Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the best part of dui diversion is u can drink any time as long as u give urself 48-72 hours to get it out of ur system before they test u but one hit of weed ur hosed for months lol i hate this fuckin country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I'll definitely need to taper off

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

MadJackal posted:

The majority/Democrats pushing for belief in democracy against a growing cancer of fascists to hold off a second civil war sounds like a good mantra.

One side believes in a Constitutional Republic, the other believes in TEJSNSOP.

That’s the message going forward.

What the gently caress is TEJSNSOP

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I'm going to go see the penguins at the zoo with my wife tomorrow. Gonna see the cheetahs too, and the giraffes

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I drink way less when I am smoking weed

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Buddykins posted:

there's just something bothering the hell out of me and making me want to not be sober

its called life

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

black hole piss, won't you come
and wash away the trump

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I drink way less when I am smoking weed

this is why alcohol companies lobby so hard for so many years to maintain peak weed prohibition

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Buddykins posted:

there's just something bothering the hell out of me and making me want to not be sober

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Sobriety can go to hell but drinking causes permanent brain damage whereas smokin weed only causes temporary brain impairment. Pretty easy decish, imho

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Elephanthead posted:

you’re not tricking me into googling trump sex doll again

FOol me once: Shame on you
Fool me twice: TRMOMP

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Hatebag posted:

Sobriety can go to hell but drinking causes permanent brain damage whereas smokin weed only causes temporary brain impairment. Pretty easy decish, imho

I tried to switch over to weed, but now I just do both, so it doesn't always work out perfectly. I do probably drink less daily now though.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Schmoe Cwead posted:

the best part of dui diversion is u can drink any time as long as u give urself 48-72 hours to get it out of ur system before they test u but one hit of weed ur hosed for months lol i hate this fuckin country

yeah I went to the coast to fish and catch crab with my dad and it would have been a perfect time to get high as gently caress on the beach and eat snacks but because I'm starting a new job in a few weeks I had to assume I could probably be tested so i just drank a shitload of moonshine instead

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Substandard posted:

I tried to switch over to weed, but now I just do both, so it doesn't always work out perfectly. I do probably drink less daily now though.

Hell, that's a little thing called harm reduction, baby!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

PIS

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I wish there were other drugs you could take all the time and be fine tbh.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

S

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5YXwsMtm4g

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

goth smoking cloves posted:

I like my Ativan Rx but I have to basically justify every time it's refilled so i have to ration it

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I've been working since before drug testing existed and I've never had to do one. It's the dumbest poo poo ever almost 100% of the time.

e: I turned down a job at Sony back a long time ago because they said I needed a test and the hiring manager was completely flabbergasted, and I just laughed and said that he made his own bed. "Everybody does this now though." No, not everybody, because I subsequently got a job that made me a lot of money.

emfive has issued a correction as of 03:35 on Sep 4, 2021

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Let me tell you about this horse paste you can get from tractor supply. It makes you immune to COVID and it's apple flavored!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

It's rough right now, why not not get mega wrecked and watch terrible movies because it doesn't look like it's going to get better.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

I've been working since before drug testing existed and I've never had to do one. It's the dumbest poo poo ever almost 100% of the time.

I'm an engineer and they take my piss for every job. These freaks demand my piss!

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

It's rough right now, why not not get mega wrecked and watch terrible movies because it doesn't look like it's going to get better.

I got really high and watched jungle cruise, that was a mistake.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I just watched tarzan the ape man and it was 2 hours of trash

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Oh, I'll give you a job, just give me a cup o piss heehhheehehe

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dumbass job givers think I can't requisition a cup of hot clean piss. I can get any type of piss you want motherfucker

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

I watched all 3 xXx movies and both Ghost Rider movies within the past 7 days. It really does help.

Also, I'll put that up against just about any accomplishments in the watching terrible movie department.

*Edit* I think I'm going to watch Torque tonight. It's the dumbest movie ever.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Hatebag posted:

I'm an engineer and they take my piss for every job. These freaks demand my piss!

Yea, I realize that I'm privileged. However I just have said no over and over again.

I kind-of get it for people who are operating construction cranes or railroad engines or whatever, but only kind-of. Pilots. But it seems like a big issue that'll come up if weed gets much more commonly legalized. How can use of a legal substance be a problem for an employee? There are some legal issues that I think will need to be hashed out (see what I did there)

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Hatebag posted:

i told the guy doing the tests that they were lying about me having traces of weed because the testers have a taste for my piss and he just laughed

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013

Substandard posted:

I watched all 3 xXx movies and both Ghost Rider movies within the past 7 days. It really does help.

Also, I'll put that up against just about any accomplishments in the watching terrible movie department.

*Edit* I think I'm going to watch Torque tonight. It's the dumbest movie ever.

Yeah…HELL yeah

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

Yea, I realize that I'm privileged. However I just have said no over and over again.

I kind-of get it for people who are operating construction cranes or railroad engines or whatever, but only kind-of. Pilots. But it seems like a big issue that'll come up if weed gets much more commonly legalized. How can use of a legal substance be a problem for an employee? There are some legal issues that I think will need to be hashed out (see what I did there)

I just design water/wastewater treatment plants and pipelines so it makes no sense to me. Nobody needs me to have 90th percentile reflexes. Just a bunch of piss freaks, imho

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/insanemistress/status/1433970380012605443?s=21

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Schmoe Cwead posted:

i told the guy doing the tests that they were lying about me having traces of weed because the testers have a taste for my piss and he just laughed

These fuckin piss sommeliers are fuckin up poo poo for the regular people!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lol

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Pence: would, would, would, maybe, no

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
jamie, pull out that horse cock

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004