monarchy or single-person rule if it meant that they didn't have to "think about politics" anymore.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

meanwhile, in arizona

https://twitter.com/KVOA/status/1433518087672762396

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

if there's a war i'll actively collab w/ the other side

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

Hatebag posted:

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

Yeah, if civil war II or rahowa or Helter Skelter or whatever happens I'm just going to keep sitting here playing video games and drinking beer like a fat loser goon idiot.

:same:

imagine dying for america lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s literally terrorism lmao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Hatebag posted:

that is a good point

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Lpzie posted:

if there's a war i'll actively collab w/ the other side

your choices are nazis or succ libs

I think I need to pick what country I’m gonna flee too

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

people thinking they're going to sit out a civil war are going to be surprised if one actually breaks out lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

succ libs and the nazis will be on the same side

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

this is so good lol

quote:

The three individuals were later identified as one of the child's parents, another community member and a local business owner, who live-streamed the confrontation over his business' Instagram account.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
you guys are too negative, the right is all dumb as poo poo and they keep shooting themselves in the foot

that video is gonna be so funny

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1433531396010749953

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

you can sit out a pogrom if you're not one of those targeted but you're not gonna sit out what's coming if it gets that bad

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

euphronius posted:

it’s literally terrorism lmao

poo poo is bleak op

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

https://twitter.com/wigatta/status/1433419703687471109?s=21

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Lastgirl posted:

what is going onnnnn

And I'm proud to pee on Americans
Who love to drink and roll in pee
And I will always lol at the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly crack ping
Along with you and lmao just everyday
'Cause there ain't no doubt I have sex with my dad
God piss on the USA

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

bleeding kansas posted:

you guys are too negative, the right is all dumb as poo poo and they keep shooting themselves in the foot

that video is gonna be so funny

I had great great Aunts and Uncles who thought that about this Hitler guy and it didn’t turn out great for them

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

C-Euro posted:

We love celebrity and also love strongman/strongwoman rulers.

I remain convinced that a not-insignificant portion of the US would welcome a monarchy or single-person rule if it meant that they didn't have to "think about politics" anymore.

try it. surely it can't be worse than the current setup

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

euphronius posted:

succ libs and the nazis will be on the same side

The mere suggestion that their good friends across the aisle are fascists implementing autocratic rule and ethnic cleansing upsets the norms and ruins any chance for civil dialogue.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The fun thing with those statistics is what happens to them when you exclude China from the results lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

I assume the police brought the zip ties?