Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
Should someone point out to him that Nation of Islam is a UFO cult founded buy a white guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Ummm, the only one who would say something like that is the devil….

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Ummm, the only one who would say something like that is the devil….

It's not like it's a secret. I stumbled upon this info while researching how to get my Bayonetta run time down. Growing up I remember how everyone was freaking out over the NOI. Arsenio Hall even lost his talk show for having Farakahn on as a guest. Why didn't people just say it's a ufo cult, who cares what they say.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Lammasu posted:

It's not like it's a secret. I stumbled upon this info while researching how to get my Bayonetta run time down. Growing up I remember how everyone was freaking out over the NOI. Arsenio Hall even lost his talk show for having Farakahn on as a guest. Why didn't people just say it's a ufo cult, who cares what they say.

This is the first I'm hearing of it. drat.

MrBishop
Sep 30, 2006

I see what you did there...

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/WCIA3Bret/status/1429949739798249483

The board at my son's school, which rejected the mask mandate and insisted on staying mask-optional, has now backtracked and said they'll vote to enforce the mask mandate beginning September 7. The whiplash from this turnaround is impressive; at last week's routine meeting, the board president refused to take up the topic (after receiving the probation notice from ISBE) after another board member requested adding it to the agenda. To the community's credit, a decent number of people showed up last week to voice support for following the mandate, so hoping people remember this at the next election.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Sign my 'Bring Goldberg Back' Petition
School update! Our school was told we don’t have the authority to send kids home when they are a close contact to a positive. Only the health department can. The health department is so swamped that they take forever to call families of the close contact.

This means my school had over 20 close contacts of 2 different positives at school unmasked for the last three days. One of the close contacts actually contacted and at home has tested positive. Parents don’t think they need to bother keeping kids home or even do the smart thing if masking up. I think our plan is literally to infect every student and teacher in the district.

It’s going to take multiple deaths to get people to give a poo poo. Honestly I think even then people won’t care.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

It seems like a lot of schools are shifting their tone. Hardin county schools had 194 students quarantined and had to go remote. The board then voted to go to indoor masks (still with a 5-2 vote).

Schools were also told that if they are on probation on September 7 (for elementary schools) and September 22 (for high schools) then they will not be allowed to enter post season tournaments.

Even though local politicians are fighting hard against it (“only a few kids are in the hospital so they should not have to wear masks” and “look at all these signatures of people who are angry about masks”), sports might be the first off ramp that schools take.

If not, then a bunch of schools will be trying to get students to eat horse dewormer.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

Very cool, very cool, so far we're about 1 week in on school for the year, and looked at the most recent numbers to see how it's looking. So far, my older daughter's school has more quarantined kids than any other school in the district. And I'm just going to mentally doomscale these numbers up, since they're just testing kids whose parents gave permission (and I don't know what percentage of kids that is) and are only using rapid tests which, from my understanding, are pretty bad at spotting asymptomatic cases, but those can still spread the virus and cause lung scarring.

Time to write another letter to the superintendent...

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Yeah, my daughters’ school is doing the rapid testing but they were originally doing the saliva test (which my daughters can handle) but are now doing the “poke your brain test” which my daughters cannot without us there.

We had signed up for the saliva test (if it is not a big enough problem for masks, why do they need tests?) but did not sign up for the other test.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Several area schools voted tonight to follow the mask mandate so the ISBE/IHSA threats seem to be working (although Hutsonville still is going against it).

Also, Red Hill schools voted to follow the mandate while also suing ISBE over the mandate. They hired Thomas Devore so I am glad that taxpayer money is going to be paying his bills for the next year or so.

Several downstate assembly people (Eastern Bloc members and governor candidate Bailey) have been spending the last several weeks telling everyone that ISBE did not have the authority to threaten schools. In order to clear it up, another state rep today put forward an amendment to say outright. This has only caused the Eastern Bloc members to say “see, we told you that they never had the authority or else they would not need this amendment.”

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

This is the text that got sent to all parents of the South Central 401 district. I’m glad we are masking up finally. My kids were some of the extremely few wearing masks and were getting picked on for it.

Dear South Central Families,

The South Central 401 Board of Education voted tonight, 8/31 to comply with the mandate that all persons age 2 and up entering an Illinois public or private school must wear a face covering. This was an impossible decision however, the fiscal responsibility and consequences aimed at our students left little options. Beginning Wednesday, 9/1 masks will be required to be worn by all students, staff, and visitors inside South Central School buildings at all attendance centers.

We would like everyone to come together as a united front and ask for your cooperation to limit the distraction from educating our students, which is our number one priority, of this challenging mitigation strategy. We are asking you to trust that we have your children's best interest at heart. We need them in school everyday, all day and to be able to continue to offer all activities to them for their development.

Thank you for the continued support of South Central School District #401.

It’s laughable. “This challenging mitigation strategy”. “Consequences aimed at our students.” Guess they didn’t consider trying to infect every family in town a consequence. So while we are finally doing the correct move of masking up the text makes me hate my district even more.

Today will probably be a pain. I’ve already heard student chatter of refusing to wear masks with their parents blessing. Understandably a lot of it is typical student bluster, but there are some that their families will absolutely condone it.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:

Nash posted:

Today will probably be a pain. I’ve already heard student chatter of refusing to wear masks with their parents blessing. Understandably a lot of it is typical student bluster, but there are some that their families will absolutely condone it.

Eh we had the same Facebook bullshit at my district but they all poorly wore masks the first day anyway.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Devo posted:

Eh we had the same Facebook bullshit at my district but they all poorly wore masks the first day anyway.

I have seen a few parents in the area that have printed religious exemptions cards for this that I could honestly change in order to not be forced to wear pants and it would work too.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I'm reading about the CPS bus drivers who quit rather than getting vaccinated or tested or driving around kovid kids & this bit stopped me short:

quote:

CPS representatives did not respond to questions posed Tuesday about the status of the bus woes. Christopher Toczycki — a Lake Forest consultant hired by CPS this year to provide transportation planning and support services — also did not return a Tribune request for comment. Toczycki’s one-year, no-bid contract for up to $677,500 is due to expire June 30, 2022. Toczycki’s prior contracts with the district for similar services were for $450,000 a year.

CPS relies on a patchwork of private providers and said it was prepared to start the year with a shortage of about 420 drivers. [NOT NICE!!!]

CPS said it anticipated and planned for the challenge by scheduling pickup times about 15 to 30 minutes earlier than prior years, with affected families offered travel stipends if the new time did not fit their schedules. Then about 90 drivers resigned the week before school started, CPS said. The district says it has around 770 bus drivers, some 500 less than it needs.

Dude's getting 2/3 of a million dollars/year to work out busing and the schools have only 2/3 of the drivers they need. :raise:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Willa Rogers posted:

I'm reading about the CPS bus drivers who quit rather than getting vaccinated or tested or driving around kovid kids & this bit stopped me short:

Dude's getting 2/3 of a million dollars/year to work out busing and the schools have only 2/3 of the drivers they need. :raise:

Public-private partnerships! :jerkbag:

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

My district. So very stupid. I actually did hear a student today say “if masks work why are our numbers so high?”

Note, we only started wearing masks Wednesday.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
How hosed in the head do you have to be to quit your job rather than get a vaccine?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Lammasu posted:

How hosed in the head do you have to be to quit your job eat :horsedrugs: rather than get a vaccine?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

In this area, a local teacher refused to wear a mask and walked out on her job. People are celebrating her “courage” and encouraging kids to walk out of school next Friday at 10am.

Also, I saw a neighbor post that her mother (who is in her 50s or 60s) was fired from her job at McDonalds due to refusing to wear a mask even since she was fully vaccinated.

There be crazy in all occupations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

There are nurses who worked in COVID wards that won’t get vaccinated. It doesn’t take much to get brain poisoned these days.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Lammasu posted:

How hosed in the head do you have to be to quit your job rather than get a vaccine?
I'm not positive but I think my older son's math teacher quit over vaccination. It was abrupt and at about that time, and she and the school had conflicting stories about who made the decision.

I'd rather not have a potential plague-bearer teaching my ineligible-for-vaccination kid so I'm good with it.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Lammasu posted:

Drivers with CDL licenses are in short supply and Amazon doesn't mandate vaccines.

I don't know how much more CPS pays, but the drivers have options and the CPS consultant doesn't get that.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Do school bus drivers have cdl's

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

brugroffil posted:

Do school bus drivers have cdl's

yep

bus driver is a different endorsement than truckers need though

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
I used to commute past a school bus firm and they were constantly advertising for drivers, but only offering $13/hr. For a split shift that ran 6-10am and 1-5pm. Plus being responsible for but having no authority over the kids, dealing with parents, and having no sick time. It sounds utterly miserable.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/StopChicago/status/1435675302978539522

Is Pritzker good?

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Pritzker has been better than I ever expected and would generally consider him good, yep.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
This is going to be like the Social Equity marijuana licenses where it helps rich white communities while poor POC programs get delayed forever.

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU
I moved from one section of Illinois to another earlier this year.

What is the easiest way for me to update my address re: voting registration? Is this something that can be done online? Or is that dependent on the rules of the county I moved to?

Sorry if this is a very obtuse question . . . I haven't moved in over a decade. I think typically I'd take care of it at the DMV, but I haven't had to step foot into a DMV in years. I think I was able to renew my driver's license online the last two cycles or so.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Pretty sure you can do that all online. Did you change your driver's license already? They can update your voter registration too.

https://chicagoelections.gov/en/register-to-vote-change-of-address.html

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU

Bird in a Blender posted:

Pretty sure you can do that all online. Did you change your driver's license already? They can update your voter registration too.

https://chicagoelections.gov/en/register-to-vote-change-of-address.html

I'll check that out!

I have NOT updated my driver's license yet. I guess I need to see if I can do that online . . . I really wasn't too worried on the license because it doesn't expire for awhile yet and I don't really do much driving lately anyway.

If that's a huge dumbass move though feel free and let me know. I figured with the amount of expirations that are being pushed back, it wasn't real urgent.

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
You can update the address associated with your DL without visiting the DMV in person,and I think you're technically legally required to. People often don't but it's easy and free iirc

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

CaptainJuan posted:

You can update the address associated with your DL without visiting the DMV in person,and I think you're technically legally required to. People often don't but it's easy and free iirc

You can update the address associated with it but they won’t actually update your physical DL unless you go do it in person

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

love when my township official sends out garbage like this regularly

How much time do we have left before full authoritarianism or revolution?

Posted By Steve Balich -
September 14, 2021

There is one question I receive from readers more than any other, and that is: “How much time do we have left before collapse or rebellion?”

To be clear, I have no crystal ball, and timing is the one thing that is almost impossible to know for certain. For example, in 2018 and 2019 I noted in several articles that the globalists only needed one more major event in the U.S. or globally to trigger the last stage of economic decline and to launch their “great reset.” Only a year later we found ourselves in crisis due to the pandemic lockdowns and supply chain disruptions. In 2014 in an article written during the Ebola scare I suggested that a pandemic and medical tyranny might be the strategy that the globalists would use. I knew the chances were high but knowing exactly when is another matter entirely. All that any of us can ever do is look at the odds of a particular event and guess when it might happen according to the visible trends.

The only exception to this rule is that the closer you get to pure conflict or chaos, the closer you get to the collapse, the easier it can be to predict a timeline. If you are an experienced chess player, you know that high-stakes contests tend to build and build until there is a singularity — a moment when the end game is near and the winner will be decided in a flurry of attacks. I believe we are close to that point in America today.

To understand the state of the world right now it is important to accept the fact that there is a contingent of people in financial and political power that have a plan or a “vision” for the future, and part of their plan requires the removal of American patriots and conservatives and the subjugation of the American people. It is our history of rebellion against tyranny that they need to erase because it has the ability to inspire a future rebellion against the global totalitarian empire they plan to impose.

People also need to accept another fact. Now that the globalists have openly set their agenda in motion with the pandemic lockdowns, forced vaccination plans and medical passport schemes, they have a limited amount of time to achieve their objectives. Now that they have made their moves openly, a rebellion is brewing, and they are in a race to bring in their “reset” before patriots in the U.S. and in other parts of the world stop them.

So, what does this mean for conservatives and liberty advocates in 2021? Time is growing short.

I believe that we will be witnessing a full economic and social crash within the next year. Here are the reasons why, and I will discuss the economic reasons first, followed by the social and political reasons:

End of the eviction moratorium

The end of the eviction moratorium has been delayed a couple of times, but the latest attempt has been struck down by the Supreme court and federal courts. At least 12 million renters in the U.S. have said they are behind on their payments and 26 percent of Americans are struggling to pay their bills overall. The real number is likely much higher given that normal eviction numbers dropped by over half in 2020 due to the moratorium. There is a federal program being forwarded for renter’s assistance, but the problem is more complex than simply dropping fiat money from helicopters.

Another issue is that the housing market is still hot in some areas of the country, and the landlords of many rented homes might be looking to sell those properties and make a profit. Look at it this way… if you were a landlord and you just spent the last year receiving no rent checks from your property investments because tenants refused to pay due to the moratorium, would you want to keep renting out your properties? Probably not. You would have no idea if another moratorium might be instituted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the chance to sell properties that were making you no money last year and get inflated prices for them this year is going to be very tempting.

Sadly, there are a lot of good people out there that have to rent and cannot buy right now, and because of the eviction moratorium, many rental properties are about to be sold and removed from the market for years to come. There is going to be a drought in rentals except in the most undesirable cities in the U.S., I guarantee it. On top of that, even with demand for rentals being high, building new apartments and homes will be difficult because construction companies are booked for a year or more in advance and lumber prices are still outrageous.

In other words, there are going to be millions of more Americans out on the streets regardless of any federal stimulus programs. Some of them will deserve it, and some of them won’t. The crash, which was being hidden by federal measures, will now become highly visible as the homeless population explodes.

Employment shortage

Right now, there is an underlying and very dangerous trend that almost no one in the mainstream is talking about, and that is the fact that many small and medium-sized businesses are finding it difficult or impossible to hire new employees. Why? A primary reason is that federal and state authorities are paying people more money through unemployment to stay at home and do nothing than those people would make working an actual job. There is simply no incentive for many Americans to go back to work.

From what I have seen, this is killing businesses. Only major corporations and big-box retailers seem to be operating near normal capacity, and this is because they can afford to pay much higher wages and bonuses while being given endless stimulus dollars from the Federal Reserve. Small businesses do not have this option and are getting little to nothing from the small business bailouts promised at the onset of the pandemic.

The COVID checks are supposed to end in the next few months, but by the time this happens, it is likely that many small businesses will have already closed due to a lack of personnel.

End of the COVID stimulus checks

COVID payments and unemployment bonuses are scheduled to end in most states by September. Some states have already started, but the process of weening people off the government handouts is slow. It is likely that there will be numerous legal battles, and that some people will even demand that the stimulus checks never end. In other words, there will be calls for Universal Basic Income in the near term.

That said, I suspect the checks will be cut off completely for a time, and that this will lead to a considerable spike in poverty levels.

The problem is that every stimulus program the government has implemented appears to be an attempt to “help,” when it actually sets up millions of people to be hurt. Dependency on the government breeds submission to the government, and every once in a while, the establishment will seek to remind people of who their daddy is by cutting off the funds and the handouts. Beyond that, constant stimulus creates dollar devaluation and hyperinflation. We are seeing the first major signs of inflation now, and it’s not going to stop.

Stagflationary tensions rising

In many sectors of the economy, demand is beginning to fall yet prices are remaining high. In necessities in particular there has been a huge increase in price inflation even though many Americans are reducing their purchases. This is what they call “stagflation,” and it is in my opinion the worst possible financial condition.
There are a number of reasons why this is happening, but mainly it is because of the federal reserve and its incessant money creation schemes. There is always a price to pay for fiat money printing, and we are starting to see that price now. I am noticing inflation in my personal costs of up to 20 percent per month, and I’m sure many of you out there are seeing the same thing or worse depending on what part of the country you live in.

There has also been extensive “shrinkage” in the packaging of goods at the grocery stores; meaning the amount in the package is reduced while the price remains the same. This is a coordinated effort by corporations to hide the fact that price inflation is growing. I think that this inflation will accelerate as we close in on the end of this year and that price spikes will become a constant mainstream discussion by next year. “Inflation” or “stagflation” will be the word on everyone’s lips in 2022.
A return of pandemic lockdowns?

The Biden administration and the globalists have been hitting the public hard with COVID propaganda in the past month, more so than they have for a while. They are specifically trying to fearmonger with the “delta variant” narrative. Frankly, nothing has changed. Even with the vaccine rollout, governments around the world are trying to keep the lockdowns and mask mandates in place. This just goes to show that the mandates were never about public health, and they were always about control.

It is hard to say what exactly the long-term consequences will be.

What I do know is that the establishment elites are in a panic in the U.S. These people care nothing for public health or safety, so why are they so aggressively adamant about making sure we all take the vaccine? I suspect a long-term population control agenda including a likelihood of mass infertility (according to many experts there is a danger of this), but we will have to wait and see what happens.

I think that lockdowns in blue states are possible again in the near term, perhaps over the delta variant, but it may be early next year over a different variant. Most red states will remain open, and this will cause the Biden administration to go on the offensive against conservatives once again. I have no doubt that Biden will seek to cut off federal funds from states that refuse to comply with the lockdown agenda. The question is, will red states fold to this threat? And if some governors do, will citizens remove them from their positions?

Vaccine passports on the way

Talk of vaccine passports is exploding in Europe right now, causing riots and protests in many countries, and the U.S. is next. The difference is that in the U.S. the public is heavily armed, but this is not going to stop the globalists from making the attempt.

For now, the strategy in the U.S. is to use corporations as middlemen to implement the draconian passport restrictions. This cannot be tolerated by the citizenry. Just as we have seen with Facebook and the Biden administration, corporations and governments are allied closely with each other (in true fascist form), and if corporations are taking government money and implementing government policies then they should no longer be considered private businesses and they are now subject to constitutional restrictions and public retribution.

If we allow the vaccine passports to become entrenched across the U.S., the fight is essentially over. There needs to be widespread county and statewide resistance to this program. With the vaccine passports, long-term tyranny is assured, and the elites will have micro-control over every aspect of our daily lives. Just as the communists in China have enacted a “social credit system,” we will have a similar system in the U.S. And all the government will have to do to end your life is to cancel your vaccine passport. Without it, you will not be able to participate in the normal economy, keep a job, or even go to the grocery store.

Alternative systems will need to be built, and they will need to be defended. The establishment will never willingly allow competing economic systems to be built that give non-vaccinated people the ability to survive without them. They will want to make sure you and your family starve to death for your defiance. This will lead to war.

War is inevitable

When you are dealing with psychopaths, there is no reasoning, there is no logic, there is no diplomacy, there is no empathy. They want control over everything, they will do anything to get it, and the only option is to remove them by force as a threat. This is reality.

The globalists are for all intents and purposes an organized cult of psychopaths. All of their behavior suggests this is the case, and the only recourse is to treat them as you would any individual psychopath. You lock them up and throw away the key, or you put them in the ground permanently.

The issue with rebellion is that it is largely dependent on the actions of tyrants. Go too soon and you look like the villain and lose a chance to gain public support, go too late and you miss your opportunity to fight back effectively. Of course, a lot of people wrongly assume that because the bullets aren’t flying yet this means that there is no rebellion. This is naive.

The real fight is happening right now as millions of conservatives and patriots organize and prepare. Staging logistics and organizing community groups is where the war is won first. Without these efforts beforehand there is no chance of winning the fight that comes later. On top of that, the information war is paramount, and I would say that we have been far more successful than the elites would like to admit. Just look at how they are struggling in the U.S. to get the vaccination numbers they want and the vaccine passport policies they need to maintain control.

This is why I expect some kind of interference against the alternative media very soon. They have to get rid of us first because they need to have a complete monopoly on the flow of information. This will probably occur in the form of a major cyberattack that shuts down large parts of the web, or, they will attempt to enforce censorship of individual websites just as they are enforcing censorship on social media.

If mass censorship becomes policy, if vaccine passports are enacted, if conservatives come under direct attack, the shooting war will begin. It is only a matter of time, and the time is speeding towards us quickly. Again, just as we are now living in a different America compared to 2019, in 2022 or early 2023 everything will be changed again. There is little room left for the elites to achieve their reset and they will have to act quickly. The more time that passes the less momentum they will have, and they know it.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

brugroffil posted:

Posted By Steve Balich -
September 14, 2021
:words:

I don’t even live in Homer Township and I somehow ended up on that idiot’s email list. It goes straight to my spam folder now.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
Surprised we didn’t see this get posted in this thread:

https://twitter.com/ABC7Chicago/status/1437652352664756225?s=20

Gotta dig into it as I’ve been eyeing an EV for my next car.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

brugroffil posted:

Posted By Steve Balich -
September 14, 2021

lol, he's so close to getting it in the first half. "Look at all these terrible things that are going to happen as soon as the government stops helping people! Clearly the problem here is that they ever decided to help in the first place. :dumb:"

And then he just goes full off the deep end.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

his first moves as township supervisor were:

1) jack up rents on senior housing

2) hire a new lawfirm for the township that just so happens to be a bunch of GOP activists. no real reason beyond grifting $15k or so from the township.

e: he had a similar newsletter back in January or so predicting a shooting war within months. dude's just real horned up to murder people I guess

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

brugroffil posted:

Posted By Steve Balich -
September 14, 2021
:words:

Howdy neighbor. Did the township end up passing the crazy "sanctuary for life" thing (something about banning abortion in the township)?

Also I know the energy bill renews the state subsidy for solar panels, since I got an email about it from my solar installer this morning. Might look at expanding my array next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

borkencode posted:

Howdy neighbor. Did the township end up passing the crazy "sanctuary for life" thing (something about banning abortion in the township)?

Also I know the energy bill renews the state subsidy for solar panels, since I got an email about it from my solar installer this morning. Might look at expanding my array next year.

no idea, honestly

the things Balich thinks his office can do versus what he can actually do are very far apart. But he's a dedicated reactionary activist who helped pack the township and village boards with fellow lunatics and has been organizing heavily at school board meetings. Dumb, crazy assholes can still accomplish things when they're dedicated enough (and in a township full of fellow reactionary idiots).