Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

cumshitter posted:

gavin newsom, while you were riding around in a bmw your dad bought you waiting to go to a fancy private college i scored four touchdowns in a single game

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

he never left his fox job but he very briefly had a show like that yes

his "comedy" news show isn't on anymore?

that's funnier than anything he's ever said

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Dustcat posted:

lol

gutfeld was one of those "daily show but right wing" attempts wasn't it

lol

quote:

In August 2021, Gutfeld! overtook The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in the nightly ratings, becoming the highest-rated late-night talk show in the United States. It averaged 2.12 million nightly viewers, more than The Late Show, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and Jimmy Kimmel Live!.[3]

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

cumshitter posted:

gavin newsom, while you were riding around in a bmw your dad bought you waiting to go to a fancy private college i scored four touchdowns in a single game

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

pre-op bebop posted:

his "comedy" news show isn't on anymore?

that's funnier than anything he's ever said

oh nevermind I was wrong he still has his show? he never left The Five either

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

cumshitter posted:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

pussy licking the dik(dik)

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1435731268214218752

:hmmyes:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKzHXelQi_A

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

if trump is re-elected he'll bring back original 4 loko

Biden needs to fund research into 5 loko.

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you

Schmoe Cwead posted:

they added a bunch of accessibility options like an invincibility mode if u get too frustrated just fyi

the combat can get p difficult later on the panic attacks are no joke

BUT MY PRIIIIIIIIDE!
Thank you, that's not a bad idea, I remember moments of embarrassing frustration with the first one so perhaps I can still save my dignity.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

lmao

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

cumshitter posted:

your son is such an accomplished ladykiller that Gavin Newsom hired him to be his date coach

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

cumshitter posted:

you stole my girlfriend in highschool and broke her heart. and then, as an adult, you pretended you didnt even know me on fetlife and refused to gently caress my wife while i stood in the corner wearing a robin costume

sir technically it's a "sparrow" costume, do u want spirit halloween store to get sued

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

GCU Quelle Suprise posted:

BUT MY PRIIIIIIIIDE!
Thank you, that's not a bad idea, I remember moments of embarrassing frustration with the first one so perhaps I can still save my dignity.

Had a 62 year old coworker we convinced to get a gaming computer. We would have boring nights so we'd all sit around playing games. I would watch him bang his head against the same sequence in a game for like 10 hours before finally getting it. He never gave up, that's gaming I can respect.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Gavin Newsom pulled out of my wife and demanded I show my subservience to a "real man" by "giving him a piece of that bussy!"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

many people have asked to see my sparrow costume

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/HelloCullen/status/1435730784439078919

holding a boombox outside of rands neighbors house playing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVrwzjtBHq0

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
the statue should be melted down and turned into toilet bowls IMO

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you

LegoMan posted:

Had a 62 year old coworker we convinced to get a gaming computer. We would have boring nights so we'd all sit around playing games. I would watch him bang his head against the same sequence in a game for like 10 hours before finally getting it. He never gave up, that's gaming I can respect.

:respek:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

um trump can't break the twitter character limit like that, can he??

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/0csOMVQ.mp4

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

lol ok grandpa looks like thats the end of our visit enjoy your peas

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

um trump can't break the twitter character limit like that, can he??

the shackles of the twitter character limit have been taken off him and he can now fight for America the way he wants to

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu3FTEmN-eg

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
robert lee only got into trouble when ordering charges up hills, so as long as there are none of those in afghanistan i bet he'd be fine

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

it has been *** 0 *** days since we saw someone die in CSPAM

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

"if only robert e lee was commanding our troops in afghanistan"

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
:biden::] im touching grass at the bowling green massacre

https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/1435710618548441088

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Joementum posted:

robert lee only got into trouble when ordering charges up hills, so as long as there are none of those in afghanistan i bet he'd be fine

chuds today have rascal scooters

but in the old days they just never got off their heavy duty ponies

so every time they had to ditch the horsies and run up a hill they poo poo their pants and collapsed and got shot in the balls by buff super chad union soldiers

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Donkwich posted:

the shackles of the twitter character limit have been taken off him and he can now fight for America the way he wants to

SAVE AMERICA

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Schmoe Cwead posted:

"if only robert e lee was commanding our troops in afghanistan"

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that's the Trumpism I ache for

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

He commanded the south because of his great love for Virginia. :)

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
Kellyanne Conway: I Wish Meryl Streep Was As Concerned About Disabled Boy Tortured On Facebook Live

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
KELLYANNE CONWAY: I'm glad Meryl Streep has such a passion for the disabled because I didn't hear her weigh in or I didn't even hear her use her platform last night, Ainsley, to give the shoutout to the mentally challenged boy who last week was tortured live on Facebook for half an hour, by four young African-American adults who were screaming racial and anti-Trump expletives and forcing him to put his head in toilet water.

So I'd like to hear from her today, if she wants to come and continue her platform on behalf of the disabled. And Donald Trump is absolutely right. He has debunked this so many times. She sounds like 2014. The election is over. She lost.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CaptainBeefart posted:

He commanded the south because of his great love for Virginia. :)

he freedomed where no one dared to freedom, in matters of slavery, of which virginia was free to pursue

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
honestly surprised there wasn't a line like "lee even gave up his land in arlington to honor our brave troops"

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

"Robert E Lee would have immediately won the war Afghanistan" is a hell of a statement lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

That’s a concussion