Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
I haven't had any edibles since last week and now smoking weed is fun and trippy

get high then it fades, as does life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Dead Nerve posted:

and I'm still loving these post/pics, thank you!

Have a brown hairy pistil

e: I call this one TubGirl

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Aug 22, 2021

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
Hey it's gotta be illegal for a company to make a bunch of false promises about upcoming products, make the stock go up, and then cash out, right?

LIke, Elon Musk couldn't just make a bunch of ads for fake robots that he claimed his company was making to make the stock price go up and then just sell a bunch of stock, right? That's got to be super-illegal somehow. Someone woulda thought of that one before.

Sucrose fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Aug 22, 2021

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Typically some kind of fraud but lol at it ever being pursued.

Who are the idiots pretending to make electric trucks? The people who pushed their prototype to the top of a hill and claimed it was moving on its' own power as it rolled down? Pretty sure the feds crawled up their rear end. The only revenue they ever took in was for solar panels on the CEO's house.

Musk is protected by a layer of government bullshit that has contracts with spaceX and probably some other poo poo.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i smoked some weed today

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Today is day 499 of an unbroken chain of waking and vaping.

I might vape some weed tomorrow to celebrate day 500.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

fuctifino posted:

Good luck on the next 500!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

smoking after drinking is fun but the other way around is basically impossible for me. i get so grossed out by alcohol when im stoned.

I can only drink fancy poo poo if I'm already high. A really nice craft beer or a good cocktail while high as gently caress is wonderful. I will say though, alcohol is wayyyy harder to consume a lot of when you're already high. Like you said, it's just kinda gross

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

fuctifino posted:

Congrats! I'm day 501 of consecutive weed consumption. I'm hitting some Chem Dawg Chunk budder, followed by Blue Dream flower as a chaser.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
I've slammed right into a pretty strong tolerance. I'm thinking about starting a t-break, but we're about to do an overnight/multi-day vacation with another couple for the first time in almost two years, and I'd actually prefer not to walk into that experience as a complete lightweight.

Nothing to be done. :okpos:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

el B posted:

Congrats! I'm day 501 of consecutive weed consumption. I'm hitting some Chem Dawg Chunk budder, followed by Blue Dream flower as a chaser.

Sounds lovely, and congrats on reaching day 500 and here's to the next 500! :)

I'm celebrating with 6 strains of UK legal weed, and trying out the mini globe bubbler attached to the microscope stand for stability. The metal base of the stand also acts as a heatsink for the vapcap.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Highschool, in the Dark Ages: "Hey, save that soda can so we can smoke out of it."

Now: "Y'all mind if I hit my D a b M a s k ?"

The future is amazing.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

Waffle! posted:

The future is amazing.

i feel so loving old. i bet you clone your pets and ride a hover-board to work.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
That dab mask is like the perfect intersection between craftsmanship and creativity. I love it.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

eddiewalker posted:

i feel so loving old. i bet you clone your pets and ride a hover-board to work.

These kids are running wild, I'm still recovering from church.

One day I'll be as high as Aesop is in that video...

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I want one of those masks.

For religious reasons.

To summon bigfoot for a smoke sesh.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

The quality of the UK legal weed is improving over time. This is the latest pot of Adven T20:C0, a cross between White Widow and Amnesia Haze that they call 'Cairo' or EMT. This is a new phenotype of the original plant, and it looks amazing.

This costs £50 for 10g including delivery.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Aug 25, 2021

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Holy cats, fuctifino, that is some good-looking stuff there. How is it?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Howard Beale posted:

Holy cats, fuctifino, that is some good-looking stuff there. How is it?

It's really nice :) They say it's 70% indica 30% sativa, but the effects feel more sativa than indica. I think it's going to be a lovely daytime strain. I'm hugely impressed.

e: Nope. It's indica dominant. I'm now in that Mr Soft advert of my childhood. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGrffn_LKzE

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Aug 25, 2021

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I brought my Florida Orange flower to band practice and everyone agreed it was very good. That's my weed story for tonight thanks for reading.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Guys, I think we need to come up with a gang tag for us gee bee ess stoners. Maybe the Zoot Crew? Idk, I'm not high enough to be creative yet

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
choom gang (no baracks allowed)

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Video Nasty posted:

I brought my Florida Orange flower to band practice and everyone agreed it was very good. That's my weed story for tonight thanks for reading.

I decided to give this strain a try. Ended up picking the very last 1/8 they had. Tastes great!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
So I've got some major oral surgery tomorrow (6 extractions + prep work for implants, yikes) and picked up a 1:1 tincture, as well as a gently caress ton of gummies since I can just nibble em up and swallow them. Any tips on using the tincture? Also gonna try some of the RSO I have, since I'll probably be messed up anywho. Been looking for a good excuse to test dosages with that!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Don't take anything before going in. Weed affects how much they need to use to knock you out or anesthetic to use.

I had 7 teeth yanked last year (wisdom and 3 more) and I had to be awake for all of it, while using more than double the novocaine than the average person. Probably something to do with letting the VA do it, too, but there is a notable increase in anesthesia if you smoke/consume regularly.

For after, you might look for tablets, if they're sold where you live. A brand called Craft sells "dablets" in Colorado that are 50mg apiece, might check and see if you can find those. I wouldn't want to push alcohol tinctures over fresh wounds.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Don't take anything before going in. Weed affects how much they need to use to knock you out or anesthetic to use.

I had my last smoke this morning to help with my wonderful IBS issues that are trying to flare up, not planning on anything the rest of the day or tomorrow until I get home. I am PRETTY sure I can get the tabs, just need to find who has them in stock and is doing delivery. The tincture I got is a medicinal one, so it's safflower oil based thank gorsh.

As for the novacaine, last time I had a tooth yoinked it was a standard dose, so I'm hoping that my light daily smoking doesn't gently caress with that.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I had 7 teeth yanked last year (wisdom and 3 more) and I had to be awake for all of it, while using more than double the novocaine than the average person. Probably something to do with letting the VA do it, too, but there is a notable increase in anesthesia if you smoke/consume regularly.

For after, you might look for tablets, if they're sold where you live. A brand called Craft sells "dablets" in Colorado that are 50mg apiece, might check and see if you can find those. I wouldn't want to push alcohol tinctures over fresh wounds.

generally speaking if you're going to be under anesthesia for a procedure and you smoke a lot of weed you should always let the doctor and anesthesiologist know ahead of time

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

poverty goat posted:

generally speaking if you're going to be under anesthesia for a procedure and you smoke a lot of weed you should always let the doctor and anesthesiologist know ahead of time

I did let the doc know when we scheduled and reminded them prior. Gonna also give a heads up to the anesthesiologist tomorrow am too, just to be safe. I'm nervous because of that but like, before science even knew about this link, there were big time stoners going under and surviving.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
To give you guys an idea, a 510 thread cartridge + an 8th generally last me more than a week, especially if I'm not smoking during the week days. I can still get a slight buzz of 10mg edibles too, so, hoping it won't be too bad. Regardless, I'm gonna get absolutely zooted tomorrow and poo poo post in here so that your Tuesday is more exciting. Chances are I'll forget though, I am a stoner after all

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Tonight is going to be a very messy evening

Guava Dawg rosin from Joker Extracts and a mystery freebie extract to christen my new ispire Wand.

I bought the wand as an induction heater for the dynavap, but it would be rude not to try it for its original purpose at least once. I'm now just waiting for the batteries to be delivered.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I just picked up a fury edge as a more discreet/less intimidating alternative to the vapcap and I think it'll work well for getting high with/around normal people. Though it's definitely no vapcap.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

fuctifino posted:

Guava Dawg rosin from Joker Extracts and a mystery freebie extract to christen my new ispire Wand.

Guava dawg rules. Here's some Golden Guava terp sugar.

Brand is Terpman & Rosin.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

fuctifino posted:

Hello earlier me. This is later me informing you that you were indeed accurate with your assumption.

For dabbing, the wand is amazing. I can dab without coughing, which is something I've never been able to do before. I am using a large ice bong, but still... I normally cough. Hard.

As an induction heater for the dynavap, it also seems to be amazing. I'm getting some very terpy full flavoured clouds from it, and I can seem to make the AVB almost black without it combusting (or I've been lucky so far)

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Guava dawg rules. Here's some Golden Guava terp sugar.

Brand is Terpman & Rosin.
That looks lovely :) And yeah, Guava Dawg us very very nice. It's not often I'm surprised by a high, but I was with this :)

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

poverty goat posted:

I just picked up a fury edge as a more discreet/less intimidating alternative to the vapcap and I think it'll work well for getting high with/around normal people. Though it's definitely no vapcap.

Fury edge is a great supplemental vape, I use it to replace smoking hitters when I don't feel like warming up the log vape

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

fuctifino posted:

That looks lovely :) And yeah, Guava Dawg us very very nice. It's not often I'm surprised by a high, but I was with this :)

It's really popular with the mil vet crowd here. It's not a racey high, but not couchlock, completely functional and mostly just tones things down a level, which is useful for the hypervigiliant types the military has spit out since forever. Also sleep.

I might ask about clones again, at my favorite dispensary. I wouldn't mind putting a guava in a closet, and their crunchberry is just fantastic.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

First puff on a new cartridge called Slurricrasher and it's absolutely phenomenal. Going to make sure to stock up on this one regularly!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

this was my evening, the flower is pineapple upside down cake

Both very good and that unicorn hits reeeal smooth, I was on that all night. Definitely high but still functional. The pineapple tasted nice and is what I started with, and got me baked surprisingly quickly

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
Hey it's not weed but I had a small dose of shroom-infused chocolate for the first time at a cookout today, how long do you think I should wait until driving? It's been 3 hours and I already feel pretty sober.

Also that poo poo should be legalized too, at a small dose it gives really interesting body effects like some strains of weed, but more.

Also I was talking to some old stoners at the cookout and they're like "Back in the day weed used to be so much stronger" and I'm like nah no way, your tolerance was just lower back then, and they're like "nah nah, I swear, it was better." Is it bullshit?

Sucrose fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Sep 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
should be fine in 3 hr after a small dose. shrooms wear off quickly. regular dose lasts more like 5-6 hr tops