Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
cryo hyurrrrrrr in ur mom lol

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Lost a ratting myrm to blood raiders the other day due to being capped out by them and I’m just sitting in jita thinking about where my life has gone

XyzzyYYZ
Feb 6, 2008
Nothing happens.

Kitfox88 posted:

Lost a ratting myrm to blood raiders the other day due to being capped out by them and I’m just sitting in jita thinking about where my life has gone

KarmaFleet gets SRP for losing well-fit Myrmidons to rats. Life is good.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

XyzzyYYZ posted:

KarmaFleet gets SRP for losing well-fit Myrmidons to rats. Life is good.

Maybe I should transfer from goonwaffe :thunk:

Foulbrood
May 17, 2004

This is it, Jonesy!

WilWheaton posted:

Holy poo poo, this is still going?

I found a wormhole from delve to 2 jumps out from where all my ships (including MY MOROS and MY THANATOS) were asset safetied in black rise from many years ago and got them back to delve , along with a bunch of other stupid poo poo which is apparently worth money now (including MY PALADIN, which I should probably just sell) :toot:

Also using my alt to just collect all my dumb old poo poo from lowsec asset safety from a decade ago and liquidate it in jita , made a few billions so far I think

Excited to see MY MOROS has a SMA now, sad to see its now the gimmick dreadnought
This is from many pages ago before all the latest bullshit.

Teach me your ways - I have a cap stuck in Black Rise too!

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

Kitfox88 posted:

They podded you too?!

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

Kitfox88 posted:

Maybe I should transfer from goonwaffe :thunk:

You get srp for a myrm in goons too, although with current markets prices and the lowered srp it takes some ticks to break even.

When is double srp coming back BTW.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Charles 1998 posted:

They podded you too?!

No I just went to Jita to think about stuff and also because I lost the login for my old market alt and I’m still training my new one.

lovely tuna snatch posted:

You get srp for a myrm in goons too, although with current markets prices and the lowered srp it takes some ticks to break even.

When is double srp coming back BTW.

only if you died to a gank squad i believe, this was pure NPC. :eng99:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

CopperHound posted:

On to a more important matter: Is there a krabswarm without pepe emojis in their discord?

Man, good luck. Pepe emotes are everywhere. I've even seen them in places that are decidedly non-fash. They've basically been genericized so thoroughly that they've more or less lost their old meaning.

And, uh, well... :feelsgood:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

reclaiming pepe from the fash is good

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I would rather wipe the slate clean with a new image tyvm.

I don’t care if a swastika is a buddhist symbol even a lot of buddhists are like “yeah we’ll just keep it painted on a small rock on the kitchen windowsill where no one is gonna see it.” There is only so much “reclaiming” you can do.

Same thing only Pepé.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
GoonWaffe 10% tax
KarmaFleet 15% tax.

If you can't pay for your pure NPC losses with a 5% tax break... you are doing it very, very wrong.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

GaussianCopula posted:

GoonWaffe 10% tax
KarmaFleet 15% tax.

If you can't pay for your pure NPC losses with a 5% tax break... you are doing it very, very wrong.

I’m gay

A mere 94m isk to my account

Kitfox88 fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Sep 4, 2021

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

Kitfox88 posted:

reclaiming pepe from the fash is good

It was never taken. Not even the ADL considers it a hate symbol.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Pretty sure I read that the guy who created Pepe is vehemently anti-fash and issues claims against shitheads using it as much as he can.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Man, good luck. Pepe emotes are everywhere.
In that case I will be happy to compromise with a group that hasn't had a falling out with slavback baal.

E: I'm just sad. Slavback mentioned his first krasbwarm fleet was the most fun he had since the end of the war but *something* happened. In a vacuum of information it is easier for me to blame the people with pepe emotes than accept my dude could be flawed.

CopperHound fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Sep 4, 2021

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
funny frog emoji is funny stop being idiots

guys funny frog image isn't funny because some idiot i don't like used it!

just be happy frog is funny

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

CopperHound posted:

In that case I will be happy to compromise with a group that hasn't had a falling out with slavback baal.

E: I'm just sad. Slavback mentioned his first krasbwarm fleet was the most fun he had since the end of the war but *something* happened. In a vacuum of information it is easier for me to blame the people with pepe emotes than accept my dude could be flawed.

I don’t krabswarm much but I thought he was a pretty good FC in the fleet I was with him. He helped me pull some sick boosh.
He still run pochven fleets with a group that isn’t krabswarm, they are actually competing. I don’t know what happened.
Also I don’t know why krabswarm isn’t a legit sig

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!
The last incursion Sig did not make themselves popular back in Dek.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Krogort posted:

I don’t krabswarm much but I thought he was a pretty good FC in the fleet I was with him. He helped me pull some sick boosh.
He still run pochven fleets with a group that isn’t krabswarm, they are actually competing. I don’t know what happened.
Also I don’t know why krabswarm isn’t a legit sig

i've been krabbing it up hard, sans the last few days, so this is legit downer news. i wonder what happened :smith:

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014
Yeah someone spill the tea on the Slavback/Krabswarm drama, we need something to keep our attention.

Magugu
Mar 30, 2013

I came to drink, fight, and f@ck. And im fresh outta beer, so what will it be?

Captain Melo posted:

Yeah someone spill the tea on the Slavback/Krabswarm drama, we need something to keep our attention.

EVE 2021: Internet Spaceship Soap Opera Simulator

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
I mean, I've been on a few krabswarm fleets where the discussion kinda got chud-adjacent w/r/t politics from the FC, but otherwise they've been pretty chill. Haven't done them lately but I've been meaning to start back up (chadquals are expensive, yo)

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Potato Salad posted:

Hey deadtear got demodded, thank heavens

an entire community of gay and trans goons culturally picked up and moved to a separate discord because we were tired of running into his rear end, maybe poo poo will be friendlier

regarding xenuria: put him on ignore and move on

who the gently caress are you and what the gently caress are you talking about

Potato Salad posted:

haven't run into him in a while, avoiding the dude by going to places he can't continue pursuit/lurking is the point

think this is the only place I see his posts anymore, and I'm pretty sure he knows dead certain that SA admins would hang him for a tenth as much nonsense as he pulled in goonfleet communication channels.

see above

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
im on like, 6 total discord servers and none of them are related to goonfleet or eve

wait do you think im digi or something

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
that's what you get for having a d name

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Deadtear and Digi doing the fusion dance would be the worst episode of Dragonball z

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Kerbtree posted:

The last incursion Sig did not make themselves popular back in Dek.
iirc it was because when incursions appeared in strategically important systems we obviously wanted it cleared out ASAP and the incursion group went ":qq: But our isk farming! :qq:"

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

hey, actual (reposted) content

here is brave's post-mortem of the delve invasion: https://pst.klgrth.io/paste/g92cx7ewnsqofrpvxeyodejb

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
Hello! Just wanted to talk about accusations of lovely off-site behavior since a few reports popped up from here about this topic. This came up in the FF14 thread recently, too. Basically, we can only moderate stuff that happens on this site. That’s the main reason for the rule about not importing offsite drama. That being said, please feel free to PM me (or email my username at gmail) if you have any issues with goons here or any evidence of behavior that would warrant action here. I don’t want to seem like I’m protecting or defending shitheads via that rule but a lot of times there isn’t much I can do when someone starts accusing someone without any receipts.

Be kind to each other! Enjoy peacetime in space!

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Kaysette posted:

no i don't think i will

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014

Kaysette posted:

Hello! Just wanted to talk about accusations of lovely off-site behavior since a few reports popped up from here about this topic. This came up in the FF14 thread recently, too. Basically, we can only moderate stuff that happens on this site. That’s the main reason for the rule about not importing offsite drama. That being said, please feel free to PM me (or email my username at gmail) if you have any issues with goons here or any evidence of behavior that would warrant action here. I don’t want to seem like I’m protecting or defending shitheads via that rule but a lot of times there isn’t much I can do when someone starts accusing someone without any receipts.

You're not my Fish Enthusiast Supervisor!

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Is brave and test being on opposite sides of the region a ploy to not getting utterly curb stomped?

Is the general strat to rebuild delve then go on a rampage?

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

here is brave's post-mortem of the delve invasion: https://pst.klgrth.io/paste/g92cx7ewnsqofrpvxeyodejb

They should have taken the deal. Clowns.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

LiberalExtinction posted:

They should have taken the deal. Clowns.

They've been irrationally afraid of allowing us to help them for the better part of a decade now. If we spare them even a single diplomatic overture after the latest shitshow, I'm going to be very upset.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

at least they have their integrity :a2m:

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

my dumb read on eve politics is Dunk was afraid of being an Imperium pet, so instead he goes running the opposite direction and becomes everyone else's whipping boy instead. great move there. A+ leadership.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Phil margera doesn't have time to get his dink dunked. He's got work in the morning, bam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

The most depressing part of this is how severely they kept BRAVE out of the loop on this. BRAVE was important enough that they were considering widotting a bunch of corps into it, but not important enough to get accurate and timely information about the war, nor important enough to participate in top-level planning.

And Jesus, they really hosed over their members by overcommitting to Querious early. (Really, putting down any kind of infra before Goons were evicted from the entire south was a terrible idea, but doing so in the middle of a war with an unclear end was just yikes and nope.)