Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Foo Diddley posted:

wait, "alternative" commentary? so you have to switch to a different audio track to get it or something?

And pay $50 for it lmao.

How is it any different than Rudy’s cameo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

please dont make vlogs sexual

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

CODChimera posted:

please dont make vlogs

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress off. I’ll vlog.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Vlog hog

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Alternatively, boboll

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Do not vlog.
Do not vlog.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

MadJackal posted:

President Camacho addressed the issues of his day and put the best qualified person in charge to solve it.

TRSSOMP ignored anything that made him look bad and made a former-ish meth addict pillow huckster his confidante.

lmao it’s true

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Boboll!
Boboll!!!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Hatebag posted:

Boboll!
Boboll!!!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Plinkey posted:

what the gently caress is this thing

It's the sun from mario when it gets the star. It's basically a double god now

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

stop posting picture of me

oh gently caress wawa is here

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Alec Eiffel posted:

gently caress off. I’ll vlog.

vlog like a dog

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

:dance:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Boboll!🤣

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Folks, ya gotta love it folks. It's beautiful. Boxing, you know what I mean? Boxing. Boxing. Two guys, real hard, strong men getting in the ring and they are gonna do the boxing. They are gonna be mean and nasty and terrible, though not as terrible as Hillary Clinton. They are gonna beat each other in all directions - up, down, left, right, diagonally, on, and off. Beat em off, that's what they're gonna do. Those two guys are gonna beat. Them. Off. It's going to be so beautiful, with the punching and the sweating, we love that don't we folks? We love it, with the arms swinging. People love it. I love it. Thank you!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
look into that camera and tell me ur thoughts

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it kinda sucks not being religious in the sense that it would be nice to believe in a hell for tucker carlson and laura ingraham to end up in

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

technically a vlog

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

your children will never know a time when vlog was not a word

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Plinkey plz use the goon fund to pay for the trumo audio and then restream it for the threat, inshallah namaste

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pamela Springstein posted:

your children will never know a time when vlog was not a word

I dropped a big vlog in the toilet after burrito night

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pamela Springstein posted:

look into that camera and tell me ur thoughts

this perogi quesadilla owns

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
its 11pm, see you later everyone, we open back up at 6am

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

tacodaemon posted:

it kinda sucks not being religious in the sense that it would be nice to believe in a hell for tucker carlson and laura ingraham to end up in

that's the mainstream appeal of religion, too: not heaven for me, but hell for you. like everything else these people do, spite and hatred are the motivation

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

agreed. close the thread

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

titty_baby_ posted:

Plinkey plz use the goon fund to pay for the trumo audio and then restream it for the threat, inshallah namaste

seconded

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Got a lease agreement from a property manager today to sign and it turns out the landlord is my wife’s boss, who said NOTHING to my wife about it when my wife told her she was looking at a house on that specific street. My wife also told her parts were dated and such.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

titty_baby_ posted:

vetoed. pirate it.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

LegoMan posted:

Also what the actual gently caress is going on in planes

joe bidenette, please, make me a volunteer air marshall. but instead of being a sky cop i get to sit waiting in a luxury first class seat with rolls of plastic wrap on hand, and if any maniac goes off i get to turn them into a cellophane mummy

this but instead its some hayseed american bellowing at 30,000 feet

im ready and eager sir

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Plinkey posted:

its 11pm, see you later everyone, we open back up at 6am

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

i know where to steal it from already

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

before takeoff ill nab this guy too

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1435436990179205125

Adbot