Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

Limp Bizkit, Korn, Linkin Park, Evenesensce, Avril Lavigne, Blink 182, AFI, Incubus, Puddle of Mudd, Stained, Metallica, Guns and Roses....................

I pack a chainsaw...
I'll skin your rear end raw...
And if my day keeps goin' this way...
I just might break your fuckin' face tonight!
Give me somethin' to break!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Asking people on NextDoor if they heard something that sounded like gunshots last night

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Cargo shorts filled with gadgets.

You never know when you'll need some needle-nose pliers.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Vaccines will make my child autistic !

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
listening to Pantera

edit: or Brazilian

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
ah we need christian values

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
smoothies. Smoothies. SMOOTHIES. loving SMOOTHIES.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Parking your car fully across someone else’s driveway while you pick up Brandon and Tyler from school half a mile away

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Asking people on NextDoor if they heard something that sounded like gunshots last night

Yeah but, look, did you?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
CHALLENGE COINS

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
I just don't like how the athletes now'a'days have all the long hair and celebrate so much. All that clapping and celebrating, just put your head down and go to work.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

-Hating Colin Kaepernick for disrespecting the flag.

-Wears the flag on boxer shorts.

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
RIP Susan Anway, vocalist for the Magnetic Fields

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Should we go to Canada or Ireland next year

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

Should we go to Canada or Ireland next year

Insisting you’re Irish too when you meet actual Irish people

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
president donald trump

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Insisting you’re Irish too when you meet actual Irish people

Ah yes I am a sixteenth Irish, that's why I binge drink like my dad

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
SAW SOMEONE WALKING AROUND WITHOUT SHOES. BETTER CALL THE COPS!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Bumper stickers about how their child is an honour roll student at the local elementary school. Also BlueLivesMatter stickers.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I always wanted a bumper sticker that says I HAVE NO SON at HILLSBOROUGH MIDDLE SCHOOL

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
I don't have EXACT change what do you mean EXACT change? How are the coins shortaged? They are all the same size! A penny is penny sized! A dime is dime sized!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bumper stickers about how their child is an honour roll student at the local elementary school. Also BlueLivesMatter stickers.

On the minivan:

On the F250:

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Not cleaning up after yourself at the food court because ‘that’s what the cleaning staff are there for!’

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Does all kinds of insane cult-like poo poo in an attempt to stave off the intense feelings of ennui.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Painting hardwood floors

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

dk2m
May 6, 2009
My immigrant mom would quietly take me aside when my white friends came over and reminded me to tell them that they had to take off their shoes

My sister in law is black and she told me that she had to do the same thing

So wearing shoes indoors I guess

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I’m Larry, this is my brother, Daryl, and this is my other brother, Daryl.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's time to increase my automatic Amazon order from one case of mayonnaise to two

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You Are A Elf posted:

I’m Larry, this is my brother, Daryl, and this is my other brother, Daryl.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Turns his home country into an apartheid state everytime white people are in danger of becoming a minority.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Leaving poor reviews for companies on Facebook instead of actually speaking to a staff member about your grievances with the service because you’re crippled by the idea of direct confrontation but you crave the idea of publicly shaming the company so they’ll be forced to give you a discount or grovel to make you feel important and ‘seen’

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtLIEZH9Y7s

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Parking your car fully across someone else’s driveway while you pick up Brandon and Tyler from school half a mile away

I grew up in an upper middle class cul de sac about .2 miles long, my house was on the corner and the bus-stop. Every day, starting in September the mini-vans would park in front of my house to drop off and pick up the kids who lived a hundred yards away. I was real territorial and hated them. I thought it was stupid to drive such a short distance and I looked down on the STAHMs because I respected my mom for being a scientist. Also probably jealousy as a latch-key kid in a town where you couldn't walk anywhere.

When I was ten, I got in trouble for throwing a baseball at an 8-year old who had his pants fully dropped pissing in the bushes off my driveway. Felt good, man.

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
Carpet.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Motivational quotes in a handwriting font over a photo of a sunset or a couple walking through a forest on an Autumn day, posted on Instagram