Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

poll plane variant posted:

im married to an american public school teacher and you are incredibly full of poo poo, just regurgitating chud talking points

chud talking points?? the gently caress are you talking about??? im glad you had such a great experience with the american school system and think it's so loving good but that isn't where I'm coming from

i don't give a gently caress who you're married to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
hey now public schools are great

when they're funded by the tax dollars of millionaires

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

The biggest thing public school taught me was how to social engineer people to let me get out of doing things I didn't want to do.

And sewing.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Coldrice posted:

Expanded out my controls for my Covid simulator. I intent to add pro/anti-vax aspects to this little sandbox as well

next is probably going to be work stations and room types since its back to the integral to the behavior of this little characters. I also got all the dice rolls that game uses to determine dice rolls by the characters stats - I figure if I'm wayyyy off someone who is better at stats can fix it for me. If they just don't agree with it, they can change it for themselves by changing the txt file

when do we get to play this

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Steve Yun posted:

you have been

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my sister is a public school teacher, I've taught in public schools, I've taught at a university(a state school!!!) and absolutely none of that is relevant at all in my talking poo poo about the american public school system in this context at all but hey congrats on being married to a public school teacher who can ostensibly back up your snarky post on an internet forum if you asked them to or whatever I dunno

wait hold on let me get out my phone and go through it and list all the public school teachers I know as if it's somehow relevant(it's not)

the poo poo sucks man, im sure it's fine in some places but idk im from louisiana / mississippi so maybe our experiences are just different lol

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

lol

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

empty whippet box posted:

my sister is a public school teacher, I've taught in public schools, I've taught at a university(a state school!!!) and absolutely none of that is relevant at all in my talking poo poo about the american public school system in this context at all but hey congrats on being married to a public school teacher who can ostensibly back up your snarky post on an internet forum if you asked them to or whatever I dunno

wait hold on let me get out my phone and go through it and list all the public school teachers I know as if it's somehow relevant(it's not)

the poo poo sucks man, im sure it's fine in some places but idk im from louisiana / mississippi so maybe our experiences are just different lol

Just gonna relentlessly push austerity and poo poo on public services, but from the left, I see I see

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

RIP

F

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

poll plane variant posted:

Just gonna relentlessly push austerity and poo poo on public services, but from the left, I see I see

no??? man I dunno why you have a problem with me but let it go dude I didn't say any of that poo poo and I guess you just don't like me. it's fine dude whatever let's just not talk about it.

empty whippet box fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Sep 11, 2021

Coldrice
Jan 20, 2006

Steve Yun posted:

Let me see what I can get done this weekend and maybe soon! I just want to get the core “sand box” type things you can do in so it’s not a boring thing you just stare at in

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

meanolmrcloud posted:

has the transition to endemic crowd explained how society is going to deal with max capacity hospitals two times a year?

at least where I'm from, the reasoning seems to be "once we get 'everyone' vaccinated, so few people will be getting sick with COVID that hospitals won't be overwhelmed anymore"

there are, of course, a number of problems with this:

1. in the US, 'everyone' isn't going to get vaccinated. I guess the American plan is to just have everyone in the unvaccinated column die out

2. here in the Philippines, we're only at like 12% vaccinated, so even if the final conclusion is correct as to how manageable COVID becomes at 70 to 90% vaccinated, why would you want to relax restrictions tomorrow?

3. and that's assuming we also don't hit a wall of vaccine hesitancy after 50%

4. and assuming we actually get to procure enough doses to get to 70%

5. and getting any higher than 70%, were it to be necessary, means needing to vaccinate children, which no countries besides China and Cuba are doing

6. and finally, if you let COVID spread uncontrolled just because 'everyone' is vaccinated, will the number of breakthrough infections, and the number of hospitalizations resulting from those breakthroughs, still be below maximum hospital capacity? I don't think the math on this works out.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

game pitch: SimTower, but with covid

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
skifree but with covid

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

MadJackal posted:

:kiss:

Yeah it was so hard as a tall handsome doctor in Brooklyn to get dates, woe is me.

My favorite thing of this thread is comparing reality to whatever dumb antisocial phantasy the consensus comes up with.

wanna see a real pic of you, mr tall and handsome doc

Coldrice
Jan 20, 2006

Stereotype posted:

skifree but with covid

Skifree but it’s Covid entering the lungs

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I’m the tall handsome doctor

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

good number o_o :gas:

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Coldrice posted:

Skifree but it’s Covid entering the lungs

This only works if the yeti is napping or something.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

god drat I’m like 50 pages behind and this madjackal drama is hilarious…

please like and quote this thread so I can read your comments tomorrow sometime

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Stereotype posted:

Nice to meet you doctor

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

fosborb posted:

thanks, truly

since school started we're at 4 migraines and 3 vomits and falls asleep for the night. used to be about once every 1 or 2 months

no clue what it is; no way to continue down the path of figuring it out until things blow over. loving sucks

but I have a photo of a condo fridge now so wooo

(seriously, this is the twitter thing where please do not try to diagnose this for us -- I promise you we have pursued everything else, yes, even that)

have you tried power cycling your router, though?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Literally all he has to do is PM me his NPI# with the assurance from any number of mods who post here that I'll eat a permaban if I share his poo poo.

Wonder why he can't do that. hmm.

he’s too handsome, and is probably worried you will track him down and blow him

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Stereotype posted:

did someone say my name :heysexy:

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

Fauci the lich

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

McNugget Buddy posted:

He stole it from here and changed the font on "year completed":

https://img0cf.b8cdn.com/images/course/38/63944238_1580741725.pdf

this wasn’t what I expected LMAO

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i think its about time to figure out which goon is the cassandra this time so we all know which beans to buy or how many bidets we need or whatever

personally im banking on asproingerosis with the kid jabs being a catastrophic failure with an honorary mention of iron crowned (his taco list is obviously a coded message warning us about a looming toothpaste shortage)

edit: asprogerotiters asproginator asproigerosis

blatman fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Sep 11, 2021

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
Our future no matter what the toll is.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

McNugget Buddy posted:

Wait I hosed up - this is the one - the signature matches exactly:

https://www.sterlingfamilypractice.com/sarah-fletcher%2C-md-certificate.html

l m a o

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

He's posted enough personally identifiable information including a screenshot from a Brooklyn highrise window that any shithead from Reddit could use to ID him.

I can identify him from his refrigerator alone

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/VanessaBeeley/status/1436226945973465099?s=20

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Gio posted:

the funny thing is i dont think he printed those for the thread. i think those are for whatever unfortunate date he happens to lure back to wherever he lives.

assuming he’s bullshitting which i dont know or care bc this is hilarious lmao

ok I know that I’m still 40 pages behind but yes. this is exactly what it was for. impress the ladies with his physician shtick so he can bed them

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

This also tracks with my highly anecdotal experience of almost exclusively young adult males having severe aide effects from vaccine.

that explains why cumshitter was able to get 500 shots with no side effects

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/1436339077838618624?s=20

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Ruggan posted:

ok I know that I’m still 40 pages behind but yes. this is exactly what it was for. impress the ladies with his physician shtick so he can bed them
lol you live posting through it is making me cackle again

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

this headline is at the center of a hosed up venn diagram including the hill and the onion

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Asproigerosis posted:

I wonder if all you bloodlust goon parents who are frothing in rage for kid vaxx so you can go back to brunch will feel different when the reason for delay from the FDA finally comes out. I'm seeing a lot of side effects to vaxx in people under 25. I'm anecdotally confident the issues are a huge amount of adverse events from the vaxx the younger you are and it's going to be a bloodbath if they approve it.

Can't mandate masks though, that'd be just awful for the kids.

what’s making you say this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

is it fine that i can smell stuff through a kn95? i havent used one before, trying to find something that isnt my bane mask.