Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
This might just be me but I feel like driving without a license is more forgivable than serial rape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Two things can be bad simultaneously you loving retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Bape Culture posted:

Think that's still ok to sling around, eh?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Think that's still ok to sling around, eh?

This might just be me but I feel like slinging that word around is more forgivable than serial rape

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The word police genius’ are here to tell us how shitposting is worse than vehicle crime but luckily not as bad as rape and therefore really good actually

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Mechafunkzilla posted:

This might just be me but I feel like driving without a license is more forgivable than serial rape

I think you'd be correct but I don't think anyone was equating the two. Let's all calm down.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc
What a weird escalation...

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6VjPM5CeWs

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

ash is a passionate lad

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

A5h is a big fat boy and he can’t defend himself!!! :twisted:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Bape Culture posted:

Bape Culture posted:

The word police genius’ are here to tell us how shitposting is worse than vehicle crime but luckily not as bad as rape and therefore really good actually

nice meltdown

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Interesting that wan bissaka was driving a Lamborghini Urus, was just thinking the other day what the go to footballer car is nowadays. I remember in the 2010s when every fucker had an escalade or a Lincoln navigator which must have been delightful to drive in the UK. Are they all in top spec range rovers again

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

the sex ghost posted:

Interesting that wan bissaka was driving a Lamborghini Urus, was just thinking the other day what the go to footballer car is nowadays. I remember in the 2010s when every fucker had an escalade or a Lincoln navigator which must have been delightful to drive in the UK. Are they all in top spec range rovers again
On one of my business trips to England while I was getting a cab ride in from Heathrow I saw an actual American-style RV on the A4, and was momentarily dumbstruck at how loving crazy someone would have to be just to attempt to drive one of those things in or around London.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
American GI’s love to bring their big stupid challengers and f350’s that they owe 100 grand on to Europe and try to go in to cities. It’s always good when they get completely stuck.

the sex ghost posted:

Stephen Ireland’s purple Range Rover will always be one of my faves.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

American GI’s love to bring their big stupid challengers and f350’s that they owe 100 grand on to Europe and try to go in to cities. It’s always good when they get completely stuck.

Big fan of Stephen Ireland's Stephen Ireland Pool Table myself

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Big fan of Stephen Ireland's Stephen Ireland Pool Table myself

Phil Neville too.

There are also far too many of his own framed shirts on that wall.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Gonna be the killjoy pointing out it was a tacky gift for his partner

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Shrapnig posted:

Phil Neville too.

I dunno that's kinda cool. It has a sense of personal history. No worse than framed photos or movie posters imo.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Tsaedje posted:

Gonna be the killjoy pointing out it was a tacky gift for his partner

Somehow that makes it worse to me lol.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

Got some IcyHotStunnaz vibes all over this ride.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

the rare stephen ireland with hair photo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
anyway i linked this elsewhere but i don't think I read the follow up article by der spiegel about the Ronaldo rape story which has way more details and its pretty grim than the one that led to the thread title

https://www.spiegel.de/internationa...impression=true

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What’s his username

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
Explains why solskjaer was so gung-ho to sign him up

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

ozmunkeh posted:

Explains why solskjaer was so gung-ho to sign him up

Giggsy a big factor

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Crazy Ted posted:

On one of my business trips to England while I was getting a cab ride in from Heathrow I saw an actual American-style RV on the A4, and was momentarily dumbstruck at how loving crazy someone would have to be just to attempt to drive one of those things in or around London.

Coaches, HGVs, and of course bloody great red buses all manage it. It's not something I'd do for *fun*, but apart from a couple of streets in the City and around Southwark there's not really anywhere that they wouldn't fit.

(It's even vaguely on-topic, because big motor homes in the UK are almost exclusively used for big-name actors shooting on location, so the person sleeping in that has about the same statistical likelihood of having some extremely nasty skeletons in their closet as someone driving a pink Lambo)

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Shrapnig posted:

Phil Neville too.

In my mind you've completely failed as a footballer if you don't have a pool/snooker table with jerseys hung around it, a serious drinking problem, and owe hundreds of thousands to a bookie who'll only collect on your death or your leg breaking. And this was in the 70s.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
happened a few years ago but apparently edouard drive by shot somebody with an airgun in the ear and made him deaf, he got charged but still hasn't paid the victim 4 years later

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jose posted:

anyway i linked this elsewhere but i don't think I read the follow up article by der spiegel about the Ronaldo rape story which has way more details and its pretty grim than the one that led to the thread title

https://www.spiegel.de/internationa...impression=true
jesus that’s a pretty depressing read

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

quote:

The sum that Ronaldo was supposed to pay to Kathryn Mayorga was formalized in a so-called "Settlement Memorialization:" $375,000. At the time, that's how much Ronaldo earned each week at Real Madrid.

One weeks pay for raping a girl and ruining her life :thumbsup:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

eleven extra elephants posted:

happened a few years ago but apparently edouard drive by shot somebody with an airgun in the ear and made him deaf, he got charged but still hasn't paid the victim 4 years later

He also lied and got his mate sacked from the club by claiming he was in the car, when he wasn’t? Obviously thought he was a oval office before but it’s nice that it’s corroborated now.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/FutbolBible/status/1434596400361361419

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Very good idea of those players to just wing it and assume nobody in Brazil watches the premier league

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

the sex ghost posted:

Very good idea of those players to just wing it and assume nobody in Brazil watches the premier league

I mean, what are the chances they do

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

lol at them waiting until the match had started to make their move

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Doctor Teeth posted:

lol at them waiting until the match had started to make their move

dont brazil technically get a 3-0 win

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
What was the lie?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Whoever was filling in their immigration forms didn't declare that they had been in England in the last 14 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

Simone Poodoin posted:

Whoever was filling in their immigration forms didn't declare that they had been in England in the last 14 days.

It was the perfect crime. I don't know how they ever figured it out.