Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Bryan said on WOL that he and Dave are alternating PPV reports for SI. So Dave has whatever the next WWE one is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

njsykora posted:

Bryan said on WOL that he and Dave are alternating PPV reports for SI. So Dave has whatever the next WWE one is.

Bryan rules.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

MassRafTer posted:

Bryan rules.

Unfortunately, WWE runs far more PPVs than AEW, so he'll have to do his fair share

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Davros1 posted:

Unfortunately, WWE runs far more PPVs than AEW, so he'll have to do his fair share

He'll get Bix to do it.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

He'll get Bix to do it.

oh man you're gonna get it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

njsykora posted:

SI Editor: Dave, I asked you to write 1000 words on Wrestlemania.
Dave: Yes?
SI Editor: You wrote "Wrestlemania has been likened to the Superbowl" and then did 150,000 words on Michael Jordan's return to basketball and how that related to Ty Cobb's baseball career.
Dave: ...was that wrong?
SI Editor: It is the best thing I have ever read in my life :stwoon:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Jerusalem posted:

SI Editor: Dave, I asked you to write 1000 words on Wrestlemania.
Dave: Yes?
SI Editor: You wrote "Wrestlemania has been likened to the Superbowl" and then did 150,000 words on Michael Jordan's return to basketball and how that related to Ty Cobb's baseball career.
Dave: ...was that wrong?
SI Editor: It is the best thing I have ever read in my life :stwoon:

Just had a flashback to last week's "American Dad!"

"Fifty-seven thousand words, and every one misspelled."

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Dave's secret plan for this side SI gig is to somehow do a big Roller Derby history piece for SI

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Dave's secret plan for this side SI gig is to somehow do a big Roller Derby history piece for SI

SI Editor: Dave, when I asked if you were writing a Roller Derby story, you said, and I quote,"No no nonononononono."
Dave: That's right, I told you I was doing one!

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Honestly I'd rather read a biography of Ann Calvello than whatever repetitive boring crap he has to write in recapping the god awful WWE B-tier ppvs.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Editor: "Dave, I realize we asked you for a history of tables in Pro Wrestling but we really didn't need that Robert Gibson story"

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

Editor: "Dave, I realize we asked you for a history of tables in Pro Wrestling but we really didn't need that Robert Gibson story"

He even got a quote from the man who broke the story, AEW president Tony Khan!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dave just turns in the lyrics of "Ruby Soho" repeated over and over cause he can't get it out of his head.

Neither can i

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

It occurred to me that if AEW could get all the bands for their themes together to do a concert, while locking the door before Downstait and that terrible guitarist from Fozzy can get in, it'd be a pretty fun concert.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Amenrancid performing their big hit Ruby Sohogentroost

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
i like how, if youre not familiar, it bills bryan as someone who watches wrestling:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
daddy orton

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkQPy3M-t4/

Lol Bryan getting roasted by the TSA

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

beepo posted:

holy poo poo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

beepo posted:

:lmao:

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

beepo posted:

WOL gonna be good this week

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Lol at Bryan not having pre check.

BTW global entry is only $10 more and includes pre check. Its worth it

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

beepo posted:

This past weekend just keeps delivering. God drat :lol:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pinche Rudo posted:

Lol at Bryan not having pre check.

BTW global entry is only $10 more and includes pre check. Its worth it

gently caress Global Entry. I was on a waitlist for an interview for 6 months and then Trump got into a pissing match with New York State which made them no longer eligible for Global Entry for a few months and I lost my place in line. Rather than wait another 6+ months I signed up for Pre Check and the whole process was done in less than a week.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

gently caress Global Entry. I was on a waitlist for an interview for 6 months and then Trump got into a pissing match with New York State which made them no longer eligible for Global Entry for a few months and I lost my place in line. Rather than wait another 6+ months I signed up for Pre Check and the whole process was done in less than a week.

I did my interview coming back into the country. I don't know about New York but SFO has drop in for the interview if you come early

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bryan: You should have taken a swing at Jon Moxley, see what happened.
Vinny: He would have kicked my rear end!

beepo posted:

loving incredible

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Oh my god this plan they had for Adam Cole.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Pylons posted:

Oh my god this plan they had for Adam Cole.

https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1435908328115298305?s=20

amazing amazing

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
2 Coles as in... Michael Cole???

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I really want to know what his new name would've been.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
https://twitter.com/dril/status/432616623225049088?s=20

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
Pretty selfish of Adam Cole not to commit to a year or five of them attempting to kill his career with a death gimmick and name change.

Classic Vince though, he wouldn’t be permitted to use his in ring skills or crowd connection to get over, he’d just have weasely promos.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pylons posted:

Keith would have been Spike, Adam would have been Chester.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Pylons posted:

Adam Cool Bay Bay

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Love Bryan's Dynamite Blue Balls.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

While they did timestamp them this time, it's really annoying to have Rampage spoilers in the middle of the Dynamite review.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Dango Bango posted:

While they did timestamp them this time, it's really annoying to have Rampage spoilers in the middle of the Dynamite review.

Thanks for the heads up!

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Pylons posted:

He should have used this opportunity to become "Cool Dad" Don Crenshaw!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Dave at least openly stated he was about to put out a spoiler, so I was able to jump ahead (timestamps weren't originally there when I downloaded).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Dave at least openly stated he was about to put out a spoiler, so I was able to jump ahead (timestamps weren't originally there when I downloaded).

That's better at least. Were they just quick mentions our did they talk about them a bit? Wondering how much I need to jump ahead to not catch one.