Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Han Nehi posted:

I just had a nice show get animed. The Maoyu anime was a cute star-crossed lovers story between a demon king and the human hero … then bang polygamy out of nowhere

It doesn’t even make sense to add as fan service, the Female lead is the protagonist while the male is basically a plot device. She’s awesome btw.

I mean ok it’s only implied polygamy but whatever don’t polygamysplain me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

why do they make bubba look like That

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

it was/is? her outro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z0eLJSXd1s

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Nyoro posted:

Me and my wife finished Yurucamp season 2 and decided we'll go out and camp and make season 3 ourselves because waiting is for dorks

dont start any fires

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Han Nehi posted:

I just had a nice show get animed. The Maoyu anime was a cute star-crossed lovers story between a demon king and the human hero … then bang polygamy out of nowhere

It doesn’t even make sense to add as fan service, the Female lead is the protagonist while the male is basically a plot device. She’s awesome btw.

I mean ok it’s only implied polygamy but whatever don’t polygamysplain me

Here, have a different version of that story that's better told, better drawn, and makes more sense.
https://mangadex.org/title/ead008ec-98cf-434b-a86b-f3945b329d9d/maoyuu-maou-yuusha-kono-watashi-no-mono-tonare-yuusha-yo-kotowaru
Also Big Sis Maid is the true protagonist.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
finally. the crossover we need

https://twitter.com/SuperMonkeyBall/status/1433414406185103360

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Erg posted:

why do they make bubba look like That

you know you want his mcnuggies

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i, for one, am against polygamy, as it is a Sin in the eyes of God

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?

Aurora posted:

Forgive me, Father, for I have watched Ironblooded Orphans

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
All of this started when people stopped leaving room for the holy spirit in their hugs

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Idk if polyamory is accurate but I think it was both funny and interesting that the show had the self awareness for some of the heroines to acknowledge the existence of the love polyhedron that was at least a little more substantial than other harem shows.

Ardeem posted:

Here, have a different version of that story that's better told, better drawn, and makes more sense.
https://mangadex.org/title/ead008ec-98cf-434b-a86b-f3945b329d9d/maoyuu-maou-yuusha-kono-watashi-no-mono-tonare-yuusha-yo-kotowaru
Also Big Sis Maid is the true protagonist.

I thought the anime did a alright enough job in explaining the various economic schemes to the point it was kinda scratched the Spice & Wolf itch, but I think one of the (two!?) manga adaptions were fine as well; I don't recall it being clearly superior in the spice and wolf aspects though.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

the fact that genshin doesn't have a way to track fishing spots you've found is bad!!

e: okay i guess you could technically mark them yourself. I GUESS.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

A little polyamory never hurt anyone, at least that's what my wife's boyfriend says

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

congratulations, your post is somehow worse

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://files.catbox.moe/n8wer7.mp4

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Might as well

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Cringamy.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Aurora posted:

like im gonna take that from a guy who knocked up another guys wife

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Stexils posted:

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Stexils posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

going to watch anime soon

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

My late-night anime as a kid story is when I watched an episode of Gensoumaden Saiyuki and my boy Cho Hakkai was about to get some with a lady but her boob was possessed and had a big eye and demon stuff. Not a great introduction to boobs for me in my formative years.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ibblebibble posted:

My late-night anime as a kid story is when I watched an episode of Gensoumaden Saiyuki and my boy Cho Hakkai was about to get some with a lady but her boob was possessed and had a big eye and demon stuff. Not a great introduction to boobs for me in my formative years.

that's actually how it is irl, you'll find out someday kid... LMFAO *walks away w/cloak billowing*

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

going to watch anime soon

cool. im about to go to bed

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

love a girl with a 20/20 pair

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Teacher in-service day tomorrow so I'm going to sit and watch anime at work probably. :cheerdoge:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

pity bullied me with a jean c1 dupe 😔

well this basically happened with hu tao too and i spent money to solve that one so here goes

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
be strong. don't gacha.

or do, I'm not your boss

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

huzzah, 4 day weekend for me

i work sunday but that doesnt count since its an easy day

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

they draw bubba like that because of the Grimace memes

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

c1 is almost c2, nyoom

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

CubeTheory posted:

be strong. don't gacha.

or do, I'm not your boss
im going to gacha.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

wait a second cube, didn't you pull ayaka. I see how it is now, you're trying to keep the 5*s for yourself

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

homeless snail posted:

wait a second cube, didn't you pull ayaka. I see how it is now, you're trying to keep the 5*s for yourself

I pulled Ayaka with careful planning and hard work, just like my forefathers did, I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and I didn't look for some 'shortcut'. Furthermore, kids these days are gachaing all over the place, on the streets, in restaurants, it's disgusting. Back in the day we gacha'd in the privacy of our own homes and didn't post all like deviants on our instantgrams anD FURTHERMORE

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i regret not grinding for ayaka

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Aurora posted:

pity bullied me with a jean c1 dupe 😔

well this basically happened with hu tao too and i spent money to solve that one so here goes

I'm giving you my energy to win future 50/50s like I have been somehow.

I tried to get Raiden Shogun and got Keqing thinking I was guaranteed. And then I got Shogun next 10 pull. However, I did spend 30$ on gacha to afford Klee. Besides the 2700 gems a month deal and the battlepass I usually stay restrained.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
gonna play soul nomad

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
In one piece there's a whale (episode 60+ spoilers) I can't stop crying because there's a whale and it love it's friends and they abandon him so it spends it's entire life attacking the like symbol of that betrayal and it has all of these scars and deep gouges on it's body and it's just so sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that's actually how it is irl, you'll find out someday kid... LMFAO *walks away w/cloak billowing*

drat, learning a lot today.