Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Guns r for pussies, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

bleeding kansas posted:

lol get outta here with your ww2 comparisons you nerds

ww2 is extremely recent . it was basically yesterday in terms of ideas. many people are still alive from that time !!!

imho the world hasn’t change much in terms of ideas for 140+ years outside or gradual easing up on social restrictions on minorities and women

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

bleeding kansas posted:

lol the republicans wish they were the nazi party post-ww1

they are duck soup

1/6 wasnt a dry run it was a massive failure kicked off by qq butthurt over the election loss

the supreme court sucks but they didnt rule on a single thing, the texas law will lose a lot of bite after the challenges

i dunno its not perfect and things will continue to suck because of the uncontrolled pandemic but its not gas chambers o clock yet either

I hope you’re right

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Lol @ the guy asking for self defense advice and saying he doesn't trust himself with a gun, and someone else saying "buy a gun let ur friend with a safe hold onto it outside ur house and then borrow it for the range" like help help im under attack let me call my friend holding my piece and go get it from them real quick

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

i have been and continue to be right there with tim kreider (bottom left) in terms of dealing-with-social-collapse plans

I wanna go to mcdrunkies

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol

no republican voter knows what this bill says, all they know is "abortion now illegal" and they love it

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
everything is objectively worse every day and because of global warming it will never get any better. so do whatever the gently caress you want, you've earned it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

euphronius posted:

imho the world hasn’t change much in terms of ideas for 140+ years outside or gradual easing up on social restrictions on minorities and women
Uhhmmm, actually it has. Haven't you heard of the blockchain???

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Dolphin posted:

everything is objectively worse every day and because of global warming it will never get any better. so do whatever the gently caress you want, you've earned it

I went to the dentist today and got some fillings redone
because I am responsible

and then I spent too much on takeout sushi
because I am worth it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

careful where you lol titty_baby__

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

not putting people in american prison is good, actually

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

euphronius posted:

ww2 is extremely recent . it was basically yesterday in terms of ideas. many people are still alive from that time !!!

yeah. like, most of the west is still riding out the consequences from the collapse of colonialism, ww2 is still relevant and relatively recent

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey self defense dude, buy a taser (a real one, not one of those dumb shocky thingies) and then tase ur own balls

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/PMBreakingNews/status/1433552073409409027

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

bleeding kansas posted:

i dunno probably about like they did the last 4 years but now you need a round-trip ticket to gently caress

yeah, blaming ethnic minorities internally and other countries externally for all the problems that arise from the internal corruption and kleptocracy

it'll end in war

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Hatebag posted:

I wanna go to mcdrunkies

You're already here, it's this thread

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1433547791817609216

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

someone cough to close to the school cop?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

since when do high schools have perimeters

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Dolphin posted:

my one duty is to destroy bunkers

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

God drat i want a tikka masala pizza and a bunch of samosas. Or just a big bowl of melted cheese to eat

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

euphronius posted:

succ libs and the nazis will be on the same side

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

You're already here, it's this thread

The mcdrunkies was inside my heart all along?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

open biden

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
I don't think it'll be a war with sides it will be generations of sectarian terrorism from various groups.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The real mcdrunkies was the friends we made along the way

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CODChimera posted:

my one duty is to destroy bunkers
like drop in a grenade?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I don't think it'll be a war with sides it will be generations of sectarian terrorism from various groups.

it's this, this country is already too fractured to even have an actual civil war with sides and cute uniforms and such

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

euphronius posted:

dumb white people rioting about a disease doesnt seem like the basis of a fearsome political movement to rival the nazis but lets see!

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

trump

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

generations is long enough for the political landscape to change completely, i'm thinking in the next 10-20 years

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1433553199634472964

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Dustcat posted:

since when do high schools have perimeters
Everything has a perimeter, why do you disrespect physical science

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1433554094841647104

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!

Dustcat posted:

generations is long enough for the political landscape to change completely, i'm thinking in the next 10-20 years

Do we even actually have a political landscape in America anymore?

Trup

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
outside of Literal Death Camps (which is arguable imo) what are the ideological distinctions between today's gop and the actual nazis?

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
well for one, they dress worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The us is doing the same thing to itself that rural areas/hick states have been doing for decades. It's going to drive anyone who can to escape and it'll just get worse and worse as the poo poo people are concentrated. Look at any rural area, the only people left are morons, junkies, and old people. Everyone else got the gently caress out lol. Try to get your poo poo together so you can get the gently caress out of here in the next few years