Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

We need more Fish the The Jeff Man episodes, those two have some quality vibes together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I feel like I may be crazy, but was that part where Steve is roller-skating slowly a reference to an old commercial?

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Man Jeff got some great lines again.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Chris Knight posted:

Man Jeff got some great lines again.

I love this guy

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
You know I could have sworn that Toshi had a sister.

Eh, I must of been dreaming.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

TheFattestPat posted:

You know I could have sworn that Toshi had a sister.

Eh, I must of been dreaming.

*must have

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I think that's the most I've physically laughed at an American dad episode in ages. Not that I think others were bad just there were a few very funny jokes

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
"You know you can do it online, right?"
"You can?! Oh my god, I'm ruined!"

Dyin.

Kwatz
Aug 14, 2008

That chameleon looked like it was high as balls.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Kwatz posted:

That chameleon looked like it was high as balls.

All chameleons look like that all the time.

Edit:

And to be clear I say that with love because I think chameleons are adorable, but their eyes have evolved in such a way that makes them look like they're constantly on the trip of a lifetime.

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Sep 9, 2021

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Is there anything better than two men sipping brandy in the master bedroom?

Cigar?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Wait, Ricky Spanish and Ton-gi are in the same episode?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

Wait, Ricky Spanish and Ton-gi are in the same episode?

yep

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Tunji!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

[in robot voice]

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
*trapped in an invisible box, silently mouthing "Tunji"*

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

TUNJI!

tunji

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I forgot how much he SUCKED!

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
At least they only took him to Costco. When the kids are being bad I threaten to take them to Walmart and leave them there.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

TheFattestPat posted:

At least they only took him to Costco. When the kids are being bad I threaten to take them to Walmart and leave them there.

Who here hasn't had a parent tell you in Walmart "Go do whatever the gently caress you want, when its time to leave I'll have the help desk do a missing child announcement over the speakers"?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

TheFattestPat posted:

That's how Wal-Mart gets their employees.

And not one parasite is trying to swim up my urethra!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Looks like no new episode this week, which is odd considering it's the season finale.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

That's weird, according to Wikipedia we should be getting one more episode: "Steve's Franken Out"

Though, now that I think about it, they're probably saving it for October as a Halloween special. The title implies it's going to involve Steve dabbling in the mad sciences and creating spooky things.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I just wanna see it waahhh

Maybe prime will gently caress up again

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Yeah the episode description sounds like Steve going into… the abominable sciences.

When Principal Lewis threatens to cancel science club, Steve takes matters into his own hands in a monstrous way.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Watching Russian Doll and I realised I always appreciate when the wider CIA shows up in an episode. Sure Bullock is amazing but Jackson and Dick have some of the best lines in the show.

"Last night was a doozy. Woke up in a pool of blood with my thumb up my rear end.

I think I'm sleeping wrong"

Just the way he says that final line cracks me up.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Oh drat, now Steve is REALLY the Leg Man Wheels.

edit: I suck at remembering names

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Sep 13, 2021

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Why is the only photo of Francine on their honeymoon I have the one that doesn't show vaj? I mean, you hear all the stories but would still be great to see for yourself, you know?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Gromit posted:

Why is the only photo of Francine on their honeymoon I have the one that doesn't show vaj? I mean, you hear all the stories but would still be great to see for yourself, you know?

Is this a quote or are you just angling for a francine tag

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
"They're taking me to Skull Island!"

"If you're goin' out to that Skull Island, you gotta eat something first!"

"I'm being kidnapped!"

"If you're gettin' kidnapped, ya gotta eat something first! I'm gonna go plate up some spaghoot!"

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
1) I heard that as "Skoal" Island for some reason. Whatever, good excuse to rewatch Shell Game.

2) Is it just me or has this season been like 800 episodes long?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

:monocle:

it *is* Skoal Island!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Oh good, so I'm not losing it!

I'm probably still rewatching the episode when I get home because it's in my top ten favorite episodes. Not sure what the other nine would be, but In Country...Club and A Smith in the Hand would be up there. Maybe Next of Pin too...

edit: and Kloger...why are there so many amazing double-digit season episodes? I love this show.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

The Stanferatu dream world one is up there for me

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

The boy seeks to outlive you!

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

The_Doctor posted:

The boy seeks to outlive you!

Is this true, Steve?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Doubtful Guest posted:

Is this true, Steve?

W... w-with the natural order of things being what it is...

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Maybe it was a bad idea to raise Steve like we're walruses...

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

*bites you on the ankle*

hsssss faaaamily waaaaarr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

momma no

The_Doctor fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Sep 13, 2021