Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

america has ignored sailor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L6x3up2uF0

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
lol arf showed up for nazi chat

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!
:kstare:
demon cracker nation

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

imagine actually believing them when they told her this. what is wrong with people

https://twitter.com/rokwon/status/1433321922536763406

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

demon cracker nation

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tenderjerk posted:

demon cracker nation

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

titty_baby_ posted:

Lol @ the guy asking for self defense advice and saying he doesn't trust himself with a gun, and someone else saying "buy a gun let ur friend with a safe hold onto it outside ur house and then borrow it for the range" like help help im under attack let me call my friend holding my piece and go get it from them real quick

look just put the 'home defense' thing away. you're never going to successfully use a gun to defend a surprise attack. best play is to remove the bolt and keep it with your commie bud, and you can hang on to the bolt or slide or whatever of theirs. both of you retain legal possession of the important part of the guns but they're inactivated in case you get drunk and have dumb ideas. if civil war happens you'll have time to swap back and will be armed. if it happens so fast you can't pop over to get your pistol slide, it wouldn't have helped you anyways

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/WFPpRkV.mp4

gregday
May 23, 2003

this may be an extremely lib brain opinion but i actually had a hard time watching the handmaids tale. overall the scenario they present is farfetched, but each little individual thing is so extremely plausible that i got very uncomfortable seeing it escalate. this texas poo poo is not helping.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:justpost:
People
Often
Say
Trump!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

imagine actually believing them when they told her this. what is wrong with people

https://twitter.com/rokwon/status/1433321922536763406

lamo they voted for tromp

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

what is the list of good places to go?
I'm being very sincere.

New Zealand is one a lot of people mention so that's probably going to be full of the worst americans so I'd skip it. Very hard to emigrate to china. Cuba is probably easier to get to but they do have a substantially lower standard of living. Chile might be ok, idk, maybe they got all their fascism out of their system. The non-denmark scandanavian countries are probably fine. Depends on how climate change shakes out, though, they might become uninhabitably cold. Germany, france are probably ok. I would love to live in the azores, gently caress that's one of the prettiest places I've ever been. I'm going to move to the azores and farm figs

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1433559114722922501

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

the collapse will never stop

infinite collapse, the forever collapse, recursive fractal collapses into themselves, open-eye LSD visuals but collapses, a billion collapses in the beat of a heart and all the spaces between

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

this is how the boy scouts used to salute, also how americans used to salute the flag while reciting the pledge of allegiance, until the 1940s lmao

i was gonna make a post about how the boy scouts were started in 1910 and the hiter youth were started in 1922 but it turns out the perfidious english invented the boy scouts in 1907

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

People
Often
Say
Trump!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Hatebag posted:

New Zealand is one a lot of people mention so that's probably going to be full of the worst americans so I'd skip it. Very hard to emigrate to china. Cuba is probably easier to get to but they do have a substantially lower standard of living. Chile might be ok, idk, maybe they got all their fascism out of their system. The non-denmark scandanavian countries are probably fine. Depends on how climate change shakes out, though, they might become uninhabitably cold. Germany, france are probably ok. I would love to live in the azores, gently caress that's one of the prettiest places I've ever been. I'm going to move to the azores and farm figs

I think I'm going to die here, in the united states of america.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

gregday posted:

this may be an extremely lib brain opinion but i actually had a hard time watching the handmaids tale. overall the scenario they present is farfetched, but each little individual thing is so extremely plausible that i got very uncomfortable seeing it escalate. this texas poo poo is not helping.

I can’t watch it because June’s plot armor is so ridiculous

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

:hmmyes:

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

UFOTacoMan posted:

People
Often
Say
Trump!

https://i.imgur.com/co6rb9D.mp4

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

god willing we’ll be bringing that same freedom to other countries soon enough

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Red Baron posted:

imagine using ignore

like a coward

I'm not saying I do but if I was a man who did and I wanted to hide the little "click this and see the poo poo" clutter that'd be the way I'd fix it is all

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
more like the handmaiden's FAIL :v:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/hannahgiorgis/status/1433421771974352899

open biden

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Hatebag posted:

didn’t France make it illegal to wear a hijab to any government building?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

CODChimera posted:

my one duty is to destroy bunkers

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

not and edorsmeentt

https://twitter.com/lebassett/status/1433564191261184005?s=21

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I'm not saying I do but if I was a man who did and I wanted to hide the little "click this and see the poo poo" clutter that'd be the way I'd fix it is all

that was a pretty informative and useful post I will never use, I have to say

:five:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

Solid plan, nobody can argue with that

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
ignore sucks but giant flashing images are worse

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
just dont do it in the south if you can help it

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Hatebag posted:

Uhhhh... Isn't france about to elect lady hitler?

Also aren't all the scandinavian countries super racist?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Dustcat posted:

there's gonna be a carnival cruise ship traveling from port to port in europe getting turned away and having to return to florida

lmao so truuue

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!
I could never ignroe arf jason.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Rah! posted:

america has ignored sailor

:captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

the milk machine posted:

ignore sucks but giant flashing images are worse

I'm an old man
I work with computers all day