Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Farlow has passed away today. She had cancer which was discovered too late, and it had spread too much to be surgically removed. Chemo might have got it, but it wasn't a good shot so I didn't feel it was right to put her though that. She was still moving around just fine for the most part, just got tired really easily over the past week or so and her appetite disappeared. I did give her one last good meal that I knew she wouldn't resist, some ripped up carne asada quesadilla from the food truck down the road.

I'll be back in this thread in the future. Not sure when or with who, but I'll find another mutt soon enough.

Edit: Of course I snipe it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

RIP Farlow, too many cats and weird-cats passing away lately :(

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

What a good baby, she will be missed.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

RIP Farlow, the best catte. she will be missed.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

TOOT BOOT posted:

too many cats and weird-cats passing away lately :(

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

rest easy Farlow. you were the best weird cat. we love you.

I’m so sorry, Pik

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Duckwaffle posted:

We took Rummie to the vet for some shots....it didn't go as expected

https://twitter.com/Saddam_Lager/status/1433893221931700224

:discourse: plastic

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Rest well Farlow :( A very good weird cat

Kwyndig posted:

I've seen that photo before or a similar one but I can't tell you where his feet are.

They are under his chin, you can only just see them a little

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Pudding take the pills.

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Oct 23, 2023

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
i haven't posted much

but i still love cats
please love all your cats

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
for farlow

sitting on stairs in weird catte heaven

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.

Boogalo posted:

Milly is 100% teddy bear and has never hurt a person in anger or fear. She doesn't like the vet, but cooperates on the table and just chills, lookin mighty angry. She's hissed at a person only once, when the vet stuck a thermometer up her butt. She's shy around girls and swats at a friend of mine, then lets herself be petted. Just gotta declare who is in charge around here.

Her tortie willfulness comes in when she wants attention, which is all the goddamn time when she's not asleep. She knows exactly what things to start chewing on but I can't hide from her because I need them, while I'm in a meeting to make me stop and pet her. If I don't tell her when I'm going upstairs to bed, she'll wake up later, yowling and looking for me until I yell at her to stop being stupid so she'll come up and fall asleep on me. She'll wake me up from dead asleep, pawing at my pillow to be let under the covers for cuddles, but only for 5-10 minutes then she leaves to let me sleep again.

She still fkin hates butters but knows if she's too rough she gets just a couple minutes of sad kitty timeout time in the tiny bathroom so merely tolerates her presence out of necessity and hatred of closed doors between me and her.

I think she's wickedly smart, and don't know why she puts up with my bullshit. I must give the best scritches and butt patts.

I love this so much, and you are a fantastic cat butler. She adores you and it's evident.

pik_d posted:

Farlow has passed away today. She had cancer which was discovered too late, and it had spread too much to be surgically removed. Chemo might have got it, but it wasn't a good shot so I didn't feel it was right to put her though that. She was still moving around just fine for the most part, just got tired really easily over the past week or so and her appetite disappeared. I did give her one last good meal that I knew she wouldn't resist, some ripped up carne asada quesadilla from the food truck down the road.

Oh Farlow baby. I remember when you came into this thread when I was a full-on creepy-rear end lurker instead of the half-rear end lurker I am now. You did wonders for that sweet weird catte and all my sympathies to you for making the hardest decision.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Snuggle buddies :3:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
saw this shithead on my run this morning. it wasn’t instant run away skittish but wouldn’t let me get close enough to pet. had a nice shiny coat so it likely has a home at one of the houses that backs up to the trail on both sides. kind of wanted to take it home so I could have a fully matching dog+cat. :3:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

pik_d posted:

Farlow has passed away today.

oh noooo I’m so sorry

all weird cattes go to heaven, thank you for giving a thread OG a good life

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

pik_d posted:

I'll be back in this thread in the future. Not sure when or with who, but I'll find another mutt soon enough.

Edit: Of course I snipe it

I am so sorry. Farlow was a good girl and a good dog!

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

RIP Farlow, alll cattedogges go to heaven :(

a queen atop her throne

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
aw man RIP Farlow. sorry for your loss pik

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Duckwaffle posted:

We took Rummie to the vet for some shots....it didn't go as expected

https://twitter.com/Saddam_Lager/status/1433893221931700224
What a silly baby :3:

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Luisfe posted:

i haven't posted much

but i still love cats
please love all your cats

Cats are awesome!

Might be another trip to Cat Town soon.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

xcheopis posted:

Cats are awesome!

Might be another trip to Cat Town soon.

:hai:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Pongo was just so scared of pepper growling at him that he whined and ran over to cuddle with me for protection. :3:

then pepper helped make pizza

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

There's a really neat painter on IG and she's been doing this thing where she asks people to DM her good pictures of their cat(s) meowing and she's selecting some and making a painting with many many cats meowing. She's eventually going to sell prints of it. I figure many of y'all should hop on to see if some YOSCattes might get in.

Fingers crossed that she selects a good picture of Catface if she's sent one.

https://www.instagram.com/rebeccasalinasart/

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

🔉

https://i.imgur.com/FZjm4Vc.mp4

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Catlendar update: Bailey from Trast on the SRS Overchill discord, who has an odd habit of rolling over onto the keyboard and hitting the admin/moderator controls resulting in random bans.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lmao

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
george's al bundy impression is coming along nicely

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Oct 23, 2023

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
it got cold surprisingly early and now melba spends her days warming her butt on the geckos’ tanks

here’s asia she’s a honorary catte

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
https://twitter.com/jonny290/status/1434604113010909184

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Pearl and Pocket turn one year old today. we introduced them to catnip for the first time as a present. they seem to be enjoying it although they end up careening physically into toys as they play with others and get overstimulated lol

Pompeii was put to sleep one year ago today. Rest In Peace buddy.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
rip farlow, the og weird cat

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shifty Pony posted:

Catlendar update: Bailey from Trast on the SRS Overchill discord, who has an odd habit of rolling over onto the keyboard and hitting the admin/moderator controls resulting in random bans.

lol

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Shifty Pony posted:

this is amazing

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

goblin week posted:

it got cold surprisingly early and now melba spends her days warming her butt on the geckos’ tanks

here’s asia she’s a honorary catte

I like both these cats

Gunshow Poophole posted:

Pearl and Pocket turn one year old today. we introduced them to catnip for the first time as a present. they seem to be enjoying it although they end up careening physically into toys as they play with others and get overstimulated lol

Pompeii was put to sleep one year ago today. Rest In Peace buddy.

Happy bday pearl and pocket, keep resting well Pompeii

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Leopard geckos are cool in my book

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

puff here is an all indoor cat, had him since he was a wee tiny abandoned baby in my backyard, all the outdoors he has access to is about 5 square feet of upstairs porch

and he still managed to catch a sparrow and drag it into the house

wtf cat, how are you so good at hunting

bird escaped, seemed to be fine but fairly angry

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

a good profile.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Adbot