Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

this one is being made by the people who made the prequel. 2 was so bad they got fired off their own game series

lmfao hell yeah. The prequel was pretty good iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

See the twitch streamer with the earring and the make up
Yeah, buddy, that's his own hair
That twitch streamer got his own jet airplane
That twitch streamer, he's a millionaire

We got an install wizard in Russian,
Custom wallhack artillery
We got to pwn these administrators
We got to max these session K/Ds

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

this one is being made by the people who made the prequel. 2 was so bad they got fired off their own game series

lmao what? 2 was dontnod?

I wanna play 3 imo the prequel was good. Though the ending where you pass out then wake up and the baddy is dead and rachel's ma talks to you and then you go home is so weak.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

b_d posted:

gilty gear but i dont have a wired connection and i barely have wifi so ill just be checking jacko out locally unless we fix my sitch over the weekend.

exactly 2 weeks later i have ethernet again so i'll be busting out some pent up guilty gears.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

that's good news bc 2 is the worst game I've ever played

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

finishing new vegas tonight, also just picked up ac valhalla.

for the king is cool, been doing a coop campaign with the wife and its a great time. shame the switch port is so hitchy

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremebuff posted:

finishing new vegas tonight, also just picked up ac valhalla.

for the king is cool, been doing a coop campaign with the wife and its a great time. shame the switch port is so hitchy

For the King with bae is a lot of fun. Reckon it'd be pretty boring single player but it's clearly meant for Co op.

Been too sad to game tonight so just been sitting looking at my phone for the last five hours lol. That wacky Larry. What a zany fellow

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i don't know what i'm gonna play. but i need to game. dqxi most likely.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Playing fightgames on a busted stick while thinkin about all the sick fightgames I'm gonna play when my stick parts come in

Might switch over to The Last Remnant

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the tower of zot is harder than I remember. if you get back attacked then the dudes can kill tellah before you can even act and he's the only one who has Life.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hopping from game to game a bit now that i finished Cave Story+, with nothing really sticking all that well. think i'll settle on starting Deus Ex tonight, it's been on my backlog for far too long.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

the tower of zot is harder than I remember. if you get back attacked then the dudes can kill tellah before you can even act and he's the only one who has Life.

You mean you're not carrying a healthy supply of phoenix downs? *sucks air through teeth* Okay...

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I remember hating Tellah because the old bastard can't have more than 90 MP for story purposes and that's enough to cast like three spells. AND he's your only mage for a good while.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

just got the “Tengu” emblem word in MGSV and now disappointed that there’s no “Microwave

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

remembered i bought dynasty warriors 8 extreme legends like a year ago and havent touched it, going to smash some guys

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Travis Strikes again. Gonna try blow through it so I can get to 3 and then come back and do a 100% run if I want

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's hosed up there isn't a remake or port of Burnout 3. Maybe I'll emulate my copy to make it fully Crisp.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Warioware

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Put in a few hours starting shin megami tensi 3 nocturne hd remaster today. Digging it so far

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Ending up playing SF5 simply because they put in Akira from Rival Schools

It's almost like playing a better game

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

i want to play other games but metal slug 2 1cc attempts are the only thing holding my attention

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

It's time to start The Great Ace Attorney

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Gaped Anus Attoney.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

gently caress. Attorney*

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

going to play hitman 2 because a friend recommended it and i trust their wisdom

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Planescape Torment

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Meloncholric posted:

going to play hitman 2 because a friend recommended it and i trust their wisdom

Hitman slays bro.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Kongming posted:

I remember hating Tellah because the old bastard can't have more than 90 MP for story purposes and that's enough to cast like three spells. AND he's your only mage for a good while.

yeah, he sucks, lol. why didn't they just grey out Meteor some other way? it's getting to me in particular this run because i'm trying to fill out the bestiary and there's one monster that hasn't shown up in like 30 combats. zot isn't repeatable and you can't leave except by finishing it so i'm running out of tents.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Got to the late title card in Tales if Arise. I think this game is gonna rock.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Burning Laps are hard.

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

In Training posted:

Burning Laps are hard.

Is that the one where the car gets progressively damaged over time?

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Wormskull posted:

The Gaped Anus Attoney.

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Nah it's where your boost is always triggered and if you crash once you're basically not getting the gold.

I remember the one with the F1 car being particularly challenging.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Burning Laps are hard.

See a doctor dude.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Nah it's where your boost is always triggered and if you crash once you're basically not getting the gold.

I remember the one with the F1 car being particularly challenging.

I been stuck on the first one for a while, even on the attempt I finally made it without crashing I was a second off QQ. There's a stretch under elevated train tracks where I can't see poo poo and basically have to drive by feel at 190MPH. White knuckle poo poo every time lol. At least restarting is pretty snappy.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
been dashing myself against the quake mod rocks this weekend. goddamn, people have done some pretty crazy stuff, with its own unique voice and language (if that makes sense) seperate from your dooms and dukes or whatnot. real cool.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

It's hosed up there isn't a remake or port of Burnout 3. Maybe I'll emulate my copy to make it fully Crisp.

agreed emphatically. imp magic imp magic

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i started playing it on pcsx2 last month or so. theres a glitch where the sky wont render unless you enable software emulation before loading a map, and then reenabling opengl. other than that it runs flawlessly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

started playing Druidstone, the weird tactical RPG from the Grimrock developers that nobody played. It's interesting enough so far, not sure how long it'll hold my attention. It feels like there's very much a "correct" way to play every mission and there's no real variety in characters/skills or randomness, so it's almost like a puzzle game, but the solution to the puzzle is always just "put gems in a different skill" or "come back later to get optional objectives after you level up" so it's not really that compelling.