Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

ok yeah i was right but what is it now? 1 loko?

it's still really high ABV, it just doesn't have a huge shot of caffeine as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Holy gently caress that took me right back, the jam of 2010.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

spider concussion man

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

it's still really high ABV, it just doesn't have a huge shot of caffeine as well

lame

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
hell yeah just nailed an interview

also i really hope they invite trump to the troop funeral and we get footage of him talking about whatever he saw on fox news last night and the stolen election as their moron parents sob in ecstacy

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

ok yeah i was right but what is it now? 1 loko?

same amount of booze, no more energy drink stuff

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Epic High Five posted:

if it doesn't have some high octane chest bursting stimulant then i dont wan it

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Idiots hosed it up for everybody. The math was easy.

1 4 Loko = good time
2 4 Lokos = shits gonna get crazy
3 4 Lokos = you're gonna regret this
4 4 Lokos = inform your next of kin

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1435725303590969344

glad spicy is back

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Plinkey posted:

just buy an external or internal hard drive and start downloading h265 4k releases

I already do for my watchin' media, this is purely an indulgence for the occasional thing I want to own physically purely out of the want to own it physically - like the physicality of it is more important than the resolution to me, I have more VHS and old/lovely DVDs than anything, I am upgrading for the sake of compatibility and not nicety

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"and dana loesch, dana loesch, she's the greatest isnt she everybody? always supported me, right from the beginning, lets give a hand for dana. you know some people on fox news havent been very nice to me, but thats ok, theres still some good people there"

*assembled mourners clap for a fox news host as the pallbearers remove the american flag from the casket*

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Just drop a caffeine tablet or two into your four loko, problem solved.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

goth smoking cloves posted:

Just drop a caffeine tablet or two into your four loko, problem solved.

how about some heartgard tablets to shake it up

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I got one of the 14% 4lokos recently and it hosed me up real nice.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

cumshitter posted:

hell yeah just nailed an interview

also i really hope they invite trump to the troop funeral and we get footage of him talking about whatever he saw on fox news last night and the stolen election as their moron parents sob in ecstacy

Congrats i went through a gauntlet of like 8 or so interviews the past month or so and by the end i was very good at interviews and now i have a new job

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

This is awesome, I think it's a screenshot from the new Psychonauts game?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Hatebag posted:

Congrats i went through a gauntlet of like 8 or so interviews the past month or so and by the end i was very good at interviews and now i have a new job

this one is right down the street from me and at a financial advisory firm that specializes in really gross evil poo poo so im super excited. they do not own anything in their portfolio that isn't addictive/firearms/real estate/etc. it fuckign owns

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

It's crazy how many places wanna do in person interviews during a plague that's killing thousands of people a day but i guess that kind of decision making is why we're experiencing a plague that's killing thousands of people a day

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Atoramos posted:

That level was so gross that I had to take a break to keep from getting nauseous. Thankfully it’s just the first level and the game gets awesome from there.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

cumshitter posted:

this one is right down the street from me and at a financial advisory firm that specializes in really gross evil poo poo so im super excited. they do not own anything in their portfolio that isn't addictive/firearms/real estate/etc. it fuckign owns

Well you can't argue with a convenient work location!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/ZachMontellaro/status/1435695547386634253

"then he bonked me on the head and pushed me down the stairs"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Apraxin posted:

this was genuinely one of the most depressing posts i've ever seen

:shepface:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1435668528967921668

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Hatebag posted:

It's crazy how many places wanna do in person interviews during a plague that's killing thousands of people a day but i guess that kind of decision making is why we're experiencing a plague that's killing thousands of people a day

im getting tons of attention on linkedin because so many people in the financial sector said "gently caress you, ive been working from home for a year im not coming back" and ive noticed people get really annoyed when i bring up remote work questions

this place is so close my commute would be 5 mintues and if i dont have to dress up ill just ride my electric scooter over

Schmoe Cwead posted:

lmao, gavin newsom you remidn me of someone who fucks

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Hahaha yes

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

cumshitter posted:

im getting tons of attention on linkedin because so many people in the financial sector said "gently caress you, ive been working from home for a year im not coming back" and ive noticed people get really annoyed when i bring up remote work questions

this place is so close my commute would be 5 mintues and if i dont have to dress up ill just ride my electric scooter over

Why does Elder suck at this now?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
larry elder going after the coveted losers who never got over high school demo

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

ARMED FARTING

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you

Atoramos posted:

Psychonauts 1 was the first game I beat as an adult and I was going through some stuff and not properly medicated, so this game was special to me. Also, I was not good at platforming so I felt accomplished.

Now it's like 15 years later, I'm in my forties and I have multiple sclerosis and Psychonauts 2 is not mechanically easier (except way less jenk) so I died a ton in the tutorial level, but I am persevering dang it, I just love these games!

Also I saw that story about the gun horder from Airmont NY yesterday on the way home from my parents' place where I grew up...the next town over.

Edit: ramble post tax

kakotheres has issued a correction as of 23:33 on Sep 8, 2021

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
gavin newsom, while you were riding around in a bmw your dad bought you waiting to go to a fancy private college i scored four touchdowns in a single game

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Schmoe Cwead posted:

copying the hunter biden 'make him sound cool as hell' strategy

lazy

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

larry elder going after the coveted losers who never got over high school demo

so the entire gop base

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

cumshitter posted:

Yeah after the first couple of interviews i just didn't mention covid or remote working at all lol. These middle manager sickos want to keep tabs on employees and yell at restaurant workers. Open biden

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
gettin real mad about the fantasy i created where gavin newsom cucks me

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Donkwich posted:

gettin real mad about the fantasy i created where gavin newsom cucks me

have you tried shifting :o:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
you stole my girlfriend in highschool and broke her heart. and then, as an adult, you pretended you didnt even know me on fetlife and refused to gently caress my wife while i stood in the corner wearing a robin costume

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

GCU Quelle Suprise posted:

Psychonauts 1 was the first game I beat as an adult and I was going through some stuff and not properly medicated, so this game was special to me. Also, I was not good at platforming so I felt accomplished.

Now it's like 15 years later, I'm in my forties and I have multiple sclerosis and Psychonauts 2 is not mechanically easier (except way less jenk) so I died a ton in the tutorial level, but I am persevering dang it, I just love these games!

they added a bunch of accessibility options like an invincibility mode if u get too frustrated just fyi

the combat can get p difficult later on the panic attacks are no joke

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o97uNzbBfis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Dustcat posted:

lol