Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lenin Stimpy
Sep 9, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fosborb posted:

it's not at all, lol sorry

check covid cases this time last year and you'll find exactly the same pattern

actual epidemiologists say the cyclical nature of covid is as understood as Aristotle understood the weather. we will live through it, but to pretend we understand everything in perfect clarity is woeful ignorance

i'm not sure i follow this reasoning here: it's not something we currently understand well at all, and therefore it's not interesting? that makes it even more interesting in my opinion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I remember when I went with my wife to her surgeons office he had his creds all smashed under some old magazines in the waiting room. I thought it was weird but I guess doctors just do that

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
madjackal’s triumphant return to CSPAM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS-Bg4xjSnM

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

:stare:

holy poo poo it's beautiful

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Fake medical degree posted on a fridge.

Amazing.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

:five:

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
My wife checked out an at home daycare today for our youngest. The couple running it was vaccinated but their 22yr old grocery worker son chose not to be vaccinated and often plays with the kids after work :stonk:

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

If you're a physician in the US, born and bred, you were born rich. You grew up rich. You've been rich all your life. Just applying to medical schools is a multi-thousand dollar process per school and you apply for a bunch of them.

This is, from my familial experience, entirely wrong. My wife was born poor, her brothers the same, to a mountain town divorced mechanic, from trailer house to trailer house living hand to mouth until they could graduate high school and get army loans to pay their way through med school. The same family churned out 3 docs, and the parents never got above a working mechanic and a bookkeeper in a tire store.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Glumwheels posted:

My wife checked out an at home daycare today for our youngest. The couple running it was vaccinated but their 22yr old grocery worker son chose not to be vaccinated and often plays with the kids after work :stonk:

cannot imagine the sort of liability openly admitting that would cause/give them

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Helith posted:

we need a thread doctah ovah heah!

Seems kind of redundant for a Brit/Aussie to type like this.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
aww, madjackal's in posting jail. he should be allowed to defend himself from accusations. :)

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

free madjackal

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Shear Modulus posted:

free madjackal

Jail the rest of us instead.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Shear Modulus posted:

free madjackal

free pfc

what the hell is wrong with you

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, 'Treatment is simple. Great clown Madjackal is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up.' Man bursts into tears. Says, 'But doctor… you aren't Madjackal.'

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
has anyone said MadQuackal yet???

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

fosborb posted:

free pfc

what the hell is wrong with you

free them both

cmon ref let the boys play ball

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
i would like to apologize to madjackal for saying that he mistreated poc patients. you actually need to practice medicine to do that

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lol MJ mercy kill

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i don't know whats funnier - fake credentials for a fake doctor, or real credentials for a real babydoctor.

im gonna have to sleep on this one, thanks for the real stumper thread

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Either he ain't a real doc... or he realized posting his credentials online to win a posting fight is a really, really dumb idea.

Either way I'm here for it. :allears:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
dr. fill tool

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
hello my name is doctor kobayashi

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Judakel posted:

hello my name is doctor kobayashi

ohhhh konichiwa

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
also the signatures on the "stolen" one and his are nothing alike so i mean either he shopped that or

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Trump doctor sexcake

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
I don't check the thread for one measly day and this happens.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
that organization also has a "graphic design is my passion" energy to all of their diplomas and none of them even look remotely the same or have the same fonts so

lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

anime was right posted:

also the signatures on the "stolen" one and his are nothing alike so i mean either he shopped that or

there's an 11 year difference between the one he posted and the 2009 one someone found, the org officer updating his official signature that gets printed on those at some point over the course of a decade wouldnt be unthinkable

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Shear Modulus posted:

there's an 11 year difference between the one he posted and the 2009 one someone found, the org officer updating his official signature that gets printed on those at some point over the course of a decade wouldnt be unthinkable

i think someone should at least find a 2020 version of that certificate online before like, coming to a hardcore conclusion

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
(madjackal still sucks lol)

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

anime was right posted:

that organization also has a "graphic design is my passion" energy to all of their diplomas and none of them even look remotely the same or have the same fonts so

lol

they're probably printed from a word document

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
he is fake

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Judakel posted:

he is fake

Is this about Fauchi?

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dr. Fauxi

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

anime was right posted:

i think someone should at least find a 2020 version of that certificate online before like, coming to a hardcore conclusion

Someone did find an exact match for that signature.

Of course it's calling into question "how lazy was the person forced to make hundreds of these" to which the answer is "very", so there's nothing conclusive to be said, only proof it could easily be faked.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Fix posted:

Is this about Fauchi?

No it's about Biden, he's been spending the weekend at Bernie's for several months now.

What you see is CGI.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

endlessmonotony posted:

Someone did find an exact match for that signature.

Of course it's calling into question "how lazy was the person forced to make hundreds of these" to which the answer is "very", so there's nothing conclusive to be said, only proof it could easily be faked.

yeah i didnt see that part. the quality of the png and the actual certificate looks like real link so it could be traced. in any case madjackal stop posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Harris will take over once COVID is over. Hillary will be VP.

Also the White House has been hollowed out and is just a zoo with various lizards now. Not as a part of a conspiracy or anything, it's just a decoy while the real operations are at an undisclosed location for safety.