Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

sexpig by night posted:

heh

lumpenproletariat am I right?

hehe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
https://twitter.com/styledape/status/1436393839770705923?s=21

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

dang yeah listening to cumtown must be like edging to her. if Nick ever actually says it she'll bust all over the room.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/911VICTIM/status/1341198803915984897

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Taintrunned again

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

she loved it

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

hey man its 9.11

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

my 1st thought as well

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

that guys cool

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
listen i am tired of homely writers from new york. enough

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
that's just stealing don glover's standup bit

shameful.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Anna should be ashamed for not coming up with a poo poo take that nuclear herself

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Often Abbreviated posted:

dang yeah listening to cumtown must be like edging to her. if Nick ever actually says it she'll bust all over the room.

*Werner Herzog voice* She must never listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyLj2gHkzoI

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I became a bernie bro and cumtown fan exactly to gaslight women.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

same

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
gently caress lol she went protected.

bernie bro bullies too powerful

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i'm just here for the targeted harassment

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Yeah haha you could say I’m post-leftist…bc I’m post-
Letting
Every
Female
Think
I’m
Simping
Them

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I became a woman to gaslight Bernie bros, band's on the other claw now motherfucker

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I’m more curious what the women prefer

tits and rear end like everyone else :eng101:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Gripweed posted:

the NYT ran an article about this trans activist lady who had been picked up by a group of other trans women when she was like 13 or and homeless, and then groomed into being a prostitute. The article presented that kinda neutrally, like she was just being given the skills to survive in a tough world by some older ladies, and Brace from Trueanon tweeted about how hosed up that was and that those women who took the child in and made her have sex with men for money were predators and groomers. And then a bunch of Twitter people, including Alice from WTYP, descended on Brace and called him a trans-misogynist.

Heh. Whenever "Alice" is mentioned, we dominate the discourse :smug: :smuggo: oh no not like that please make it stop

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Yeah we already know the rich prefer children

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
It's interesting that the media spent years pushing waifish, flat-chested boyish women as the ultimate standard of beauty (normalizing their pedophilic attraction?), it's purely social media that has resulted in any public acknowledgement that what the people really want is thickness

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

It's interesting that the media spent years pushing waifish, flat-chested boyish women as the ultimate standard of beauty (normalizing their pedophilic attraction?), it's purely social media that has resulted in any public acknowledgement that what the people really want is thickness

Men in the 90s were just desperate to gently caress Holocaust victims with a visible pussy bone. You make sweet music with heroin chic and it's like playing the xylophone.

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006

But that's my type and if the line in the sand is going to be over bodyfat than just throw me in with the fitness fascist reactionaries and purge me now. I'd say throw a "no fat chicks" sticker on my coffin but it'll probably just be an unmarked mass grave.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
:whitewater:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I'm glad we're finally getting to the bottom of which is the good type of woman and which is the bad

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Visible Pussy Bone

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

multijoe posted:

I'm glad we're finally getting to the bottom of which is the good type of woman and which is the bad

more of a lesser evil situation IMO

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

to me, all women are beautiful creatures

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

when i was in high school this guy in my class submitted "all the girls here are ugly" as his senior quote and they changed it to "women are beautiful" lol

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Judakel posted:

Visible Pussy Bone

Mods can I get a name change?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

multijoe posted:

it is weird considering it started as "pedophiles are bad"

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

i made a joke in the epstein thread that modern image of feminine beauty was manufactured through control of our mass media by pedophilic billionaires and the prevalence of muscle girls and thicc women was the result of the democratization of media through easily available production tools and publishing

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
All I know is every flat chested waif-like woman I’ve ever met has wanted big honkin tiddies and every big-boobied hot mama I’ve ever met wishes she was skinnier and they are mostly attracted to thinner, flatter women than themselves, almost down to a one. Even the hottest women in the world suffer the from the exact same kinds of insecurities we formless flesh blobs have. My ex was professionally hot for a living, a single stretch mark on one of her boobs ruined her self image for a month. My other ex was 26 years old and maybe 110 lbs soaking wet and her friends made her absolutely miserable by calling her a “skinny bitch” and saying it “wasn’t fair she could eat whatever she wanted”, like she’d come home from dinner with her besties and cry because they’d make her feel bad about eating French fries.

with guys it’s so much easier
“drat dude your fat.”
“not as fat as you, bro”
“yeah but I can lift more”
“Nuh Uh!”
*both dudes wind themselves trying to dead lift a trash can, concede that they are both in fine shape, go to Chipotle for the Double Diarrhea Deluxe, fraternal bond deepens

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
cool

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Men in the 90s were just desperate to gently caress Holocaust victims with a visible pussy bone.
women only show this when they are very stressed, please take this down immediately

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bust Rodd posted:

All I know is every flat chested waif-like woman I’ve ever met has wanted big honkin tiddies and every big-boobied hot mama I’ve ever met wishes she was skinnier and they are mostly attracted to thinner, flatter women than themselves, almost down to a one. Even the hottest women in the world suffer the from the exact same kinds of insecurities we formless flesh blobs have. My ex was professionally hot for a living, a single stretch mark on one of her boobs ruined her self image for a month. My other ex was 26 years old and maybe 110 lbs soaking wet and her friends made her absolutely miserable by calling her a “skinny bitch” and saying it “wasn’t fair she could eat whatever she wanted”, like she’d come home from dinner with her besties and cry because they’d make her feel bad about eating French fries.

“drat dude your fat.”
“not as fat as you, bro”
“Nuh Uh!”
*both dudes wind themselves trying to dead lift a trash can, concede that they are both in fine shape, go to Chipotle for the Double Diarrhea Deluxe, fraternal bond deepens

Lol cmon bust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Bust Rodd posted:

“drat dude your fat.”
“not as fat as you, bro”
“Nuh Uh!”

the whole dad bod thing lets guys off for their slowing metabolism in their 30s while still eating like poo poo, it rules