Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

so dont listen, but i think he’s gonna jerk off to this show like everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lid posted:

This us why i dont want Dave because you cannot maintain this high with him

"Dave that is the best show we have ever seen"

"WELL... listen like listen its its it might be the best show but then listen theres wrestlekingdom and so like im going to have to look back so maybe its not... maybe best show in north america but then again there was that show DEFY had in the cow palace in march... and that was a really good show... but listen we cant listen it might be but like i was in the front row when Flair wrestled Steamboat for eighty five minutes and the fans there were just i mean were comparing Christian to Ricky Steamboat so no it was probably thumbs in the middle"
i love that content

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Lid posted:

"WELL... listen like listen its its it might be the best show but then listen theres wrestlekingdom and so like im going to have to look back so maybe its not... maybe best show in north america but then again there was that show DEFY had in the cow palace in march... and that was a really good show... but listen we cant listen it might be but like i was in the front row when Flair wrestled Steamboat for eighty five minutes and the fans there were just i mean were comparing Christian to Ricky Steamboat so no it was probably thumbs in the middle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv61yEcOqpw

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
gimme undiluted purestrain dave or gtfo

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

God help me I'm going to ride this post-show high back into renewing my Observer sub aren't I.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lil' Davey Meltzer :3:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Also the WOR recap is up now!

Edit: "He said it was one of the greatest nights of his life.... later he qualified that it was one of them." There's the Dave content I'm craving!

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Sep 6, 2021

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
lol @ Bryan being surprised Ruby said noone cheered for her before. "Really? Not even in the Riott Squad?" He must not remember the Riott Squad well, they were heels who lost in under 2 minutes to rollups.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

They uploaded the Bryan Danielson press conference to Youtube, except Bryan didn't check his phone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU8SdTy7dXc

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh Bryan :lol:

Edit: A rare instance of where reading the Youtube comments pays off:

quote:

People predicted that AEW would turn the wrestling world on its head, but I wasn't expecting this.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
What makes this even better is that turning a video 180° is an extremely easy thing to do in post, even on a phone.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bryan “Charlie Ramone” Alvarez

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I came home from work, smashed that AEW PPV and then went straight into WOR.

Lid posted:

Lmao

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Tech genius "Overpaid for a landline" Bryan Alvarez strikes again

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

njsykora posted:

God help me I'm going to ride this post-show high back into renewing my Observer sub aren't I.

I think they get me for a month

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I really enjoy WOR when they both clearly enjoyed the show & don't sound like they wish they were doing anything else.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dave and Bryan making fun of that guy who asked Punk to rate his match and asked about his cardio lol

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

haven't listened to WOR yet but I hope Bryan lets himself be unequivocally enthused about the show rather than doing the "I loved it....you might not have, and that's YOUR OPINION, and we all have OPINIONS, and you may think that, and that's OK, and we'll just have to wait and see, and" thing like he's somehow letting Vincel YT commenters get to him

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

when i think about bryan i think of a guy who lets twitter mutants shape what he says...what the hell are you saying my man lol

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

He didn't used to but IMO he gets weirdly defensive these days when he loves something in AEW. Just say you love it! It's OK, it rules!

Or maybe Semp's qualifying-every-thought-with-87-"we'll just have to see"-clauses has rotted his brain

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

semp is a blithering idiot

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

semp is cool on between the sheets

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

I'm not a subscriber, so I can't have the full picture but I still occasionally listen in on the WOL streams and highlight videos on Youtube, but I really like Semp.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
both dave and bryan raved about the show.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Smoking Crow posted:

semp is cool on between the sheets

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Semp works in history and conversation pieces like between the sheets but is 100% not a good in the Radio Talk show host format

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1434909115537674247

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmfao there is nobody better

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Need to book Bryan in an Audio Equipment only Weapons Deathmatch

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
My mind just can't accept he is wearing shoes. God drat it

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

The Jim Cornette Podcast youtube images are improving in quality i see

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

wow he even worked the elbow

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
That was also my reaction.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

this man is the goat

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
"I am the winner."

Gold.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1434937201666756615?s=20

Is Bryan a goon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

hes king of the board