Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

The Lord of Hats posted:

There's like, a short bit in the episode of A Shot of Brandi he's on where he has to duck behind the counter because he's corpsing, but that's like, the closest I've seen.

He was at Statlander's Create A Pro farewell just being normal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjN1j-vSp0s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Bryan rules so much.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

"i don't know if you know this but i am the richest man that ever lived" - bryan danielson

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
they should just air the media scrum instead of dynamite

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I believe they reached out to New Japan to ask if they wanted some kind of deal, and New Japan wisely demurred. Apparently the drive behind it was so they could offer it to Bryan to sweeten their new contract offer.

Yeah, but to me, Bryan's answer sounded like they couldn't make a business-level arrangement with New Japan and they were going to let Bryan do it anyway.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Penguin Patrol posted:

holy poo poo, wwe was gonna let bryan do njpw and he still left?

He'd still be watching AEW on TV and thinking "Dammit I want to wrestle those guys"

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This may be a hot take but I still want Bray in AEW.

I think he'd have to find a niche that's entirely different. Malakai Black is doing the spooky demon thing but better, and Dark Order already did the expanding cult thing that the Wyatt Family always should've been.

If he's going to try to be anything drawing from the past, he should present himself as Brodie's best friend who just wants Brodie's crew to mend fences and come back together, but take it a little more seriously. He doesn't have to corrupt them or have THE LORE, just be a leader who misses his brother.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Jonny Nox posted:

Eh, I actually believe Bryan's answers.

Also, he knows his family members have targets on them right now.

Good.

Die Johnny Ace.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I very much enjoyed the show and scrum and posting about it with you all!

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

I couldn't catch all of the PPV live but I'm catching up and it featured luchadores bleeding with ripped up masks so this is a 10/10 PPV no matter what.

I had the PPV on in the background during my D&D game and although none of my friends are huge wrestling fans they were all way into the Britt Baker/Statlander match and also Moxley's fight because Mox looks exactly like one of my friends if he was balding and more buff. Big pop for Jericho too, it's easy to forget that Jericho has been wrestling forever and everyone who has ever watched wrestling at one point in their life knows who he is. Emi Sakura was thought to be the final boss of the Battle Royale due to being dressed like a King. It makes sense.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
YESSSSSSSSSSS BRYAN VS DANIEL

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"I thought he was 2.0's son!"

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
oh no Daniel Garcia on a pole match

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bryan claiming Daniel Garcia is actually HIS son! :lol:

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
hell yeah danielson already shouting out garcia

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
DANIELSON NAME DROPPING DANNY GARCIA

HE WANTS A TASTE

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

oh, poo poo.

Tk is aware the Daniel Garcia is 2.0's son!

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

lol at Bryan trying to claim Daniel Garcia as his and Brie's son, not 2.0's.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Father vs Son confirmed.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
He's so darn chill.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

sticklefifer posted:

I think he'd have to find a niche that's entirely different. Malakai Black is doing the spooky demon thing but better, and Dark Order already did the expanding cult thing that the Wyatt Family always should've been.

It's crazy how Dark Order kind of failed as the cult thing, but now got over with their weird fraternity vibe they have going on now.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hahahaha Dave correcting the kid he can't help himself

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
lol Dave Daved the kid

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

My God, I didn't know how much I needed Meltzer gently reminding AJ that Minoru Suzuki showed up.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Dave vs. the kid in a wrestling analysis match, loser leaves town

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Lid posted:

Good.

Die Johnny Ace.

BD and Johnny Ace being family will never not be loving weird .

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/GarciaWrestling/status/1434724435601276934

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

fez_machine posted:

lol Dave Daved the kid

I love him so much :allears:

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

holy poo poo Meltzer tried correcting the kid.

:lol:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sticklefifer posted:

If he's going to try to be anything drawing from the past, he should present himself as Brodie's best friend who just wants Brodie's crew to mend fences and come back together, but take it a little more seriously. He doesn't have to corrupt them or have THE LORE, just be a leader who misses his brother.

This is what I've wanted since they fired him. I want him to lead the Dark Order in the way that he did when the Wyatt Family actually ruled, and nobody tell me "they don't need it" or "it'd be shoehorned" because it's literally the most perfect story imaginable.

They should turn the DO heel again though.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

disaster pastor posted:

lol at how often Bryan has to say some variation on "I'm not knocking the place I was working before, but"

he did main event wrestlemania 5 months ago. It'd be mildly douchey to go TOO ham

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

2 point 0 vs Bryan Danielson for the custody of Daniel Garcia

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Blaise330 posted:

he did main event wrestlemania 5 months ago. It'd be mildly douchey to go TOO ham

I'm not saying he's wrong to do it, and I think he genuinely has no hard feelings, it's just that it jumps out that he knows how bad WWE sounds in comparison when he's saying these things.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Someone told whispering guy to shut the gently caress up ha

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
The eventual Darby/Jungle Boy world title main event is going to be so cool

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
will Tony mention the joshi in his BR run down challenge

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

This sounds extremely wholesome and i'm here for it.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

fez_machine posted:

will Tony mention the joshi in his BR run down challenge

yes but not as part of any story

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
someone please help Tony so he can sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

I love when people ask Toney contract bullshit he's never gonna answer, and his answer is basically to just put over wrestlers he's already got.

every single time.