Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Populon posted:

Me and my friends are starting a Reb Brown Alliance. Mostly we just meet up and watch the Space Mutiny MST3K episode every week
So are you landing the ship and kicking out the psychic ballet dancers dressed in bedsheets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Red Brown alliance is the Patreon and Substack subs we got along the way.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Populon posted:

Me and my friends are starting a Reb Brown Alliance. Mostly we just meet up and watch the Space Mutiny MST3K episode every week

Slab Bulkhead! Blast Hardcheese! Bad Faithpod!

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol

https://twitter.com/RickPaulas/status/1435644382800195584

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

uh oh

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
is this the new rickroll?

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

some plague rats posted:

yeah branson reese

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

he's a prolific promoter of his book/s, he did Yashar the other week and said it got him 15 sales

https://twitter.com/RickPaulas/status/1435644637486764038

https://twitter.com/RickPaulas/status/1435358985260093444

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Virgil is an AI Will created to sell more books for his employer. It became aware and groomed a minor.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I like to think of these accounts as the kind of people who paint tunnels on walls for a living

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

TheMightyBoops posted:

Virgil is an AI Will created to sell more books for his employer. It became aware and groomed a minor.
AI is truly a libertarian fantasy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Victory Position posted:

I like to think of these accounts as the kind of people who paint tunnels on walls for a living

he designs the ads that pop over pirate streams with multiple x's on them

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

God drat people are so desperate for more Virgil content they're making their own now

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
i imagine being doxxed as someone who matched with talia on a dating site is devastating

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Atrocious Joe posted:

the only video essays I watch are 7 hour discussion of the Resident Evil franchise

or 4 hour discussions of the Vampire Diaries

Yeah the Vampire Diaries video was great

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

TheMightyBoops posted:

Anyone got any good trash video essays I can use to make my brain bleed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4AdFD3E2ok

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Judakel posted:

i imagine being doxxed as someone who matched with talia on a dating site is devastating

lmao

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

when i was a kid i read a lot of nature/science books so i memorized stuff like how to differentiate a coral snake from its imitators. i can still tell the difference even though i'll likely never encounter one

today i learned who talia lavin is, and that she's feuding with briahna joy grey. still learning

MooselanderII
Feb 18, 2004

Ummm... https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1435401765059547140?s=20

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
she's crazy for replying to anyone ever. just do your dumb show about twitter grievances oh wait i see

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Maybe virgil left because she was so annoying :shrug:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

briahna and Talia both suck unmitigated rear end lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Maybe virgil left because she was so annoying :shrug:

I liked her but she has such loving poster brain she is pretty annoying.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

tokin opposition posted:

Wait boops do you want good essays or bad ones? Don't click on my link if it's the first.

if you liked fallout at all, the guy who did the 7 hour resident evil video went and visited all the locations in fallout 1 & 2 in the american southwest and i think some other places related to atomic history.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Twitter is just the next escalation of cointelpro

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

tokin opposition posted:

Wait boops do you want good essays or bad ones? Don't click on my link if it's the first.

I’ll take both, I’ve unfortunately seen all of these so far.

edit: there’s a Mario one I haven’t actually. I’ll watch that one.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The battle for the mind of North America will be fought in the Internet arena: Social Media. The phone screen is the retina of the mind's eye. Therefore, the phone screen is part of the physical structure of the brain. Therefore, whatever appears on the phone screen emerges as raw experience for those who watch it. Therefore, posting is reality, and reality is less than posting.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I should say the only video essay that was bad enough for me to have to stop watching it was the Quinton Reviews iCarly episode, I put it on while I was doing dishes and it did irreversible damage to me. Awful stuff.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
lol at watching anything on youtube other than cushvlogs, forgotten weapons, and how to fix your house/car.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I watch a gigantic Scottish man disassemble bootleg Chinese electronics

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
there's a cool russian guy who restores soviet-era machine tools which used a lot of wooden parts instead of plastics. love to see alternate technological development

same with forgotten weapons. ian loves talking about that poo poo

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
Ssethtzeentach, Mandalore gaming, Noah-caldwell Gervais and Civvie 11 are the only good gaming youtube channels

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

AnEdgelord posted:

Ssethtzeentach, Mandalore gaming, Noah-caldwell Gervais and Civvie 11 are the only good gaming youtube channels

Action Button is the best YouTube channel. Unfortunately Tim Rogers almost worked himself to death last year so the videos have been coming out pretty slow.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

AnEdgelord posted:

imo Gervais would work a lot better as a podcast or something. The footage seems like a complete after thought

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

video essays should not be longer then 20mins jfc

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

he flew too close to the sun
https://twitter.com/PaulasRick/status/1435694799747694602?s=20

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
lmao when did janice soprano join antifa?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Populon posted:

I miss Rebruary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Popy posted:

video essays should not be longer then 20mins jfc

That’s not nearly enough time to get to the darkest recesses of the essayists brain tho?